Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bike parking at work

guy on the vintage Yamaha Rice-rocket1's Avatar

Bike parking at work

Any one have a vehicle wheel boot they don't want any more?

There is an asshole at the plant that thinks the motorcycle parking area is his private jeep parking spot. Complain, they talk to him and then it gets parked there agian the next day. Oh, wait a minute thats right the night shift supervisor and this guy are buds. So when he comes in I move the bike to another spot. Waiting for the plant manager to complain about where I putting the bike. When he does I'll just stear him over to the bike spot. As much as I want to get this taken care of, this guy is an ass and I want it to be taken care of with out being labeled as a rat.

Would love to have one of the wheel boots to put on the fuckers jeep when nobody is there and just loose the key.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    My ride's

95 FZR 1000
    19xx DOUBLE "D"
    (sold) 02 CBR600 F4i (track bike)
    06 Chevy Supercharged Cobalt SS

Bike parking at work

cut his valve stems. won't need new tires but it will be a huge pain in the ass to get fixxed. then maybe he'll get the hint.

Bike parking at work

better yet just pull the pins out of the stems. Does not take long and it will be very hard for him to notice.

....................... PinHead's Avatar

Re: Bike parking at work

Originally posted by Rice-rocket1
    Any one have a vehicle wheel boot they don't want any more?

There is an asshole at the plant that thinks the motorcycle parking area is his private jeep parking spot. Complain, they talk to him and then it gets parked there agian the next day. Oh, wait a minute thats right the night shift supervisor and this guy are buds. So when he comes in I move the bike to another spot. Waiting for the plant manager to complain about where I putting the bike. When he does I'll just stear him over to the bike spot. As much as I want to get this taken care of, this guy is an ass and I want it to be taken care of with out being labeled as a rat.

Would love to have one of the wheel boots to put on the fuckers jeep when nobody is there and just loose the key.
    Try something simple like putting a ton of ty-raps around his driveshaft. Makes one hell of a noise

2018 Harley Road Glide
    2000 Ducati 900ss
    2003 Harley Softail Deuce

Bike parking at work

Did you say Jeep? So you mean there's enough clearance to get to the oil drain plug?

*cough*

Banned

Bike parking at work

I would talk to the guy directly. Get him to one side when no-one else will hear and say "The next time I see your car in the motorcycle spot, I will make sure it only has 2 wheels"

derek

Bike parking at work

What year and kind of Jeep?

I could use some parts for mine

2003 ZX7R
    1995 916

Lifer

Bike parking at work

How about even more subtle.. just stick gum in the valve stems of the tires, he won't even notice until next time he's lost pressure and needs to fill the tires.

Of course people in cars are so clueless you are probably just punishing some poor service guy if you do that.

Littering and........

Bike parking at work

Originally posted by Degsy
    I would talk to the guy directly. Get him to one side when no-one else will hear and say "The next time I see your car in the motorcycle spot, I will make sure it only has 2 wheels"

derek
    I like that approach.

Bike parking at work

Originally posted by rjh200
    better yet just pull the pins out of the stems. Does not take long and it will be very hard for him to notice.
    just lossen them

Jim - I would park your bike directly behind his jeep...he'll get the hint after that..

or right in front of the front door...

guy on the vintage Yamaha Rice-rocket1's Avatar

Bike parking at work

I was thinking more of parking in the plant managers spot.

As far as saying something to him, like I said he is a major asshole and he also runs a front end loader. It would be to easy for him to have an accident with the bike. But maybe some small pebbles under the valve stem cap would work nicely, let the air out real slow from one tire but make sure I do the same to the spare...

My ride's

95 FZR 1000
    19xx DOUBLE "D"
    (sold) 02 CBR600 F4i (track bike)
    06 Chevy Supercharged Cobalt SS

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar

Bike parking at work

the plant mgrs spot is good and so is parking right behind him or next to the door with a disc lock on so he cant roll it out of the way.................on the other hand talking to him might be a better approach. Maybe hes just ignorant to the reason why there is special concrete pads for bikes. Youd be surprised how times i had to explain to poeple why i parked on the concrete sidewalk instead of the asphault.......in ARIZONA!!!! The pavement practically bubbles in the summertime. how do think it would take for a bike to sink into that

When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

Bike parking at work

Originally posted by Degsy

derek
    And what happens if he says "hey, next time i see your bike, it may have accidently fallen over"

Screwing with the other persons belongings isn't going to do shit to help solve the problem and will probably just cause more. If he's "in" with the plant manager or whatever you're probably out of luck. If someone wants to label you as a "rat" for sticking up for your rights to park your bike where it's supposed to be parked, so be it IMO. It's better than being shit on like he's doing to you now
    That's just my $.02 though

Yamaha

Bike parking at work

I don't know your profession or how into your job you are, but if it was me I would send an email (if possible) to the facilities manager asking him if the MC parking can be preserved for MCs only. If that doesn't work, then your company facilities guy sucks and you could maybe take it up with another Sr. Manager/Exec/owner/partner type.

Email cc'ing your boss is not a bad way to fly because it compels the person to repsond to the email. I would note the pattern of continual complaints that yeild 'talkings to' that yeild no resolution. Puts the guy you've escalated to on the hot seat provided there some accountability to be had there.

Andrew
    03 Suzuki SV650

I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar

Bike parking at work

walk up to him....tell him to stop parking there and then punch him in the dick......

Bras cause cancer.

Bike parking at work

Taking my ball and going home...

Last edited by Cue Ball; 05-06-05 at 09:30 PM.
    All I want for Christmas is another rear tire.....

http://www.ratemythong.com/indexhome.php

+ if your seen your in trouble

Originally posted by R7
    And what happens if he says "hey, next time i see your bike, it may have accidently fallen over"

Screwing with the other persons belongings isn't going to do shit to help solve the problem and will probably just cause more. If he's "in" with the plant manager or whatever you're probably out of luck. If someone wants to label you as a "rat" for sticking up for your rights to park your bike where it's supposed to be parked, so be it IMO. It's better than being shit on like he's doing to you now
    That's just my $.02 though
    just let it ride

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Bike parking at work

Originally posted by Nikon
    walk up to him....tell him to stop parking there and then punch him in the dick......
    Nikon has all the answers

Oh and use a little sand in the valve stems it will work its way in and leave him with a slow leak in all tires

You suck at life. Why don't you quit?

My dad told me I could be anything I wanted when I grew up. So I became an Asshole.

Bike parking at work

Originally posted by Cue Ball
    I am thinking of the potatoe in the exhaust trick, push it extra far with a stick, he'll never see it and it will run like shit if at all
    That's been tested on myth busters and it's just that, a myth The tighter you pack it in there, the faster it will shoot back out

Yamaha

Just Registered

Bike parking at work

Your situation stinks, so help his to do so equally. Hunting aids are your friend, fox urine. The dispensers are fast to get through window edge seals too.

Dude will be going through his car for weeks trying to figure out what died in it. People will not speak to him, and no one will ride in said jeep.

My 2 vices, not necessarily in order:
    www.gpsdiscussion.com
    motorcycleaddicts.org

Bike parking at work

Originally posted by Cue Ball

I am thinking of the potatoe in the exhaust trick, push it extra far with a stick, he'll never see it and it will run like shit if at all

Originally posted by R7
    That's been tested on myth busters and it's just that, a myth The tighter you pack it in there, the faster it will shoot back out
    You need to use something that will not lubricate itself.

If you plug and exhaust it will not work.But if the pressure can force it out first you've wasted your time.

P.S. Hey Dan Quail it's potato <-------

You suck at life. Why don't you quit?

My dad told me I could be anything I wanted when I grew up. So I became an Asshole.

Bike parking at work

Yeah I'd forget what I said about trying to talk to management, just go straight for the fox pee. He might still park there but only until he has to trade in the jeep for something less stinky...!

Originally posted by somestrangeguy
    Your situation stinks, so help his to do so equally. Hunting aids are your friend, fox urine. The dispensers are fast to get through window edge seals too.

Dude will be going through his car for weeks trying to figure out what died in it. People will not speak to him, and no one will ride in said jeep.

Andrew
    03 Suzuki SV650

Bike parking at work

You know those needles that blow up basketballs, footballs, etc...I've always thought about cutting the end that screws into the air hose, leaning 4 needles against the tires so that when they back up or drive forward, they'd have 4 relatively slow leaks?

07 Ducati 999S Team USA
    04 Ducati ST3
    66 BMW R50/2 - Project

Bike parking at work

Thanks for the tip. I'm storing this one away for future use.

-Matt

Sell his Jeep

Post it on Ebay.........
    Take pictures, low ball price.......
    Reason for selling: too big for the MC parking spots at work.............

-Suf Daddy
    This plan probably won't work......

Suf Daddy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast