Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

battery core charges..

obnoxious degenerate

battery core charges..

i have 3 motorcycle batteries that are junk and was curious if i can turn them in for a cash core charge someplace or do you only get that when you buy a new one??

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    nine times out of ten its an electric razor, but...every once in a while...its a dildo. of course its company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo, we have to use the indefinite article "a" dildo ...and not..."your"...dildo...

Re: battery core charges..

Only with a receipt for purchase that shows that you were charged the core charge.

CCS/LRRS/NEMM AM #205 (Inactive)

obnoxious degenerate

i saw a guy in leominster offering $5 per battery, he must be turning them in somewhere for more right?

nine times out of ten its an electric razor, but...every once in a while...its a dildo. of course its company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo, we have to use the indefinite article "a" dildo ...and not..."your"...dildo...

Try calling a metal recycling place..... and let me know. Selfishly I have a few batteries kicking around the house I'd love to get rid of too.

Thanks,
    Fitz

I don't even bother with core charges. I just bring my spent ones to Batteries Plus in Manchland and I'm done with it...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

I Love giggle drops..!! BluGixxer's Avatar

Yes they are worth money, atleast $5.00 apiece for the small motorcyle/riding mower batteries, look up recycle yards around your area, the regulars will get a better price per pound, so don't let them tell you they are only worth $3. Everything is negotiable.
    If they don't recognize you, they will try to tell you its a flat rate price, not true, all batteries don't wiegh the same. Group 27 is heavier than group 25 by a few pounds. And lead is on the top of the list @ like 85 percent recycleable in batteries.

Beat It Like A Rented Mule !!
    Legend in my own mind