Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

12 Days of Squidmas

Be Squid, Be Proud bostongixxer's Avatar

12 Days of Squidmas

Kids got me up too early...a bit punchy...so here goes:

On the first day of Squidmas, my true love gave to me...a gixxah in a tree
    On the second day of Squidmas, my true love gave to me...two nitrous kits, and a gixxah in a tree
    On the third day of Squidmas, my true love gave to me...three custom busas, two nitrous kits, and a gixxah in a tree
    On the fourth day of Squidmas, my true love gave to me...four skull tattoos, three custom busas, two nitrous kits, and a gixxah in a tree
    On the fifth day of Squidmas, my true love gave to me...five extended swing arms, four skull tattoos, three custom busas, two nitrous kits, and a gixxah in a tree
    On the sixth day of Squidmas, my true love gave to me...six twelve o'clock bars, five extended swing arms, four skull tattoos, three custom busas, two nitrus kits, and a gixxah in a tree
    On the seventh day of Squidmas, my true love gave to me...seven skull caps, six twelve o'clock bars, five extended swing arms, four skull tattoos, three custom busas, two nitrous kits, and a gixxah in a tree
    On the eighth day of Squidmas, my true love gave to me,...eight cans of Red Bull, seven skull caps, six twelve o'clock bars, five extended swing arms, four skull tattoos, three custom busas, two nitrous kits, and a gixxah in a tree
    On the ninth day of Squidmas, my true love gave to me...nine Judgment Day videos, eight cans of Red Bull, seven skull caps, six twelve o'clock bars, five extended swing arms, four skull tattoos, three custom busas, two nitrous kits, and a gixxah in a tree
    On the tenth day of Squidmas, my true love gave to me...ten crash cages, nine Judgment Day videos, eight cans of Red Bull, seven skull caps, six twelve o'clock bars, five extended swing arms, four skull tattoos, three custom busas, two nitrous kits, and a gixxah in a tree
    On the eleventh day of Squidmas, my true love gave to me...eleven "Ride to Die" t-shirts, ten crash cages, nine Judgment Day videos, eight cans of Red Bull, seven skull caps, six twelve o'clock bars, five extended swing arms, four skull tattoos, three custom busas, two nitrous kits, and a gixxah in a tree
    On the twelfth day of Squidmas, my true love gave to me...twelve Tony's Track Days (had to get that in), eleven "Ride to Die" t-shirts, ten crash cages, nine Judgment Day videos, eight cans of Red Bull, seven skull caps, six twelve o'clock bars, five extended swing arms, four skull tattoos, three custom busas, two nitrous kits, and a gixxah in a tree.

More ideas are encouraged...Merry Christmas.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2020 KTM SMC R
    2006 GSXR-600 Race (LRRS #199)
    NO LIMIT

Lifer

12 Days of Squidmas

Quote Originally Posted by bostongixxer View Post
    Kids got me up too early...a bit punchy...so here goes:

More ideas are encouraged...Merry Christmas.
    My idea: go back to bed.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!