Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

wankers

wankers

so I'm reading through the local police beat from last week, and what do I see? "Resident reports motorcycle traveling at a high rate of speed in the vicinity of woodchester drive. Motorcycle was gone when officer arrived." I'm the only biker in my neighborhood (where woodchester drive is). Now, you're thinking, "evil matt, tearing around the neighborhood on his streetbike, terrorizing the children. He should be ashamed of himself." But no, the only bike I've had out on the street in the past couple weeks is the 80cc dirtbike, and while it is quick, given the super soft suspension, road conditions, and the fact that I'm only just getting used to riding it, I'd be surprised if I broke 30mph the whole time I've had it. Stupid neighbors, I wish they had something better to do than call the cops on my ass...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Balls," I said. "Never mind the track. The track is for punks. We are Road People. We are Cafe Racers."

- Hunter S Thompson

2 x 82 GS 650, '94 RM 80

wankers

Maybe it wasn't you , I do something like that sometimes just buzz through backroads at like 55 , of course carefully . . . , Probably was some teenager like me just seeing the limits of his/her bike.

Lifer

wankers

People will always do stuff like that...

SUV in a 35 going 55, no one raises an eyebrow.

Sportbike with bright colors, rider in leathers, going 35 in 35, people think he/she is speeding like a bat out of hell.

I think the noise has plenty to do with it too.

Ben

wankers

Sportbike with bright colors, rider in leathers, going 35 in 35, people think he/she is speeding like a bat out of hell.

Kinda like the celica commercials, where the old man yells at a parked car, and the dog runs into it