Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Bazzaz Quick Shift

CBR Airlines Flight 1000 Dragginazz's Avatar

Bazzaz Quick Shift

Does anyone here have the "BAZZAZ" quick shift installed??

I'm probably going to call them as well, but here's the problem, if I get the QS it has fuel control/quick shift. I already have Two-Brothers juice Box and love it, but I'd have to take it off. I just don't know if Bazzaz will perform as well as the juice box and would hate to lose what I've already gained. But, I'm probably going to do it anyways, I can't imagine I'd lose that much and being able to just click through the gears full throttle might make up for anything lost.
    So I'm just wondering if anyone has this set-up and if so how do you like it?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

SPEED SAFELY!

ain't nuttin wrong w/that scubasteveRR's Avatar

Re: Bazzaz Quick Shift

will your Two Brothers juice box work on my 05RR? I have a 2Bro's pipe and plan on getting some sort of fuel man. system soon.

edit - forget it, only works with 07-08

Last edited by scubasteveRR; 01-13-10 at 07:39 AM.

Firebolt_Eric just bought the Bazazz with quick shifter for his 09 cbr 600rr. shoot him a PM

EX 105
    Sponsors: Motul, Michelin, K&N, Woodcraft

I do have it but I have not installed and tried it yet. Looks like a good system

As for your Juice box, does it have a map that you can actually see? If so it would be fairly easy to flip the map to the Bazzaz unit. you may need to enter the value's manually.

Also if you did go the Bazaz way they do have a tuner that can be bought and they are interchangeable.

I have one but can't comment on how well it works. I've herd good things from my research.

I'd 1000rr.net about this. I understand that the Bazzaz products are great. Now, you have a 1000rr, correct? If you are shedding 600+ bucks for a bazzaz fuel injection system with quick shifter, why not spend 2 or 3 hundred more and get the full system with FI, QS and traction control?

Last edited by Eddie; 01-13-10 at 09:57 AM.

The Bazzaz air/fuel controller is far superior to your Juice Box....

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I'd 1000rr.net about this. I understand that the Bazzaz products are great. Now, you have a 1000rr, correct? If you are shedding 600+ bucks for a bazzaz fuel injection system with quick shifter, why not spend 2 or 3 hundred more and get the full system with FI, QS and traction control?
    I scored my Bazzaz - FI-QS-TC for $720.00 shipped, the switches were 117.00 shipped, and I got them from Overkill Streetworks off of 600RR.Net.

Good Guy and I am sure they are on 1000RR.net also.

Posting Freak

Is this system going on a street bike??

2008 Kawasaki ZX6R Ebony Edition
    Miles my first (this) season: 5800
    KAWASAKI RULES WOOOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by FireboltEric_MA View Post
    I scored my Bazzaz - FI-QS-TC for $720.00 shipped, the switches were 117.00 shipped, and I got them from Overkill Streetworks off of 600RR.Net.

Good Guy and I am sure they are on 1000RR.net also.
    Whatta great deal you got Eric. Congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by FireboltEric_MA View Post
    I do have it but I have not installed and tried it yet. Looks like a good system

As for your Juice box, does it have a map that you can actually see? If so it would be fairly easy to flip the map to the Bazzaz unit. you may need to enter the value's manually.

Also if you did go the Bazaz way they do have a tuner that can be bought and they are interchangeable.

I have one but can't comment on how well it works. I've herd good things from my research.
    No map to see, everything can be entered with the bike running or on the fly.
    So what your saying is the Bazzaz unit is adjustable? I know you can adjust shift times but if you can also adjust fuel then my worries are gone cause that's all I was worried about. I was worried it would not add enough fuel, not that it needs a shit load more but you know what I mean.
    I'll check out the other website, you did find a good score for 720! Thanks Man

SPEED SAFELY!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Yes, 1KRR. I thought about getting the whole shabang, but that may make me feel a little too invinceable in the ramps! I'm already doing stupid speeds through them, do I really want to see if the TC works on the roads? Nah, not so much. But your right, I may as well spend the extra money since I'm pretty much there anyways! And I do plan on getting to the track eventually.

And yes "Stego", it's going on my 1000, not the 4wheeler.

SPEED SAFELY!

Yes it is fully adjustable.. Add fuel or take it out. what ever you need.

Once I get into it I will become familiar with it pretty quickly. I have done a shit ton of data logging and fuel adjustments with my my Buell and other Buells as well. This can't be all that different I would think, but I could be wrong.

When using the tuner I at least have a good understanding of what a map "Should" look like.

Time will tell...

Excellant! Sounds good to me. So it's all done with a computer program, is that how that works?

SPEED SAFELY!