Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Chuck - is this true?

Chuck - is this true?

So, I'm off running around on my beautiful Fazer yesterday and while doing the rounds of MSF ranges, I hear that Chuck was banned from Moto Market.

What's the deal, Chuck? Is this true? How in the world did you piss off Paul? He's the nicest guy around!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Chuck - is this true?

Causing trouble here Dave?

Yamaha

Chuck - is this true?

lol. Unlikely that would happen seeing that I promote the place and lead dozens of rides from there. Although, after filing a lawsuit against BikeWorx, I wasn't sure if I was going to get the the cold shoulder since Paul is racing buds with Galen on team Lady Luck. Can't we all just get along when someone is injured or hurt in a fall? We all don't go into these things even you know. That's why you need a good lawyer on your side...

Why do people take lawsuits soooo personal? geesh. It's business...strictly business.

Chuck
    '02 Duc 998S Bostrom

Chuck - is this true?

I thought it was odd, as you had led a ride from there last Saturday.

Someone didn't have their shit straight...

Chuck - is this true?

Someone didn't have their shit straight...
    I've never had a straight shit...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Chuck - is this true?

Obviously until all facts are known I will wait to pass judgement.... but...

my only thought would be that Chuck wouldn't discuss an ongoing lawsuit... especially on the net... so we won't know the whole story until it's over...

until then... whatever....

Chuck - is this true?

I don't give any credibility to This ass hole first he makes accusations with out any knowledge, by his own admission, sounds like this guy is more jealous than anything else.. While Chuck is known, and was warmly greeted at Motto Mart apparenly no one noticed this looser.. I think that is what has pissed this guy off,, more than what chuck has done or said.... And he is after all just doing his job.. I would not be shy about having him on my side of the fence in any law matter..

Uppercrust Euro Rider SilverSurfer's Avatar

Chuck - is this true?

Zulu's got to be a fake. It's someone from around here that didn't have the balls to say what s/he things so s/he makes up a fake story.

Oh, please. Someone from Hamburg working for an Italian company knows what's going on and is cruising the NESR board just as this thread comes about. Ya, ok.

Of course, Josh COULD check the IP and narrow down a suspect, but that's only if there was enough interest.

[Edited on 4/17/02 by SilverSurfer]

<table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=100%><tr><td background="http://www.nestreetriders.com/images/fill1.gif"><font color=white size=1 face="Trebuchet MS, Arial"><b>SEAN
    01 DAYTONA 955i | 00 DAYTONA 955i | 89 KATANA 600</b></font></td></tr></table>

Chuck - is this true?

I dunno. At first I admired this guy for getting on the board and jumping all over an established member like that. It definitely takes some sand. In fact, I even emailed him directly about it, commending him on his chutzpah...

But the more I read his posts, the more I think he's an idiot and an arrogant coward. Zulu, if it bothers you so much, why not address Chuck directly? Is it because you think by posting it here that he'll lose friends? Is it because you think peeps here will back you? I can't figure it out. And as has already been asked, why bother registering on a board that's half a world away JUST to start this crap? If it was to discredit Chuck, I can assure you that you have only succeeded in doing that to yourself...

Much like yourself, I too don't know the whole story here. But unlike yourself, I'm gonna keep my big mouth shut because it doesn't really concern me. Sure, this whole thing may be directed at a friend of yours. But it seems that it really has nothing to do with you...

So why not SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY?

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Chuck - is this true?

I totally agree with Jay. Zulu, you definately have proven not to have the balls to confront Chuck directly on this matter, after stating you were indeed in the same MM open house as the one Chuck attended. That is usually what a true man would do. But you don't seem to be one. But if you ever find enough manly courage within your lifetime to confront Chuck directly, you will either get thrown into MM's window head first or he will be more gently to tell you to fuck off because this whole matter does not concern you a bit.

Get a better purpose for your life and spend your energy positively. The world is going mad and you are just contributing to it.

Alberto
    '02 RC51

Just Registered

Chuck - is this true?

I may be in the minority here, but I think this Zulu guy IS Chuck and he's just really bored

If not, dude should find somewhere to at least rent a life if he doesen't have one of his own to mangle with "he said/she said" spew. What is this, days of our lives?

My 2 vices, not necessarily in order:
    www.gpsdiscussion.com
    motorcycleaddicts.org

Chuck - is this true?

I have always believed that airing consumer gripes on public internet forums (and in public in general is fine), once a lawsuit has been filed, I really feel that it is unprofessional to debate the merits of such a case on a public forum. Further, I do not wish to discredit Galen Miller or BikeWorx prior to the receipt of a judgment in this matter and even if I prevail, it is not in my nature to trash someone on a public forum, so regardless, you will not hear me saying anything negative about him or his shop. To further this point, our firm recently handled a legal matter involving Aprilia, Laverda and BikeWorx, most people probably have not heard anything regarding the matter -- because it is NOT PROFESSIONAL to discuss it outside of court. That being said, I will tell you, Zulu, that you have no idea about this case. First, I do not doubt the skills of Galen Miller, nor does the suit have ANYTHING to do with them, so touting his abilities here seems somewhat moot. HOWEVER, since you seem insistent on pointing out his professionalism, perhaps you would be interested in knowing that he has called every dealer in the area to discuss the suit. I'd say that is pretty pathetic, and definately NOT professional. You however will probably find SOME reason why this is justified.

I agree with the concensus here that you are not in the UK. If it is your intent to somehow discredit me amongst friends, think again. The suit involves several components, only one count is based upon the sale of the high powered 'racebike' as you call it (but at least acknowledging that gives basic creedance to the initial count). BikeWorx did not show any PROFESSIONALISM OR regard for my personal safety by making the sale and subsequently mounting ice specific spiked tires, being that I was a total novice to dirt riding (unlike Galen I am not Champion of all riding classes or whatever else you hold him out to be).

Secondly, and somehow this seems to have gotten lost in the conveyance of misinformation regarding the suit, there is a count detailing incompetent mechanical work. I find it laughable that you are so naive as to hold this shop in such high esteem, not knowing ANY of the numerous other situations that have arisen. Perhaps you should have made better inquiry before spewing. I am not going to get into specific detail, but will say, if you know ANYONE, start asking around. There are MANY instances of faulty repair work. Again, I will not convince you that the basis is factual, so this argument is moot. As to the supporters of Galen and BikeWorx (damn few here), I could not in good conscience allow more instances like this to take place. There are a lot of supporting facts to this suit and many salient points, but, as stated, the debate of the suit matters little. Zulu, you are convinced that BikeWorx is right, regardless of your knowing very little of the facts of the case, and I have no interest in convincing you otherwise. You started right off with an anonymous attack so why should anyone here bother even giving consideration to your one-sided statements.

In conclusion, I agree with my MANY friends here, you are wasting their time, and mine. The suit has been filed, it has basis and merit. Regardless of the outcome of the case, notice has been served to Galen and BikeWorx regarding the counts of the suit. Apparently you would rather see people injured than hold allegedly unprofessional and otherwise negligent, incompetent dealers liable. If even one mishap can be avoided then the filing of the suit will have proven to be worthwhile.

Chuck
    '02 Duc 998S Bostrom

Just Registered

Chuck - is this true?

9.86 here.

Chuck - is this true?

Ok I'll pass judgement now...

Zulu is a dick.... move along little man... before someone goes medieval on you

Chuck - is this true?

Does mid evil have any thing to do with ball gags?

12 Vstrom 1000
    09 KLR 650
    09 Yamaha WR450F (street legal)

(hers)
    13 Vstrom 650ADV
    08 Yamaha WR250F(street legal )
    09 KLR650

Chuck - is this true?

Only if you're really naughty...