Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Atta Boy, Randy!!!

Atta Boy, Randy!!!

My wife just called me at work so I could listen to Randy - over the phone - trying to get outta my road. You see, fucker was on his SV!!! 18" of snow, and he's out riding today...

Randy, you're a freak! Just a flat out freak...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

lol yep he sure is

Thumbs up Thumbs up to NHDOT

big thumbs up to NHDOT, for how quick the state highways are suitable to ride on 2 wheels, I also want to give the Town of Farmington road crew a big thumbs up. However I don't think I can extend the thumb to the Barnstead road crews, although passable, I almost managed to get my knee down going down the steep hill on N Barnstead Rd. slid about 50 feet completly sideways when I rolled off the throttle a bit to abruptly, brought her back under control though when I hit a slushy almost bare spot. and the road crew for the "colony" forget it, packed powder over glare ice.

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject LETS GO BRANDON

RSVMILLE661

Thumbs up Atta Boy, Randy!!!

Randy way to go.. 1 for riding in the dead of winter with 12" of packed powder and 2 for single handedly keeping all of my "parts counter" friends still suffering at RMS employed. If not for Randy they would die of bordem and lose there jobs for not selling bike parts in the winter.

Re: Thumbs up to NHDOT

Originally posted by RandyO
    big thumbs up to NHDOT, for how quick the state highways are suitable to ride on 2 wheels, I also want to give the Town of Farmington road crew a big thumbs up. However I don't think I can extend the thumb to the Barnstead road crews, although passable, I almost managed to get my knee down going down the steep hill on N Barnstead Rd. slid about 50 feet completly sideways when I rolled off the throttle a bit to abruptly, brought her back under control though when I hit a slushy almost bare spot. and the road crew for the "colony" forget it, packed powder over glare ice.
    Yeah? C'mon down to Manch. Fuckers STILL haven't plowed the side roads around here. Cars have been getting stuck all day trying to get outta our little side road and on to Elm St. These guys fuckin' REALLY suck! Really....

Re: Re: Thumbs up to NHDOT

Originally posted by Stoneman
    Yeah? C'mon down to Manch. Fuckers STILL haven't plowed the side roads around here. Cars have been getting stuck all day trying to get outta our little side road and on to Elm St. These guys fuckin' REALLY suck! Really....
    that sounds like a City of Manchester DPW problem to me, Rochester city roads are pretty crappy too, the only problem I have with state highways is frost heaves, Rt 28 between N. Barnstead Rd and the Alton Circle sux.

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject LETS GO BRANDON

Atta Boy, Randy!!!

Always has, year 'round!

Atta Boy, Randy!!!

Yeah, i almost went for a spin today too but i winterized my R1 instead. Snow covered roads weren't an issue here, only got a little over and inch of snow and itmostly melted today
    I did manage to blast around on the quad tho

Yamaha