Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Careful out there/WTF

Lifer

Careful out there/WTF

I am starting to feel like the season is here but watch out it is still kind of sketchy out there.

Last night I went out to moto market and did a little loop after work. (Didn't actually stop in at moto market)

I had numerous car drivers try their best to kill me, I had to resist pulling a Heath several times.

Then it got really cold after the sun dropped, another thing to watch out for. It is still "electrics" weather after dark outside of the city.

Finally I spun up my back tire in a big way taking a right turn off a stop sign on a big hill.. couldn't see well enough to notice all the sand & crap. Did a pretty good dirt biker impression with my foot out, etc.. but at least I didn't drop the bike.

Same thing again on my bicycle on the way to work this morning, numerous people pulling really stupid moves with their cars, people are definitely not looking out for motorcycles/bicycles yet.

Also I swear there are even more retards with HID equipped SUVs who don't understand they are supposed to turn their high beams off, it is going to get really annoying for us 2-wheel people when all the cars/SUVs have HID lights. They are starting to appear on lower end cars.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Careful out there/WTF

What does it mean to pull a Heath????

Lifer

Careful out there/WTF

Following someone and yelling at them when they get out of the car...

Just a jab.

I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar

Careful out there/WTF

I think we all tend to forget about how stupid drivers can be at the start of the season cause we are all just itching to get out there. I don't know what's more dangerous out there right now - the drivers or the "ground-cover".?.

Bras cause cancer.

Careful out there/WTF

I ride enuf in the winter, people are used to seeing me, I haven't had any particular problem in the past few days, maybe it's cause I have loud pipes

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject LETS GO BRANDON

Careful out there/WTF

I had 2 near death experiences on my way to work this morning. Both happened while on 495S between Lawrence and Lowell. The first one was a guy who just started moving into my lane without looking. He was on a cell phone and was driving a Nissan Armada. I layed on the horn and he finally noticed once he was 50% into my lane. I gave him the 1 finger salute and continued on.

The second one was worse though and it happened only 2 minutes after the first. With everyone cruizing at 75-80 MPH, someone has to fuck up and cause traffic to come to a screetching hault. I had to get hard on the brakes but I had more than enough room to slow down. Unfortunately the guy tailgaiting me didn't. The whole time I was slowing down I was watching him because he was so close. I ended up stopping inbetween two cars to get out of his way. He ended up pulling into the median to avoid hitting the car that was in front of me.

I hate tailgaters. Especially when I'm on the motorcycle.

Lifer

Careful out there/WTF

I pretty much always pull to the extreme edge of the lane as if I am lane splitting every time I stop in traffic now, I know too many people who have been rear-ended by cars it seems.

Problem is then they will pull up next to you as if you're letting them pass you.

Randy I think there is a slight difference in traffic between central NH and 128/495, etc.. !

Careful out there/WTF

Originally posted by RandyO
    I ride enuf in the winter, people are used to seeing me, I haven't had any particular problem in the past few days, maybe it's cause I have loud pipes
    Ha Ha now you can't ride in Laconia!

You suck at life. Why don't you quit?

My dad told me I could be anything I wanted when I grew up. So I became an Asshole.

Careful out there/WTF

Originally posted by benVFR
    Following someone and yelling at them when they get out of the car...

Just a jab.
    Bahaha.... I take it you're talking about Gixxer6

A. ...But I can go to jail for that!!
    Q. For what? Being f*ckin' awesome?!

Careful out there/WTF

at least its supposed to rain like 3 inches tomorrow. It will get rid of some of the sand