Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

April: Dyno Solutions specials for friends of RSP Racing

Cool April: Dyno Solutions specials for friends of RSP Racing

During the month of April, John @ Dyno Solutions will be running a couple of specials for friends of RSP Racing!

John will be offering $50 off all custom maps! As many forum members and our racers can confirm, a custom map on your Power Commander will give you optimal performance and smoother throttle response, as compared to an unmapped or "generic" mapped Power Commander.

Dyno Solutions will also be offering $50 dyno runs all April for our fellow riders and friends! Wanna see how much power you're putting down, where you peak horsepower is, or just bench race your bike against your buddy's? A dyno run is the best way to put it to the test, and prove whatcha got!

Contact John at info@dyno-solutions.com via email, or give him a call during business hours at 203-775-7982 .

Dyno Solutions not only sells and services all Dynojet products(Power Commander, quickshifter, etc), but is an authorized Bazzaz dealer and installer! He also has the ability to tune the new Two Bros "Juice Box" module. John is a great guy who's provided service to many local riders, and we at RSP Racing are thrilled to have him on "our team" providing not only tuning support for our racebikes, but great deals for our friends!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: April: Dyno Solutions specials for friends of RSP Racing

I know there's not a ton of CT based riders here, but still thought this deal might benefit a handful...

I have had my bike tuned twice (switched exhaust) by John. Awesome guy who knows his stuff. He's very professional and takes his time AFTER the sale to answer any and all of your questions. I'll be going back this month to have him sort my YEC ecu.

how about carb'd bikes? my hawks running 3.0 jets, pods, and a custom exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by SAB View Post
    I have had my bike tuned twice (switched exhaust) by John. Awesome guy who knows his stuff. He's very professional and takes his time AFTER the sale to answer any and all of your questions. I'll be going back this month to have him sort my YEC ecu.
    Cool! Seems like everyone who's had any experience with him has been happy, I've gotten a lot of positive feedback!