Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cycle Gear

Re: Cycle Gear

for what it's worth... it was just a broadcast to see some familiar faces... never meaning for it to fall as a advertisement.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I shop at Cycle gear I don't think that qualifies as advertising but I guess I must be working for Suzuki and Ducati also because I mentioned them on this site also. I am new so sorry I guess I jusy don't understand the rules. My point which seemed to be lost in translation was that people would like to buy a Ferrari or Porsche but some need Kia's but I guess that's just me pushing more products

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bought the vest...totally dig the front pocket for my phone (jacket pocket just barely big enough for wallet)

Paired with my LED taillight flasher & reflective tape on the back of my helmet/rear foot pegs, I hope that people see me better from the rear @ night...

Also picked up a neck sock thing...prefer these over balaclava's because they don't leave a mark around the face when you get to work

FREE $10 UBER CREDIT W' PROMO CODE --> PON41
    1994 Yamaha YZ250 CA Street Legal 2-smoke :smoke:

I finally stopped in the Woburn store and actually ran into a district manager "Ron". Talked and shopped for a bit and this guy actually went out to his car to get me a 20% off coupon. They have a decent selection of most items and despite still setting up they took the time to talk bikes and gear. So far 1+ for me. I do not work for Cycle Gear but being so close that might be in my furure as a part time "fun "gig.

Quote Originally Posted by ZX11D View Post
    I do not work for Cycle Gear but being so close that might be in my furure as a part time "fun "gig.
    HAHAHAH good luck dude. I thought the same thing. Worst job I ever had. They mentioned they were hiring again last time I was in there, I laughed in their face. Though Jenni says she loves it, maybe I got a bad store, but it was absolutely miserable.

Zip Tie Alley #505

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pittenger5 View Post
    HAHAHAH good luck dude. I thought the same thing. Worst job I ever had. They mentioned they were hiring again last time I was in there, I laughed in their face. Though Jenni says she loves it, maybe I got a bad store, but it was absolutely miserable.
    I think maybe? which one were you at again?
    hahaha that's awesome how you got Ron. love him. he was my DL for the longest time. but since all the new north east stores are opening, they're dividing us. he's an awesome dude. even the guys above are all track and race junkies.

not going to lie... it feels like Im tiptoeing over everything I say because any opinion could be directed as an advertisement. I in no way profit from this store. it's not even in my district. please dismiss it as, I'm just another track nut instead of someone with an alternative motive? I go back and forth on both forums and know many friends throughout. I dont flash it so don't make unnecessary drama. chillaaaxxx

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Jenni; 11-03-13 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    I think maybe? which one were you at again?
    Austin

Zip Tie Alley #505

Quote Originally Posted by DZircher View Post
    I told them I wasn't a very good racer
    What the, knock that crap off.

So... do we form a team now so I can sponge off your new Cycle Gear hookup?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by Kurlon View Post
    What the, knock that crap off.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ducati999 View Post
    I shop at Cycle gear I don't think that qualifies as advertising but I guess I must be working for Suzuki and Ducati also because I mentioned them on this site also. I am new so sorry I guess I jusy don't understand the rules. My point which seemed to be lost in translation was that people would like to buy a Ferrari or Porsche but some need Kia's but I guess that's just me pushing more products
    There are no rules. Post whatever the fuck you want and tell Richie to eat a bag of dicks.

Wait... shut up new guy.

Holy crap, I work right down the street and did not realize they have a store in Woburn. While I read this thread, I noticed my coworker left me their catalog on my desk . I'll have to check them out. Interested in their thermal gear, anyone have any experience with them?

Lifer

Maybe it's worth mentioning that I got a flyer the other day for a new store in Warwick. Might bridge the gap between Woburn and the CT store. I can't remember what the opening day is.

I flipped through the flyer and felt like I was looking at a catalog of knock-offs and no-names. Maybe the products are decent for the price, but it sure didn't give a good impression. I'll probably check the place out but I'm more interested in the names that I think they carry but don't advertise as strongly. Rocket scientists tell me this has something to do with profit margin.

nedirtriders.com

The thermal gear is awesome from what I hear. I like the hot weather gear. If you can wait for it to be on sale do that. It will be.

Zip Tie Alley #505

Quote Originally Posted by aldend123 View Post
    Maybe it's worth mentioning that I got a flyer the other day for a new store in Warwick. Might bridge the gap between Woburn and the CT store. I can't remember what the opening day is.

I flipped through the flyer and felt like I was looking at a catalog of knock-offs and no-names. Maybe the products are decent for the price, but it sure didn't give a good impression. I'll probably check the place out but I'm more interested in the names that I think they carry but don't advertise as strongly. Rocket scientists tell me this has something to do with profit margin.
    I wonder if it's in the old Shaws in Warwick? I work right by and hadn't noticed.

2013 ZX6R-636

Hypertarded

Quote Originally Posted by backinthesaddle View Post
    I wonder if it's in the old Shaws in Warwick? I work right by and hadn't noticed.
    you'll need to look real hard, it's a pretty small store and no sign yet, they squeezed it into the old Daddys music shop that was about 15% of the old Pet Smart building(now a tile showroom, across from HC Caddy). Just some random crap spread all over and a cheap mountain bike sitting in the middle of the floor. not open yet, I think nov 20th-ish.

this has been an Anti-ad, do not shop at CG

Quote Originally Posted by FriskyDingo View Post
    you'll need to look real hard, it's a pretty small store and no sign yet, they squeezed it into the old Daddys music shop that was about 15% of the old Pet Smart building(now a tile showroom, across from HC Caddy). Just some random crap spread all over and a cheap mountain bike sitting in the middle of the floor. not open yet, I think nov 20th-ish.

this has been an Anti-ad, do not shop at CG
    Thanks. I used to go to daddy's to kick tires, um pick strings, now I guess you can kick tires there.

2013 ZX6R-636

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12