Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bikeless in mass

Bikeless in mass

Sold the bike tonight, finally. Wasn't a bad machine just not for me.

Shopping to commence..... NOW!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Bikeless in mass

What are you after?

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Chip is clearly confused...... he meant to say

Busa.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Turbo busa, with nitrous

07 S4RS

Riding "The Widow Maker" LiterR1's Avatar

Turbo busa, with nitrous, stretched chrome swing arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny500 View Post
    Talk about good riders... you are one fun guy to ride with!!

turbo busa, with nitrous, stretched chrome swing are, and LED light system sides and bottom

turbo busa, with nitrous, stretched chrome swing arm, and LED light system sides and bottom, and a chrome skull cap.

turbo busa, with nitrous, stretched chrome swing arm, and LED light system sides and bottom, a chrome skull cap, and sound system with subwoofer built into extended swing arm.

turbo busa, with nitrous, stretched chrome swing arm, and LED light system sides and bottom, a chrome skull cap, and sound system with subwoofer built into extended swing arm. Chrome spikes for windshield bolts and chrome spikes for bar-end weights.

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar
    Wirelessly posted (GS3)

turbo busa, with nitrous, stretched chrome swing arm, and LED light system sides and bottom, a chrome skull cap, and sound system with subwoofer built into extended swing arm. Chrome spikes for windshield bolts and chrome spikes for bar-end weights.with chrome wheels,one front rotor removed and lowered with air suspension and a 300 rear tire

When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

obnoxious degenerate

turbo busa, with nitrous, stretched chrome swing arm, and LED light system sides and bottom, a chrome skull cap, and sound system with subwoofer built into extended swing arm. Chrome spikes for windshield bolts and chrome spikes for bar-end weights.with chrome wheels,one front rotor removed and lowered with air suspension and a 300 rear tire, and airbrushed dark evil skulls in a mysterious cloud flame background.

nine times out of ten its an electric razor, but...every once in a while...its a dildo. of course its company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo, we have to use the indefinite article "a" dildo ...and not..."your"...dildo...

turbo busa, with nitrous, stretched chrome swing arm, and LED light system sides and bottom, a chrome skull cap, and sound system with subwoofer built into extended swing arm. Chrome spikes for windshield bolts and chrome spikes for bar-end weights.with chrome wheels,one front rotor removed and lowered with air suspension and a 300 rear tire, and airbrushed dark evil skulls in a mysterious cloud flame background and monitors where your mirrors would be attached to rear facing cameras

LRRS EX 151 AMSOIL

JCBernier -- You-tube

turbo busa, with nitrous, stretched chrome swing arm, and LED light system sides and bottom, a chrome skull cap, and sound system with subwoofer built into extended swing arm. Chrome spikes for windshield bolts and chrome spikes for bar-end weights.with chrome wheels,one front rotor removed and lowered with air suspension and a 300 rear tire, and airbrushed dragon with flames with skulls in the flames and turn signals in the eyes of the dragon. also an airbrushed skull on the tail with brakelights in the eyesand monitors where your mirrors would be attached to rear facing cameras. chrome windshield and a custom seat with the hyabusa logo embroidered in the seat. dual open exhaust that barely clears the bodywork and shoots flames

Last edited by SVRACER01; 09-18-13 at 11:14 PM.
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

we are building quite the show stopper of a bike here

Ninja 250.

99 + 02 SV650 ex-race - 91 FJ1200 street - 03 KDX220R woods - 12 WR450F motard/ice

Quote Originally Posted by carsick View Post
    Ninja 250.
    GET OUT!! GET OUT NOW AND DONT COME BACK UNTIL YOU SMARTEN THE FUCK UP!!

turbo busa, with nitrous, stretched chrome swing arm, and LED light system sides and bottom, a chrome skull cap, and sound system with subwoofer built into extended swing arm. Chrome spikes for windshield bolts and chrome spikes for bar-end weights.with chrome wheels,one front rotor removed and lowered with air suspension and a 300 rear tire, and airbrushed dragon with flames with skulls in the flames and turn signals in the eyes of the dragon. also an airbrushed skull on the tail with brakelights in the eyesand monitors where your mirrors would be attached to rear facing cameras. chrome windshield and a custom seat with the hyabusa logo embroidered in the seat. dual open exhaust that barely clears the bodywork and shoots flames. also need chrome spike frame sliders and axle covers

Quote Originally Posted by SVRACER01 View Post
    we are building quite the show stopper of a bike here

07 S4RS

Quote Originally Posted by SVRACER01 View Post
    turbo busa, with nitrous, stretched chrome swing arm, and LED light system sides and bottom, a chrome skull cap, and sound system with subwoofer built into extended swing arm. Chrome spikes for windshield bolts and chrome spikes for bar-end weights.with chrome wheels,one front rotor removed and lowered with air suspension and a 300 rear tire, and airbrushed dragon with flames with skulls in the flames and turn signals in the eyes of the dragon. also an airbrushed skull on the tail with brakelights in the eyesand monitors where your mirrors would be attached to rear facing cameras. chrome windshield and a custom seat with the hyabusa logo embroidered in the seat. dual open exhaust that barely clears the bodywork and shoots flames. also need chrome spike frame sliders and axle covers
    Let's not go crazy, no need for chrome spike bolts. Besides, flamethrowing extended turbo nitrous 'Busas are too common.

I just want something a little smaller than the FJR was, but still acceptable for short two up rides. And I want to stay away from adventure bikes.

turbo busa, with nitrous, stretched chrome swing arm, and LED light system sides and bottom, a chrome skull cap, and sound system with subwoofer built into extended swing arm. Chrome spikes for windshield bolts and chrome spikes for bar-end weights.with chrome wheels,one front rotor removed and lowered with air suspension and a 300 rear tire, and airbrushed dragon with flames with skulls in the flames and turn signals in the eyes of the dragon. also an airbrushed skull on the tail with brakelights in the eyesand monitors where your mirrors would be attached to rear facing cameras. chrome windshield and a custom seat with the hyabusa logo embroidered in the seat. dual open exhaust that barely clears the bodywork and shoots flames. also need chrome spike frame sliders and axle covers also: crash bars. You'll need them.

Twin turbo busa, with nitrous, stretched chrome swing arm, and LED light system sides and bottom, a chrome skull cap, and sound system with subwoofer built into extended swing arm. Chrome spikes for windshield bolts and chrome spikes for bar-end weights. with the clear wheels, both front rotors removed (only pussies brake) and lowered with air suspension and a 300 rear tire, and airbrushed dragon with flames with skulls in the flames and turn signals in the eyes of the dragon. also an airbrushed skull on the tail with brake lights in the eyes and monitors where your mirrors would be attached to rear facing cameras. chrome windshield and a custom seat with the hyabusa logo embroidered in the seat. dual open exhaust that barely clears the bodywork and shoots flames. also need chrome spike frame sliders and axle covers also: crash bars. You'll need them.

Quote Originally Posted by duganc1717 View Post
    Twin turbo busa, with nitrous, stretched chrome swing arm, and LED light system sides and bottom, a chrome skull cap, and sound system with subwoofer built into extended swing arm. Chrome spikes for windshield bolts and chrome spikes for bar-end weights. with the clear wheels, both front rotors removed (only pussies brake) and lowered with air suspension and a 300 rear tire, and airbrushed dragon with flames with skulls in the flames and turn signals in the eyes of the dragon. also an airbrushed skull on the tail with brake lights in the eyes and monitors where your mirrors would be attached to rear facing cameras. chrome windshield and a custom seat with the hyabusa logo embroidered in the seat. dual open exhaust that barely clears the bodywork and shoots flames. also need chrome spike frame sliders and axle covers also: crash bars. You'll need them.
    Were you guys at MCN the other night????

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Better a Racer for a moment then a spectator your whole life!

Posted by Jane in BoxChat
    Jaynnus - I can't regret what I don't remember

Originally Posted by gmdboston
    Guys, its Maine. The waitresses have more tits, than teeth......

This thread is awesome to start off my day!

But, Falco.....go check out National Powersports...500 to 600 bikes...plus we like them guyz.

Quote Originally Posted by loki32687 View Post
    I lol'ed

Buy my MV Agusta.

Quote Originally Posted by jwm2k3 View Post
    This thread is awesome to start off my day!

But, Falco.....go check out National Powersports...500 to 600 bikes...plus we like them guyz.
    Yep, been watching their website, actually bought my Aprilia there years back. They have one bike I am kind of interested in. I'm just not real sure what I want and I am not jumping into anything again. I want to be sure what I get is right for me and will keep me happy for 5 or 6 years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast