Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Dainese and Bimoto.be

Dainese and Bimoto.be

So I just completed a transaction with Bram over at Bimoto.be and I have to say I'm extremely happy with the process. I was originally looking into getting a perforated leather jacket and they had the Dainese Alien for a great price. Unfortunately it turned out it wasn't the perforated version. Bram asked me about my sizes, chest waist etc, so he could make sure I got the right fit when he let me know that they had a previous customer who ordered a Dainese Bora with some customizations, his name and a flag stitched into it, but never picked it up. They removed all of the previously mentioned work but because of the stitching there were small holes in the leather and so they were trying to get rid of it cheap. As in 25% of the original cost of the jacket. They sent me pictures of all of the holes left by the stitching and although they are noticeable, they are not deal breakers. Especially at that price.

A big perk of having a family members in the dry cleaning business, besides the free dry cleaning, is I know a lot of awesome tailors. I spoke with one of them about the jacket before buying asking what I could do about the holes. She said there is leather filler but with expensive leathers it'll come out like crap. Easier to just put my own personal touches on the jacket to cover it up if I want to. After talking to Bram over Skype (yes they're on skype. It's awesome!) over a few more details he sent me a paypal payment request and shipped the jacket out 30 mins after I paid for it and sent me the tracking number. By far the best customer service I've ever experienced so when I save up the money for some new gear I will definitely be going back to them.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Dainese and Bimoto.be

Im very happy with my Dainese jacket, good products.

Re: Dainese and Bimoto.be

I'm just thrilled that I got into a Dainese at such a good price.