Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 60

DC Cop Charged...

  1. #26
    Lifer R1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Somewhere you dont know...
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,103

    Re: DC Cop Charged...


    My .02

    The rider should be charged with all the laws for running from the cops. driving to endanger, evasion, speeding, and the list of charges that goes along with running from the cops, regardless of what we know. If no one was hurt and he was caught then they would asses the charges from there i believe they should still regardless if the LEO broke the law

    The LEO should be charged with breaking the law as well. Manslaughter seems fair in the fact that lives were lost due to his negligence, The law was there to begin with he supposed to be there to enforce it not break it. From my stand point (regular citizen, ok a little stupid) The LEO's are there to make lives safer in general. I understand police pursuits are dangerous. Why put that danger into the hands of the one trying to enforce the law.

    This is like would you kill 2 to save 1, but in this case more like would you let 2 die to catch and prosecute 1. It just doesn't seem to make sense.

    And yes i would be one of those people to say the radio is faster than the car, because you can reach out to many minds and come up with a plan to catch the offender as opposed to chase him and hope he makes a mistake or that you can get into a position to stop him.

    work smarter not harder?

    keep in mind i am an idiot!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #27
    Angry Gumball RandyO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Farmington, NH
    Age
    67
    Posts
    13,847

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    Quote Originally Posted by VinceF2 View Post
    my being against no pursuit policies in no way means I believe cops should be able to break those policies if in place... I'm not arguing that he had fault in it... my frustration comes from the lack of blame on the runner ANYTIME this topic is brought up... after the fact when people are preaching about how the only infraction was speeding... it's fogotten that at the time the pursuit begins... the cop does not have that information... and has to make a decision... I am against not allowing the Officer the oppurtunity to SAFELY pursue and apprehend the fleeing suspect... and yes... once you run you are a suspect.... innocent people don't run...

    hmmm, I see ASSumptions in your statement, by the mere fact that your using the terms, runner, or fleeing suspect, when just as likely , the guy that is going fast is doing just that, going fast, speeding, not running, not fleeing, and doesn't even have knowledge that he is being pursued

    there are more speeders that speed for no reason whatsoever except to go fast than there are criminals fleeing.

    I would think that most, not all, criminals would do the opposite, blend in with traffic and not attract attention

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject

  3. #28
    IWOK Prez. bigred875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Manvile, RI
    Posts
    8,123

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    Quote Originally Posted by l3uddha View Post
    maybe you missed that part where they said the COP killed 2 people and injured 15? are you really defending his actions with your anti no-pursuit mumbo-jumbo? how do you think that would have changed the situation???
    if this guy is "just a speeder" then he knows about the no pursit policy and had no intentions of stopping...if he new there is a chance he'd be chased he is more likely to pull over

    maybe somewhere between 65mph and 120mph through traffic he should have made the decision to back off and call it in.
    maybe and maybe if a pink leprechaun jumped out of my ass and gave me 10 million i'd be rich..

    the no-pursuit policies are in place to DEFINE what is safe and unsafe pursuit. Otherwise cops are allowed to play cowboy and end more chases with 2 people dead and 15 injured.
    at this point it's clear you are trolling lol

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

  4. #29
    IWOK Prez. bigred875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Manvile, RI
    Posts
    8,123

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyO View Post
    hmmm, I see ASSumptions in your statement, by the mere fact that your using the terms, runner, or fleeing suspect, when just as likely , the guy that is going fast is doing just that, going fast, speeding, not running, not fleeing, and doesn't even have knowledge that he is being pursued

    there are more speeders that speed for no reason whatsoever except to go fast than there are criminals fleeing.

    I would think that most, not all, criminals would do the opposite, blend in with traffic and not attract attention
    sounds like you are ASSuming a whole lot in your posts as well...except you give the biker the benefit of doubt

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

  5. #30
    IWOK Prez. bigred875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Manvile, RI
    Posts
    8,123

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    no mongoose had the ninja edit

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

  6. #31
    Goodbye Sweet Dreams BLACK SQUIRREL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between Has Been and Never Was
    Age
    49
    Posts
    4,025

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    Quote Originally Posted by bigred875 View Post
    nice ninja edit....

    biker is off scott free...cops does 20 years...ya makes sense to me...

    do you guy think through your opinions before posting them? The punishement doesnt fit the crime...
    There is is 2 dead people and 15 injured that most likely dont agree

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Zip Tie Alley Racing #444


    Signature edit by Tricky mike

  7. #32
    Goodbye Sweet Dreams BLACK SQUIRREL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between Has Been and Never Was
    Age
    49
    Posts
    4,025

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    Quote Originally Posted by bigred875 View Post
    no mongoose had the ninja edit
    Yup, I wrote somthing that when I thought it about it was incorrect, So I changed It, Thats the Magic of the interwebs

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Zip Tie Alley Racing #444


    Signature edit by Tricky mike

  8. #33
    IWOK Prez. bigred875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Manvile, RI
    Posts
    8,123

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose441 View Post
    There is is 2 dead people and 15 injured that most likely dont agree
    intent and motive my friend....

    i am not saying he should not be charged with anything..but 20 years for an accident? If he was off duty and drunk he wouldnt get that much jail time....

    he made a mistake in the line of duty that killed 2 and injured 15, he is going to lose his job. which is probably the only thing he's wanted to do his entire life and live with the what he's done for the rest of his life.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

  9. #34
    Lifer Pittenger5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15,226

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    bigred, it seems you come down on everyone for giving the rider the benefit of everything, yet anyone makes a point, like buddah saying these policys are in effect to prevent these incidents you say its trolling?
    I think you and Vince, not knowing either of you see things from the LEO side, either you are ones, or were ones, the rest of us arent and see things more from the riders side.

    If there is ANYONE here that thinks the rider SHOULDNT be punished for what he did, running, evading etc etc. SPeaking up. I bet we dont see many hands.
    But at the same time, the officer BROKE RULES and THOSE broken rules cost 2 people their lives, so he should go unpunished because someone ran from him?
    Oh thats right, Im ASSuming he ran because he just committed a triple murder, robbed 6 banks, and punched an old lady in the face.
    or I'm ASSuming that he COULDVE been speeding down the highway, the cop on the side of the road, he flys by doesnt see the cop pull out, cop kills people.
    Like you say, we dont know. What we know is the cop violated a no chase policy, and two people ended up dead, why should he not be punished?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Zip Tie Alley #505

    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

  10. #35
    IWOK Prez. bigred875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Manvile, RI
    Posts
    8,123

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    Quote Originally Posted by l3uddha View Post
    not trolling, just making a valid point.
    those definitions HAVE to be in place and on paper. otherwise people (in any profession, not just LEOs) are allowed to do pretty much whatever the hell they want.
    no LEO is allowed to do whatever they want...in cities that allow pursits there are rules that need to be followed as well...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

  11. #36
    Just Registered VinceF2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pittenger5 View Post
    Ok, in this case, knowing what (little) we know right now, what would you charge the biker with? I want your honest opinion.

    well not knowing the laws in DC I will go with MA... the easy first charge could be 90/24 Driving to endanger... however... up for interrprutation I give you this:

    90/24G Motor Vehicle Homicide

    Elements:

    Operation by the suspect of a motor vehicle

    Operated on a Public Way

    Conduct of operation either:
    Recklessly so that the lives and safety of the public might be endangered; or
    Negligently so that the lives and safety of the public might be endangerd.

    that caused the death of another person

    Causation: The suspects actions must, directly and substantially, SET IN MOTION the entire chain of events that produce death. Death must occur in a natural and continuous sequence, so that a reasonable person in the suspects position would have foreseen that his actions could easily result in serious injury or death to someone like the victim (Comm. v. Constantino, 433 Mass 521 (2005))

    There may be more than one cause of death, and the suspect is typically responsible even if other causes contributed, to some degree, in producing the fatal result (for example, if the victim was also negligent, or if the rescue or medical personnel were negligent). (Comm. v. Williams, 399 Mass. 60 (1987))

    Comm. v. Berggren, 398 Mass 338 (1986): police officer killed during a high speed chase, the defendant was convicted of motor vehicle homicide, since the possibility of injury to others was foreseeable...


    The law is funny since all of us will read that in different ways... but I believe there would be a case to charge the runner since his actions set the chase in motion which led to the deaths... again... not taking any blame off of the Officer for breaking policy.... but...

    (the above was taken from Law Enforcement Dimensions Motor Vehicle Law Book)

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  12. #37
    Goodbye Sweet Dreams BLACK SQUIRREL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between Has Been and Never Was
    Age
    49
    Posts
    4,025

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    Quote Originally Posted by bigred875 View Post
    intent and motive my friend....

    i am not saying he should not be charged with anything..but 20 years for an accident? If he was off duty and drunk he wouldnt get that much jail time....

    he made a mistake in the line of duty that killed 2 and injured 15, he is going to lose his job. which is probably the only thing he's wanted to do his entire life and live with the what he's done for the rest of his life.
    That the court system for you If he was drunk he would be facing that kind of time, He most likely would not be sentenced to that much,

    He has not even been found guilty yet, He will most likely walk, or do VERY little time.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Zip Tie Alley Racing #444


    Signature edit by Tricky mike

  13. #38
    Lifer Pittenger5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15,226

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    Ok, driving to endager, sure. But the homicide, Im not agreeing with you or not, but would there be ANY chance of conviction for this? Im certainly no lawyer (but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night) but wouldnt that be fairly easily to defend? Defense lawyer, yes my client evaded, but if the officer had followed his guidelines and company policy, these people would not have been injured.
    Im just saying. I hate douches that run, I wish they could all get whats coming to them, preferably without anyone getting hurt.
    Obviously either the rider wasnt identified, or they prosecuters didnt think they had enough evidence to get him on things.
    As for bias, Im willing to bet a lot of money if the prosecutors could pin this entire thing on the biker, and let the cop off with a slap on the wrist they would. So it seems to me that they couldnt, and the cop will have to pay for his actions, mistakes or not.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Zip Tie Alley #505

    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

  14. #39
    Lifer R1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Somewhere you dont know...
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,103

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    Quote Originally Posted by VinceF2 View Post
    well not knowing the laws in DC I will go with MA... the easy first charge could be 90/24 Driving to endanger... however... up for interrprutation I give you this:

    90/24G Motor Vehicle Homicide

    Elements:

    Operation by the suspect of a motor vehicle

    Operated on a Public Way

    Conduct of operation either:
    Recklessly so that the lives and safety of the public might be endangered; or
    Negligently so that the lives and safety of the public might be endangerd.

    that caused the death of another person

    Causation: The suspects actions must, directly and substantially, SET IN MOTION the entire chain of events that produce death. Death must occur in a natural and continuous sequence, so that a reasonable person in the suspects position would have foreseen that his actions could easily result in serious injury or death to someone like the victim (Comm. v. Constantino, 433 Mass 521 (2005))

    There may be more than one cause of death, and the suspect is typically responsible even if other causes contributed, to some degree, in producing the fatal result (for example, if the victim was also negligent, or if the rescue or medical personnel were negligent). (Comm. v. Williams, 399 Mass. 60 (1987))

    Comm. v. Berggren, 398 Mass 338 (1986): police officer killed during a high speed chase, the defendant was convicted of motor vehicle homicide, since the possibility of injury to others was foreseeable...


    The law is funny since all of us will read that in different ways... but I believe there would be a case to charge the runner since his actions set the chase in motion which led to the deaths... again... not taking any blame off of the Officer for breaking policy.... but...

    (the above was taken from Law Enforcement Dimensions Motor Vehicle Law Book)
    So heres my question......

    What are the specifics to a no pursuit policy? Are there stipulations that state its ok to chase in these situations, or is it a firm no pursuit? I mean at what level is pursuit necassary anywhere. With technology today is this even productive? Whats is gained from speeding and endangering the lives of anyone just to stop 1 person?

    Wouldnt even a highly trained LEO be endangering lives to pursue. Doesn't that fit into the DTE catagory.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  15. #40
    IWOK Prez. bigred875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Manvile, RI
    Posts
    8,123

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pittenger5 View Post
    bigred, it seems you come down on everyone for giving the rider the benefit of everything, yet anyone makes a point, like buddah saying these policys are in effect to prevent these incidents you say its trolling?
    I think you and Vince, not knowing either of you see things from the LEO side, either you are ones, or were ones, the rest of us arent and see things more from the riders side.

    If there is ANYONE here that thinks the rider SHOULDNT be punished for what he did, running, evading etc etc. SPeaking up. I bet we dont see many hands.
    But at the same time, the officer BROKE RULES and THOSE broken rules cost 2 people their lives, so he should go unpunished because someone ran from him?
    Oh thats right, Im ASSuming he ran because he just committed a triple murder, robbed 6 banks, and punched an old lady in the face.
    or I'm ASSuming that he COULDVE been speeding down the highway, the cop on the side of the road, he flys by doesnt see the cop pull out, cop kills people.
    Like you say, we dont know. What we know is the cop violated a no chase policy, and two people ended up dead, why should he not be punished?
    this story and most of the attitudes of the people in this thread focus on how awful the cop is for breaking the rules...

    i dont pretend to know what a cop has to go through with every traffic stop and you shouldnt either.....they have a responsibility to the people in their community to keep there roads safe. If the biker ran over a gaggle of nuns in a cross walk the story would be "Biker killed 17 nuns and could have been stopped!!....police report shows officer saw the speeding biker but did not follow!!!"

    but then again i'm an evil republican so what do i know....i support LEO's and give them the benefit of doubt...even if i know all to well there are some real asshole cops out there...

    this is the same mindset that fuels hollywood to make movies about a u.s. soldier raping children and the fact you still hear very little about the good that our military is doing in iraq.....

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

  16. #41
    IWOK Prez. bigred875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Manvile, RI
    Posts
    8,123

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    Quote Originally Posted by l3uddha View Post
    yes, rules such as no-pursuit policies, which are defined by certain conditions. he broke the rules. If you're acting outside of department policy, essentially you're acting outside of the law.
    i dont think we are on the same wave length hre...not too sure what that has to do with anything lol

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

  17. #42
    Lifer Pittenger5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15,226

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    So we need to allow the news to dictate whats safe and not?
    They're now allowed to decide which laws are necessary and not?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Zip Tie Alley #505

    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

  18. #43
    IWOK Prez. bigred875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Manvile, RI
    Posts
    8,123

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    what the fuck?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

  19. #44
    IWOK Prez. bigred875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Manvile, RI
    Posts
    8,123

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    lol ok, i'm gonna go ahead and conceed this debate...i think the point i was trying to make got lost somewhere ....

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

  20. #45
    Lifer Pittenger5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15,226

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    Ahh my old addage wins again, "if you cant dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit"

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Zip Tie Alley #505

    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

  21. #46
    IWOK Prez. bigred875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Manvile, RI
    Posts
    8,123

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    haha...thats my philosophy

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

  22. #47
    Angry Gumball RandyO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Farmington, NH
    Age
    67
    Posts
    13,847

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    Quote Originally Posted by bigred875 View Post
    sounds like you are ASSuming a whole lot in your posts as well...except you give the biker the benefit of doubt
    I wasn't refering to this particular case, just speeders in general, not to give anyone in particular the benifit of doubt

    just responding to Vince's characterication that anyone speeding is a "runner" and must be fleeing from something

    how many people on this board speed for no reason what so ever except to go fast ?

    ya, Vince's comment in his first post set me off with his "what if" the next guy was a rapist murderer, how to FUCK does he know or what difference does it make, do your police detective work, and catch the guy, no need to endanger the public even more, he ain't going to be raping or murdering anybody driving down the road 100mph,make the arrest, give the prosecuter the evidence, and let the judge & jury decide who is guilty

    I think if you read thru threads on this board, you will find that I am not one who is a sheep that automaticly declares bikers inocent or not at fault just cause their on a bike

    I say to you bigred , FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject

  23. #48
    IWOK Prez. bigred875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Manvile, RI
    Posts
    8,123

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyO View Post
    I wasn't refering to this particular case, just speeders in general, not to give anyone in particular the benifit of doubt

    just responding to Vince's characterication that anyone speeding is a "runner" and must be fleeing from something

    how many people on this board speed for no reason what so ever except to go fast ?
    well thanks captain obvious for this well thought out comment....now it's my turn..a speeder turns into a runner if he or she doesnt stop.. this guy did not stop..whether or not he knew he was being pulled over or not is for the court to decide..

    ya, Vince's comment in his first post set me off with his "what if" the next guy was a rapist murderer, how to FUCK does he know or what difference does it make, do your police detective work, and catch the guy, no need to endanger the public even more, he ain't going to be raping or murdering anybody driving down the road 100mph,make the arrest, give the prosecuter the evidence, and let the judge & jury decide who is guilty
    aahhh...ignorance is bliss isnt it... any idea how many "REAL" criminals are caught by routine traffic stops?... again way to ignore the fact that the biker is breaking the law by speeding then breaking a much more serious law by not stopping...nice point of view genius

    I think if you read thru threads on this board, you will find that I am not one who is a sheep that automaticly declares bikers inocent or not at fault just cause their on a bike
    no you are the polar opposite...you give the rider the benefit of the doubt and demonize "the man"

    I say to you bigred , FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON
    thanks...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

  24. #49
    Just Registered Nix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rhody
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,012

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    Quote Originally Posted by markbvt View Post
    He should never have initiated the chase in the first place -- should have just called it in. There might have been a helicopter in the area that could follow the kid. Taking off at 130mph in a Crown Vic in good conditions is stupid. Doing it in Beltway traffic is insane -- and I agree with the grand jury, it's criminal.

    --mark
    Agreed. MD, VA, and DC have many, many helicopters. In fact, a plethora (think 3 Amigos scene with Jefe) if you will. Baltimore alone keeps 3-5 in the air at all times. Sucks all around. People dead, another biker getting bad attention for the rest of us, etc.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  25. #50
    Just Registered Nix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rhody
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,012

    Re: DC Cop Charged...

    Quote Originally Posted by bigred875 View Post
    this is the same mindset that fuels hollywood to make movies about a u.s. soldier raping children and the fact you still hear very little about the good that our military is doing in iraq.....
    +1. Anyone can make blanket generalizations about a group rather than judging individuals. Striking resemblance to raci...ah...nevermind...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-27-07, 01:33 PM
  2. Billy Lane officially charged...
    By benVFR in forum General Bike Related
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-26-06, 06:40 PM
  3. Woman charged in Vancouver road rage
    By bigred875 in forum General Bike Related
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-31-05, 01:55 PM
  4. Battery charged by still no start...
    By SVGirl in forum Bike Maintenance
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-26-04, 03:23 PM
  5. Congressman charged with manslaughter!
    By hohum in forum General Bike Related
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-29-03, 08:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •