Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone have a one bike trailer I can borrow?

Expert Novice "Dangerous" Dan K's Avatar

Re: Anyone have a one bike trailer I can borrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaynnus View Post
    I thought this thread was about an available trailer not about who bought what truck with what bed that can carry the most shiat
    My bad, was just thinking this could make his entire experience a lot easier if it turns out he could actually fit the bike in the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Subee13 View Post
    I have no ramps, I cannot list 400+ lbs, I figured my bed would be somewhat short. I thought a trailer would be easier.
    I don't have a trailer, if I did I'd let you use it, but I do have ramps in Georgetown, MA you could borrow. That's damn close to Salem, NH. I'm sure we could figure out if it'd fit if you measured your bed and posted up what kind of bike. Just another option, may save you driving all over to grab a trailer. Your bike, your truck, your call.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Should be an FZ1. I probably do not need a liter bike but I had an FZ6 as my first bike. I did not like the lack of adjustability in the suspension, it was buzzy, and I was thinking the FZ1 will be better for 2 up and I thought it would be nice to roll around shifting lesshat was my thinking. Feel free to correct me. I also am looking at Tuonos, Z1000's, Sprint STs

Expert Novice "Dangerous" Dan K's Avatar

Well, that covers half the equation - we'd still need to know how long your bed is, if you have any interest in the truck only skip trailer route. Like I said, your call.

You can borrow my ramps for the weekend if you make me a helmet like the one in your avatar. Actually, you can borrow them either way, but I'd really like a helmet like the one in your avatar.

HF has ramps for 60$ if theres one near you. When I bought my first bike (shadow 750, considerably longer than a street bike) we put it in my buddies F150 with no special accomdations. Strapped it to the side rails of the bed with tie downs and drove it 200 miles like that.

It's a helluvalot easier to ride a bike into a low-to-the-ground trailer than to ramp it up into your pick-up. That being said, I HAVE A TRAILER YOU CAN USE. Don't know how else to put that...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Thank you for those that responded. So far Paul is the closest to me. Stoneman you are an hour from me. I will keep all of you posted if I will need your services. Obviously the closer the better. And Still no response from these jokers.

Quote Originally Posted by Subee13 View Post
    Thank you for those that responded. So far Paul is the closest to me. Stoneman you are an hour from me. I will keep all of you posted if I will need your services. Obviously the closer the better. And Still no response from these jokers.
    An hour from Salem's about right. But it's KIND OF on the way if you're going to Maine...

Can you tell I want SOMEONE to use it? I haven't even put the regi stickers on it yet this year and last year I only used it thrice...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12