Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Had My Court Day Today and..........

Angry Had My Court Day Today and..........

Seems to be that those fuckers that gave out tickets were supposed to give out 5day tags and give you a chance to swap out the stock exhuast, when the Judge asked them to read the last line of the law they read then looked at her like 'okay?'. When she asked if they had handed out any 5day tags they all said 'NO'. So she let the pipes thing go and I heard her oversay that just a modifacation does not make for a ticket, one or more other factors have to be involved due to the modifacation such as noise needs to be proven to be louder then stock and the City of Providence needs to prove that it is louder then a stock system and they need to prove it has been modified after an inspection....

I still had to fuckin pay for not havin my license on person but those fuckers looked stupid for pulling over a dozen or more people at the same time.........

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I must have missed something.. WHEN did you get pulled over and for WHAT... and WHERE????

in WHOSE hot-tub?
    ...for HOW many cookies?!

The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

Originally posted by GadgettR1
    I must have missed something.. WHEN did you get pulled over and for WHAT... and WHERE????

Back in June right after bike week, we were ridin in providence after I put my pipes on. Me and racya got hit for pipes I got no license on person and racya got no inspection ticket. Fucin cock sukers just out there for money cause all these offenses call for warnings

Talking Had My Court Day Today and..........

Originally posted by twrayinma
    in WHOSE hot-tub?
    ...for HOW many cookies?!

Her bath tub cause I let her ride my bike

cops sux you need 2 know 1 2 get rid of

your tickets im doing a cops bimbos counter top she allways gets popped fer speeding never sticks he calls um up but shes got 2 fuck a cop

Angry You should have gotten off...

Since the cops initially pulled you over for pipes without just cause (checking the decibels), then their probable cause for the stop is invalid. Thereofore, any other violations found as a result of that stop become fruit of the poison tree and are unenforceable.
    Unfortunately, you would have had to invoke that in court...

Wink Had My Court Day Today and..........

They just gave me the ammo for the next time I get pulled over. Once it's dismissed they cannot use past pull overs that didn't stick against you. Now if you get pulled over and get a 5day and get pulled over again within 1 year then you gotta pay, although they still have to prove that the pipes are not stock and they have to have a second reason for pulling you over(not because they think your bike is loud) It also has to be proven.......So I say to my city

Glad things turned out ok.....So did Racya get hit bad for no inspection ticket?

Sevens I may need your services as a defence attorney Just like you said 'ammo for next time"....

Well Rui if you wanna come to RI and get pulled over I'll step up to the plate my fee $50 the amount I got wacked for.....

Racya got hit for pipes and inspection, plus his registration was up the next day So I couldn't even mouth off to the cops Most of the time I do, like so you pulled me over for what? Really was I goin that fast?........or when I was asked 'do you know how fast you were goin/' I said um well I 'd say 97 or so just cause my speedo's off

Providence

These Cops just don't learn just like the one in Middletown that bagged us saying the bikes were too loud.
    Fuckers!!

Re: Providence

Originally posted by Grouchyass
    These Cops just don't learn just like the one in Middletown that bagged us saying the bikes were too loud.
    Fuckers!!

Hey Grouchy, where ya been, are you goin with us on the Toys for Tots???? Thought we scared you off

Hey Grouchy, where ya been, are you goin with us on the Toys for Tots???? Thought we scared you off
    ...i was starting to feel guilty for scaring you off after the first ride with us we get pulled over ....sorry man usualy doest happen ...often

nada
    confusius says " gardrails can hurt like a motherfucker "

I Dance With Will

Question i got 1 question for loud pipe

what about that loud Harley Davidson? Did they ever get pulled over? and why are they still using it?

"fuckit!"

To be fair the day we got pulled over for loud pipes, there was a lot of Harleys getting pulled over ...but i think most sport bikes are getting harrased because of the Harleys with the straight pipes. either way it sucks

nada
    confusius says " gardrails can hurt like a motherfucker "