Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Coast-to-Coast

Re: Coast-to-Coast

when ya get to mass hit me up and ill change yer tires and ya can service your bike at my workshop at the same time.
    no charge be happy to keep ya on the road

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    eat me

Got my lifetime National Parks Pass. 80 bucks. Gonna be in Utah for 6 months.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    Got my lifetime National Parks Pass. 80 bucks. Gonna be in Utah for 6 months.
    For powder season? That’s livin the dream.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    For powder season? That’s livin the dream.
    Gonna prolly work at Snowbasin. Already got a season pass at Powder Mountain. The plan is on the way (via Nashville and Memphis for some music) out get a quick taste of southern Utah then find a apartment in Ogden. Ski everyday for the winter. Then go to Moab in the spring. It is a mecca for ski instructors after the season ends. Then go climb Angels Landing and check out more of Utah and go see the Grand Canyon and a stop in Vegas for the Bally's 99 dollar buffet. Working 50 hours a week to do make this feasible. You are welcome to come ski with me. No politics on ski slopes.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    Already got a season pass at Powder Mountain.
    Powder Mtn is my favorite resort by a wide margin, and I've been to quite a few out west. I think because of the massive acreage but the mountain just has a totally different feel to it. Has the best glades of any resort and you can find fresh tracks 2 weeks after snow if you're willing to hike a bit. Make sure you sleep up top if you think there's going to be a big storm, they'll shut the road down. Honestly nothing better than waking up to a heavy snowfall, knowing the the road up is closed and there will probably only be 500 people on the mountain for fresh pow day.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

Coast-to-Coast-screen-shot-2019-07-30-aCoast-to-Coast-screen-shot-2019-07-30-aCoast-to-Coast-screen-shot-2019-07-30-a

My planned route to Ogden. I do need to make time but I do have about 7 days for this route. Leaving 10/21 and need to find a apartment for 11/1 when I arrive. Bring a Lance pickup camper on a diesel truck.

Quote Originally Posted by OneCheekRider View Post
    I have a bucket list item of riding my motorcycle coast-to-coast (possibly into Canada) and I would also like to visit friends/family I've neglected over the past few years or so. Yes, this includes my friends here on NESR! I'm leaving my job at the end of July and figure August might be a good time to tackle a trip of this magnitude. With that said, this will be the largest trip I've ever done on a motorcycle and I will be making a complete loop as the folks I would like to see are scattered across the country.

I'm taking my Triumph Tiger 1200 and plan on taking my camping gear but also staying in hotels, and with friends/family along the way. I figure I'll swap tires when I get to the Northeast (who's the go-to tire guy now??) or possibly Chicago. For those of you that have done it, what do you recommend as far as essentials and also route planning. Also, I hope to ride with some of you as I make my way back to the Northeast. Any other tips you can give me would be great!
    Have you finished up at work? Leaving soon?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12