Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Cunts are out for revenue collection.

Re: Cunts are out for revenue collection.

Quote Originally Posted by FalArAk View Post
    Maybe I read the story wrong,but it sounded like he stopped traffic,ran across the freeway and some woman just had a baby.

Boston strong ?
    He responded to a 911 call of a WOMAN GIVING BIRTH ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY.

I don't know, how many times in your line of work has a dispatch told you that you are in the vicinity of a woman tearing her vagina wide open on the side of a highway (do I have to get into labor complications?)

Obviously he got there way before any other EMS, and responded ASAP (with the fact that someone was giving labor on the side of the same highway members here criticize for speeding and driving like assholes?!!!) Yeah GFY. I get tickets too. I pay 'em. Big fucking deal. They do protect and serve. As far as I'm concerned, he protected a newborn in the breakdown lane of a high traffic area.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by jbmass; 05-27-13 at 11:01 PM.
    Friend: man riding this really hurts my balls

Me: Well you're not supposed to sit on your balls!

Quote Originally Posted by katina View Post
    I read this thread over the weekend and tried to keep an eye out for staties. Sure enough, today on rt. 28 in Reading, I get pulled over for "weaving" and "improper use of a turn signal." The first because I swerved a few times to avoid some big potholes and an exposed manhole cover. The second because I forgot to turn off my turn signal for 1/2 a mile. So he pulls me over, gives me a hard time, inspects my bike front to back, and is generally really rude and abrupt. I've never gotten a ticket before so he gives me warnings for the weaving and turn signal things and then tickets me $35 for my fender eliminator, which btw is clearly visible and has recently passed inspection for the third time with the same set-up.

He tells me I can fix the fender, appeal it for $25, and they'll dismiss it. Whoopdeedoo, you save me $10. It's like he was genuinely disappointed he couldn't pop me for something more substantive. I wasn't speeding, all my paperwork is up to date, I have a full license, nothing. So he gives me some bullshit $35 citation for my fucking Yosh fender. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
    he didn't save you $10. he cost you $25 (plus gas to get to court) at a minimum and possibly a day of lost pay.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Banned
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by jbmass
    Quote Originally Posted by FalArAk View Post
    Maybe I read the story wrong,but it sounded like he stopped traffic,ran across the freeway and some woman just had a baby.

Boston strong ?

I don't know, how many times in your line of work has a dispatch told you that you are in the vicinity of a woman tearing her vagina wide open on the side of a highway (do I have to get into labor complications?)

Obviously he got there way before any other EMS, and responded ASAP (with the fact that someone was giving labor on the side of the same highway members here criticize for speeding and driving like assholes?!!!) Yeah GFY. I get tickets too. I pay 'em. Big fucking deal. They do protect and serve. As far as I'm concerned, he protected a newborn in the breakdown lane of a high traffic area.
    Hero.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by PhilB View Post
    Yeah, they're all out in NH, too. Helping us all celebrate Memorial Day, and the remembrance of those who sacrificed all for our freedom, by extorting money from ordinary people, who are going about their ordinary lives and business as if we were free.

They're all dicks if you were not actually driving/riding dangerously. If you're keeping with the flow of traffic, that's the safest speed, even if the flow of traffic (as it often is) is higher than the posted speed limit. If you're on an empty space of highway with no one around you, you're not endangering anyone else regardless of what speed you are going. And so on. If this had any relationship to safety, there would be some consideration of whether you were being unsafe, and whether the posted speed limit bears any relation to the safe speed of travel.

There are a bunch of highways -- actual multilane divided limited-access highways -- in NH that have 55 mph limits. There is no good reason for a multilane divided limited-access highway to have a 55 mph speed limit unless it's really badly designed. In which case, that highway is then itself a safety hazard, and needs to be (a) fixed, and then (b) have the speed limit raised.

PhilB
    Worth mentioning for everyone who is unaware that speed limits are supposed to be set based on what the typical traffic speed is. In other words, people vote with their feet. Except roads which recieve federal money, who are bound to play by federal law or forfeit the money. So... all highways, since they collect tax and redistribute it to states.

Quote Originally Posted by backinthesaddle View Post
    One thing I don't like in RI about the state PD is they tend to always drive while talking on a cell, which is legal. However at the same time they often speed in the high speed lane and run up on the rear of motorists until the motorist moves out of their way.
    I like to believe they do that to clear the passing lane, not the high speed lane. I frequently see MA troopers doing the same thing. The only problem I have is that they rarely seem to stop people for failing to keep right, yet love radar.

I'll never understand the phrase "for your safety".

nedirtriders.com

First you are not doing anything dangerous or wrong

They get 200 to 300

If you are the unlucky person to get 2 tickets usually some Insurance company is getting thousands more.

The vast vast majority of accidents are driver inattention changing channels, spilled coffee, texting etc. going 82 does not endanger
    the public

The calculus of hate

It is not that I should win it is that you should lose
    It is not that I succeed it is that you fail
    It is not that I should live it is that you should die

Banned
    Wirelessly posted

Neither does going 62. :-)

Redistribution Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by jbmass View Post

He did his job,which nobody forced him to take.

Any comment on the trooper that followed a guy driving his wife to the hospital to give birth then gave him a ticket for speeding while he was in the waiting room ?

BTW, British use of the word cunt is a little different than US usage. I believe he meant it more as "an unpleasant or stupid person," while in the US it is generally only applied towards women, and if you do use it, at best she's not sleeping with you and at worst you're going to get slapped.

So think more like bastard or motherfucker. If it was a female trooper we probably would have heard that detail by now.

Lifer

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Garandman View Post
    BTW, British use of the word cunt is a little different than US usage. I believe he meant it more as "an unpleasant or stupid person," while in the US it is generally only applied towards women, and if you do use it, at best she's not sleeping with you and at worst you're going to get slapped.

So think more like bastard or motherfucker. If it was a female trooper we probably would have heard that detail by now.

What he said.

although I rarely use the word, I almost always use it in reference to traffic wardens, er,. I mean state police.

Take a $50 bill. Paper clip it to your license. Next time if he takes your license and keeps your money your free to go. If he says "Are you trying to bribe me?' Just reply no that thats for emergencies. Most likely he says most emergencies require more than 50 dollars. So then ask him to put these two new 50's under the paper clip for you. If that don't work show him the case of Vodka in the trunk. And if he is a really greedy bastard and still wants more tell him about the pound of grass back at the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Degsy View Post
    Wirelessly posted

yes it does if I'm trying to do 70 and you're in the way

Banned
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by CBR929RE
    Wirelessly posted

yes it does if I'm trying to do 70 and you're in the way
    Well youre gonna hate me now because last night I went to work and back up and down rt24 at 50 in the middle lane, which is how i giess they would like me to drive.

I went past 4 state troopers waiting on the verge and mone of them came after me.

Wirelessly posted

Well youre gonna hate me now because last night I went to work and back up and down rt24 at 50 in the middle lane, which is how i giess they would like me to drive.

I went past 4 state troopers waiting on the verge and mone of them came after me.
    lol I was just messing with ya.

I don't know if its law but 10mph under the speed limit you're considered a rolling hazard. that's why you see trucks put their 4 ways on going up steep hills that they can't keep the speed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    Take a $50 bill. Paper clip it to your license. Next time if he takes your license and keeps your money your free to go. If he says "Are you trying to bribe me?' Just reply no that thats for emergencies. Most likely he says most emergencies require more than 50 dollars. So then ask him to put these two new 50's under the paper clip for you. If that don't work show him the case of Vodka in the trunk. And if he is a really greedy bastard and still wants more tell him about the pound of grass back at the house.

i'll be heading to court tomorrow to fight a speeding ticket...why 128/95 has a 55mph speed limit is beyond me

bike: none but i have a seafoam green 125cc scooter
    Point37s Garage Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Point37 View Post
    i'll be heading to court tomorrow to fight a speeding ticket...why 128/95 has a 55mph speed limit is beyond me
    I cannot figure out why going north it goes from 3 lanes to 4 at Rt9 and everyone has to slow down like its a lane drop. people are fucking stupid

Development Rider scottieducati's Avatar

The last two times I have been pulled over by a Statie I received exactly the same treatment.

Officer: "License and Registration!:
    Me: Hands him my papers
    Officer: Returns to his car. 10 minutes later approaches me with ticket in hand, returns my papers.

ZERO opportunity to explain, no "do you know why I pulled you over?" and no inclination given at all as to why I was pulled over.

I fought both in court, both were on a motorcycle and both instances involved avoiding a cager's erratic driving (texting likely), both times dismissed.

CCS/LRRS #83

Quote Originally Posted by boloson View Post
    U think troopers are dicks (most of them are) try getting pulled over by a Sudbury local cop. Had my dog & wife in the front seat. She's holding my dog back because she gets excited to meet strangers & before I can say anything this is what he said to me:

"U mind getting that dog out of my face bro? I don't care if she's friendly if she comes towards me ill shoot it"

Trooper attitude in a retired cop's beer belly physique. Talk about fighting words & a dick & a half. Been stopped several times as we all have but never met such a big a-hole in my life. I won't label all cops as "cunts" from my experiences with them based on this stop but I will label 90% of Sudbury cops as "cunts"
    Sudbury must have replaced their human silhouettes with these:

Cunts are out for revenue collection.-idpacat3-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by scottieducati View Post
    The last two times I have been pulled over by a Statie I received exactly the same treatment.

Officer: "License and Registration!:
    Me: Hands him my papers
    Officer: Returns to his car. 10 minutes later approaches me with ticket in hand, returns my papers.

ZERO opportunity to explain, no "do you know why I pulled you over?" and no inclination given at all as to why I was pulled over.

I fought both in court, both were on a motorcycle and both instances involved avoiding a cager's erratic driving (texting likely), both times dismissed.
    Got mine today. Speeding.

Well sheeple show at the polls and vote for the candidate that promises more regulations so you will have more liberty

The calculus of hate

It is not that I should win it is that you should lose
    It is not that I succeed it is that you fail
    It is not that I should live it is that you should die

Quote Originally Posted by tsorfas View Post
    Got mine today. Speeding.
    Did it go down like mine? I swear there must be new protocol, which is bullshit.... they should at least have a conversation before issuing a ticket IMO.

CCS/LRRS #83

Quote Originally Posted by scottieducati View Post
    Did it go down like mine? I swear there must be new protocol, which is bullshit.... they should at least have a conversation before issuing a ticket IMO.
    I've had encounters like this, however they were situations where I was, in fact, doing something I knew as soon as I saw him I was going to be cited for so I guess it never really bothered me all that much. He walks up, we look at each other and both know what I did wrong. No foreplay required

Lifer

I hate it when there is no foreplay.. Romance is dead, I tell you.

I always am as quiet as can be and polite when they walk up. I expect "license and registration?" right away, but I also expect some kind of dialog beyond that. I guess from now on, before handing my papers, I'll initiate the discussion... particularly if I feel like I did nothing wrong or had suitable reason for whatever it was.

CCS/LRRS #83