Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

bike shops in boston area

bike shops in boston area

I was just wondering if there were any independent or otherwise good motorcycle shops in the boston area I should be aware of. The only two motorcycle places I really know of are both dealerships, Greater Boston Motorsports and Riverside Motorsports. I'm just looking for somewhere to pick up the basic stuff I need (wash, wax, maintenance stuff) and hopefully somewhere knowledgeable cause while I for the most part know how to wash my bike (I'll save that for another thread though) I'm not sure how to clean/lube the chain, etc, and what I need for that.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: bike shops in boston area

I'm almost positive the chain is the original one, but I guess I should make sure. If it is, it's got about 12.5 k.

TBH I was planning on going to riverside anyways, I was just wondering if there were other places I didn't know about. Also, I'm still pretty new on the road and not completely confident in very busy areas, not to mention quickest way to somerville from me is the pike, which I haven't braved yet. Still, I'll make my way there this week.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!