Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

That's Brisk baby

Lifer

Unhappy That's Brisk baby

Holy shit.

I rode about 20 miles this morning. Just over to the dealer for a "Honda Voluntary Product Update" coughRECALLcough.

14F on the thermometer on the bike on the way over, friggin cold as hell!

It was around 21-22F on the way from there to work. It actually seemed pretty comfy, even on the highway at 80mph.

There was some psycho from Needham at the dealer who had rode in wearing jeans and a silly Harley-style leather jacket.. he was on a big BMW with a nice fairing but still! Nuts!

Time for an oil change, fuel stabilizer, and put that thing to bed for the winter now...

Ben

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar

Re: That's Brisk baby

There was some psycho from Needham at the dealer who had rode in wearing jeans and a silly Harley-style leather jacket.. he was on a big BMW with a nice fairing but still! Nuts!
    somethign seems wrong about this anyway, let alone that it was just over 20 degrees...

godd for you - make a couple of turns for me...

Bras cause cancer.

Lifer

Re: Re: That's Brisk baby

Originally posted by Nikon
    somethign seems wrong about this anyway, let alone that it was just over 20 degrees...

godd for you - make a couple of turns for me...
    You're right. Now that I think of it I thought all BMW riders were legally required to wear Aerostich gear 100% of the time!

Ben