Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Cunts are out for revenue collection.

Re: Cunts are out for revenue collection.

Quote Originally Posted by oVTo View Post
    I have no idea what the LIDAR gun uses for a display, but 62 is only one segment away from 82 on a seven-segment display. It's possible the LEO read it wrong or the equipment was broken, so maybe it was an honest mistake. Or maybe he was a just being a dick.
    Or maybe the car that Degs '...just picked up...' had a speedo error? I can imagine how many time LEO's hear '...I had my cruise control set to...' Just tossing it out there...

I have no horse in this race. But given his overly vocal disposition and attitude towards LEO's (and he's made it abundantly clear over the years just how he feels about them), I'm apt to keep an eyebrow raised when listening to his argument...

Either way, I'd fight it regardless. Guilty or not, I'd still opt to test the waters & seek to get it tossed...

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Banned
    Wirelessly posted

I was doing 82 and lying to nesr, because that will help me in court.

Busted. Oh well.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Degsy View Post
    Wirelessly posted

I was doing 82 and lying to nesr, because that will help me in court.

Busted. Oh well.

Please point us to where ANYONE said you were lying...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Quote Originally Posted by breakdirt916 View Post
    1.) with your 2 legal extensions, it's been over 6 months since you got pulled over the first time - do you think the officer is going to remember what happened since then?
    ha!

I was awarded a summons in Concord, NH several years ago for "running a red light" and given a court date about 6 months out, a couple weeks before the scheduled date, I get a notice the trial had been delayed at request of prosecution, date set another 6 months out. almost a year after I was stopped, I get a second notice of delay in trial, the City of Concord has built a new court house and its not ready yet, another 6 month delay

at my court date approaches 18 months later, I wrote a motion for dismissal of grounds I was denied my 6th amendment rights to a speedy trial

I get to court, every case before me was a minor traffic case that was from the same 18 month ago time period or older, judge was finding everyone guilty, then my case comes up, last one of day.

Prosecution argues that all the cases were old and why is mine any different. Judge tells prosecution that other defendents weren't smart enuf to exercise their rights but makes a ruling that he will hear the case and decide if my ability to defend myself was impared by time factor

great, I think to myself, I'm in a win win situation , if I do a good job, I win, if I do a bad job (but good job of memory loss) I still win, cause he will rule on the motion in my favor
    I never took stand, I only cross examined the LEO that had stopped me, with one important question in reference to the prosecution asking him to identify the person that commited the violation ( be aware, this is a cop who has met me only once in my life 18 months earlier for 3 minutes at a minor traffic violation among thousands of people he has met during traffic stops)

I asked if he really did remember who I was OR did he just point to the person siting in the defendent's chair

his answer was a definite studder, ah, da wa,

tell me cops never lie on stand

judge rules against my motion but I won the case

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject LETS GO BRANDON

Originally Posted by lrrs428
    Some one has seen the Departed way to many times..........take it as, well I got away with it 326 times in the past guess I will suck it up

And I can see why Heath likes BoMo days now lol sounds idenical to what he would be saying
    Someone doesnt know much anout the mass state police.

I just love how your opinion is directed twords your obvious hate and distainn for all LEO's it sounds like. As one my self , maybe I should just treat everyone that has an infraction big or small like they are a "cunt" and put the screws to them when I can, ya that sounds fair.......or you can identify the problem LEO and deal with him acordingly and not be so quick to judge. Im sure there are pleanty of places for people that have your attitude to live where there is no law enforcement where people can rape and pilage at free will. I bet if they were doing something to benifit you like solve a stolen property claim they wouldnt be "cunts" or maybe it would be they are not working fast enough. sounds like someone didn't get that special deputy sticker in that christmas parade he was reaching for as a kid when the LEO ignored him.

That is all.

P.S. BoMo is still better than Tony's

Last edited by lrrs428; 05-27-13 at 09:17 AM.

U think troopers are dicks (most of them are) try getting pulled over by a Sudbury local cop. Had my dog & wife in the front seat. She's holding my dog back because she gets excited to meet strangers & before I can say anything this is what he said to me:

"U mind getting that dog out of my face bro? I don't care if she's friendly if she comes towards me ill shoot it"

Trooper attitude in a retired cop's beer belly physique. Talk about fighting words & a dick & a half. Been stopped several times as we all have but never met such a big a-hole in my life. I won't label all cops as "cunts" from my experiences with them based on this stop but I will label 90% of Sudbury cops as "cunts"

Wirelessly posted

I have no respect for mass state troopers. I dont recall any of them being heroic or outstanding in their jobs. I have read many many accounts of them being cowardly amd criminal.
    http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/224...rld-on-route-3

This trooper is a friend of mine, we served together while in the military. Seems outstanding to me.

Friend: man riding this really hurts my balls

Me: Well you're not supposed to sit on your balls!

I say we all get pitch forks and storm the mass state police barricks....

Quote Originally Posted by lrrs428 View Post
    Some one has seen the Departed way to many times..........take it as, well I got away with it 326 times in the past guess I will suck it up

And I can see why Heath likes BoMo days now lol sounds idenical to what he would be saying
    It's not "getting away with it" if you aren't actually doing anyone any harm. I can't really get behind the idea of being OK with getting bent over just because they don't fuck you every time.

PhilB

"A free man must be able to endure it when his fellow men act and live otherwise than he considers proper." -- Ludwig von Mises
    1993 Ducati Monster M900; 265,000 miles -- killed by minivan 30Oct17

Quote Originally Posted by PhilB View Post
    It's not "getting away with it" if you aren't actually doing anyone any harm. I can't really get behind the idea of being OK with getting bent over just because they don't fuck you every time.

PhilB
    if your not driving in a way to endanger the public's acceptance of risk, where is the probable cause to turn on the radar gun

law might be 55 or 65 or even 70 or more depending on where you are, if traffic is flowing faster, public has accepted the risk. I look is this as scalping for revenue, they can say what they want, I know how government budget process works FUCKING OINK !

on the other hand, I have no sympathy for summonses for failure to signal, passing on right, or left lane hogging, and I don't have a problem with tagging speeders weaving thru traffic

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject LETS GO BRANDON

Banned
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by jbmass
    Quote Originally Posted by Degsy
    I have no respect for mass state troopers. I dont recall any of them being heroic or outstanding in their jobs. I have read many many accounts of them being cowardly amd criminal.

This trooper is a friend of mine, we served together while in the military. Seems outstanding to me.
    Im a bit lost. Stopping traffic and running across the highway is heroic?

Maybe i missed something??

Last edited by Degsy; 05-27-13 at 11:37 AM.

Banned
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by lrrs428
    Originally Posted by lrrs428

Someone doesnt know much anout the mass state police.

I just love how your opinion is directed twords your obvious hate and distainn for all LEO's it sounds like. As one my self , maybe I should just treat everyone that has an infraction big or small like they are a "cunt" and put the screws to them when I can, ya that sounds fair.......or you can identify the problem LEO and deal with him acordingly and not be so quick to judge. Im sure there are pleanty of places for people that have your attitude to live where there is no law enforcement where people can rape and pilage at free will. I bet if they were doing something to benifit you like solve a stolen property claim they wouldnt be "cunts" or maybe it would be they are not working fast enough. sounds like someone didn't get that special deputy sticker in that christmas parade he was reaching for as a kid when the LEO ignored him.

That is all.

P.S. BoMo is still better than Tony's
    But that is EXACTLY how most LEOs treat people, like they are a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Its an attitude accross the board and it is endemic. Probably the only people who don't understand that are cops.

Even if I had been doing 82 in a 65, is that so bad? Does that make me someone to talk down to?

"License and registration!" Is that any way to talk to someone who MAY be guilty of a minor traffic infraction?

When going out to dinner and his meal is cold, does that same cop (notnin uniform now) say "Manager!" Or does he say "may i speak to the manager please?"

The man is in a position of authority, demands my respect, but has manners my 5 year old would get a time-out for.

Thats my problem, NOT the bullshit ticket. Like I said, Ill walk away from that ticket.

Last edited by Degsy; 05-28-13 at 09:26 AM.

Banned
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by jwm2k3
    I say we all get pitch forks and storm the mass state police barricks....
    Im in. Phil?

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I would but I don't have a pitch fork license

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by G21forme View Post
    Take the approved safety course, pay the excessive fee, pass the background check and register the pitchfork and you can participate after a short processing period.......

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lifer

Only if he lives in a "shall issue" pitchfork town.

Banned
    Wirelessly posted

No assault pitchforks.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lifer

7 tine limit.

last few posts are gold...

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I read this thread over the weekend and tried to keep an eye out for staties. Sure enough, today on rt. 28 in Reading, I get pulled over for "weaving" and "improper use of a turn signal." The first because I swerved a few times to avoid some big potholes and an exposed manhole cover. The second because I forgot to turn off my turn signal for 1/2 a mile. So he pulls me over, gives me a hard time, inspects my bike front to back, and is generally really rude and abrupt. I've never gotten a ticket before so he gives me warnings for the weaving and turn signal things and then tickets me $35 for my fender eliminator, which btw is clearly visible and has recently passed inspection for the third time with the same set-up.

He tells me I can fix the fender, appeal it for $25, and they'll dismiss it. Whoopdeedoo, you save me $10. It's like he was genuinely disappointed he couldn't pop me for something more substantive. I wasn't speeding, all my paperwork is up to date, I have a full license, nothing. So he gives me some bullshit $35 citation for my fucking Yosh fender. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Redistribution Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by jbmass View Post

Maybe I read the story wrong,but it sounded like he stopped traffic,ran across the freeway and some woman just had a baby.

Boston strong ?

Last edited by FalArAk; 05-27-13 at 09:20 PM.

Wirelessly posted
    Thats my problem, NOT the bullshit ticket. Like I said, Ill walk away from that ticket.
    walk away from? Like the entire thread you started? Move on. I am almost positive you have better things to do with your life being a parent and all.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyO View Post
    judge rules against my motion but I won the case
    wait - I want to make sure I'm reading this right - so your motion to dismissal based on a lack of speedy trial was ruled against....

but because the officer from a year ago can't keep his facts straight (and who would? it's been a year!), you won the case?

if so -

maybe it pays a little to know a little

Last edited by breakdirt916; 05-27-13 at 09:56 PM.

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by G21forme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski View Post
    Take the approved safety course, pay the excessive fee, pass the background check and register the pitchfork and you can participate after a short processing period.......
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    Only if he lives in a "shall issue" pitchfork town.
    Wirelessly posted

No assault pitchforks.
    Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    7 tine limit.
    Post of the year candidates right here.

Banned
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by McBiggity
    Wirelessly posted
    walk away from? Like the entire thread you started? Move on. I am almost positive you have better things to do with your life being a parent and all.
    Piss off. Thats below the belt.