Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

dealer price

I Dance With Will

dealer price

not necessary bad dealer.

South Shore Motor Sports
    $11499.00 for 10R.

then they'll say "i can knock $499 off". what a deal crap.

10999$ at 3A. but they wont knock anything off. not for me but at least you dont have to haggle with them.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "fuckit!"

Re: dealer price

Originally posted by Kham
    not necessary bad dealer.

South Shore Motor Sports
    $11499.00 for 10R.

then they'll say "i can knock $499 off". what a deal crap.

10999$ at 3A. but they wont knock anything off. not for me but at least you dont have to haggle with them.
    So it's a dollar less at 3A?

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

dealer price

Stay away from that 10R ....
    What you need is a scooter... If I were you I would still wear leathers too!!!

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

guy on the vintage Yamaha Rice-rocket1's Avatar

dealer price

Originally posted by Half Squid
    Stay away from that 10R ....
    What you need is a scooter... If I were you I would still wear leathers too!!!

My ride's

95 FZR 1000
    19xx DOUBLE "D"
    (sold) 02 CBR600 F4i (track bike)
    06 Chevy Supercharged Cobalt SS

dealer price

Check out this baby !

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

guy on the vintage Yamaha Rice-rocket1's Avatar

dealer price

Originally posted by Half Squid
    Check out this baby !
    Haven't had the chance to meet Kham yet, so you think he can handle that much. I'll have to trust your word on that.....

My ride's

95 FZR 1000
    19xx DOUBLE "D"
    (sold) 02 CBR600 F4i (track bike)
    06 Chevy Supercharged Cobalt SS

I Dance With Will

dealer price

well ok lets make a bet. i will get the 10R and if you'all dont see me on the same bike a year later, i will quit all together if im still live.

for me it's about overcoming will power. sure i can control the damn thing but can i control my riding style like keeping the speed down and remember that road corner is not the same as race track. i'v never been to the track but i'll trust you on that. on if i can handle 10R, i'll trust myself more than you. : after all who knows you more than you? i'll let you know if im not sure about something.

Last edited by Kham; 04-10-04 at 09:34 AM.
    "fuckit!"

dealer price

What are your favorite flowers?

LRRS\CCS\WERA #486

dealer price

well ok lets make a bet. i will get the 10R and if you'all dont see me on the same bike a year later, i will quit all together if im still live.

for me it's about overcoming will power. sure i can control the damn thing but can i control my riding style like keeping the speed down and remember that road corner is not the same as race track. i'v never been to the track but i'll trust you on that. on if i can handle 10R, i'll trust myself more than you. : after all who knows you more than you? i'll let you know if im not sure about something.

kham, if you're planning on going out and acting like a moron, please make sure you don't hurt anyone else but yourself. after reading many of your posts, I would say that *you* owning any type of sport bike is a bad decision. owning a litre bike is just an incredibly BAD decision. and I reached this opinion based on nothing more than what you have said yourself.

2003 Yamaha R6
    1999 Yamaha YZ400

I Dance With Will

dealer price

Originally posted by legalspeed
    What are your favorite flowers?
    pink! :

any encouraging comments at all?

here is another surprising thing about me. i do have a kid to think about.

even if i haven't pass that noob stage riding skills, im still more level headed than some young punk adults in terms of safty experience. im listening to you and decide for myself.

Last edited by Kham; 04-12-04 at 02:16 PM.
    "fuckit!"

I Dance With Will

dealer price

Originally posted by bentbryan
    kham, if you're planning on going out and acting like a moron, please make sure you don't hurt anyone else but yourself. after reading many of your posts, I would say that *you* owning any type of sport bike is a bad decision. owning a litre bike is just an incredibly BAD decision. and I reached this opinion based on nothing more than what you have said yourself.
    so you think im a moron? fine!

"fuckit!"

dealer price

No, we think you're too quick with your decision making. If you decide wrong on a litre bike, you die.

Pink is a color. See what we mean?

Didn't you have trouble on a 600 with cold tires?

Kham, if you get the 10R we will be there for you. I think you should ride the track on a 600 before you try out a litre bike.

LRRS\CCS\WERA #486

I Dance With Will

dealer price

pink is not my color. that was a joke for pussy.

all i can tell you is im not pushing anything. if i push on another 600, i probably end up the same way. im getting the 10R because it looks so nice. that's about it. im not the type to push the limit but sometimes you forgot like every human being and that is a mind control thing not so much controling the machine.

"fuckit!"

dealer price

I'm so fuggin DONE w/ giving advice on what bikes people should get. No more suggestions from this kid...

Good luck with it, Kham. No body wants to see you get hurt, is all. But good luck none the less, whichever bike you chose. And please, be careful....

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

I Dance With Will

dealer price

thank you apreciate that.

"fuckit!"

save your money

Kham, I agree the 10r is a beautiful bike but all the reviews I have read manke this bike an insane choice for you or any newbie rider. Why don't you save your time and money and grab up a gixxer 750 as you wanted last year! It is plenty of bike for most riders!

That is my 2cents on this matter! The choice is always yours but the 10r will not forgive you like the 636 did!

Jamie

I Dance With Will

dealer price

thanks Jamie. lets discuss it little bit further if you'all dont mind. from the reviews i'v read and bike forum, it doesnt have the kind of torqe as the old R1 or gsx1k down low and smoother?. if i stay down low most time i should be ok.

"fuckit!"

I Dance With Will

dealer price

if i feel intimidated by it, i can alwals down grade. right?

"fuckit!"

review from motorush

Here is a review from a local racer I met 2 weeks ago at moto market. This guy rides a RC51 just so you know. BTW, he races up at Loudon and out ways you by about 40 lbs.

Jamie

The dealer where I bought my RC has a CBR1000RR and ZX10R with very minor cosmetic damage due to customers not paying attention when they mount and dismount the bikes in the showroom. CBR has chipped tank cover, ZX has ding in exhaust can. The windfall for me and three lucky others is that we were the first to be afforded the opportunity to convert these bikes to "demo" units.
    Let me be frank right off the bat; much to my surprise I came away quite a bit more impressed with the Honda. I was expecting the opposite. Maybe this was just a bad example of a ZX, or the ZX just needs proper break in. Both bikes had less than 2 miles on each. They are both massive overkill for the street, and could be very detrimental to your license.
    The Honda: Extremely smooth and composed, yet just stupid fast. It felt like the CBR had more usable power and the bike felt as if cut from billet. Very solid and oozing quality. It was much faster than I expected, and is a significantly better bike than my old '01 Gix 1000 that I sold last year. Vibration was neglible, but you do get that irritating I4 tingle upon decel. The thing revs like a 2 stroke and I thought it actually sounded pretty damn cool in the upper revs. The front wheel will want to reach for the sky on power alone in 1st and 2nd, but it's very controllable. Brakes and cornering felt excellent for the short time I was able to ride. The extra weight over the Kaw was virtually undetectable, again this is on the street. The roads were very smooth so the steering damper was a non-issue. I still don't care for the grey lowers with red, but that's just my opinion.
    The Kawasaki:Raw and rough and even more stupid fast. I was really struck by the vibration of the ZX through the pegs and bars, and thought there might be something wrong with it. Then I twisted the throttle! Trust me on this, people may get more tickets for inadvertant wheelies on this bike than anything else. It likes to be revved, but you will be fighting to keep the front wheel on the tarmac constantly in the first three gears. Not a bike for beginners. This thing farking flies - and I was unable to reach redline as the road was disappearing at an alarming rate. The bike actually felt very stable, and the steering was incredibly quick and light. It did not rev as fast as the Honda, and was louder mechanically. Brakes were fine, but again, new. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I think the black ZX10 is the best looking sportbike to hail from Japan this year.
    In conclusion, let me just say this: these are two phenomenal motorcycles and it is absolutely staggering how far the technology has come. BUT - they are not leaps and bounds ahead of the current Gix 1000 and I could not justify the money for something that is essentially more of the same. I want to see a V4 or V5. However if you put a gun to my head, I would be riding a silver CBR1000RR this year. Hope I have not forgotten anything.

PS Of the four of us, 2 liked the Kaw and 2 liked the Honda.

I Dance With Will

dealer price

thanks for that. just shift quick to 4th gear.

"fuckit!"

Everybody to the limit!

dealer price

While we're doing quotes, here's what our good friends over at Motorcyclist had to say about the new 10 in their latest issue:

"This Ninja doth not suffer fools. It eats them. whol.e any sportbike commands respect and first-rate skils. Kawasaki's all-new ZX-10R demands more of both than any motorcycle currently for sale, along with simply heroic willpower. Nothing in the showroom punts you forward with such pure, concentrated, brute force. Its predatory sillhouette alone makes small children, domestic pets, and impressionable girls hyperventilate. If it lived next door, the ZX-10R would bet heavily on the Oakland Raiders. It would own an overwrought Rottweiler named Cujo and play all 11 Metallica albums every weekend - with the dial crnked up to 11. Your mother wouldn't approve. Your black-sheep uncle doing time for armed robbery would advise against it. Twenty years after the first 900, Kawasaki's latest literbike is entirely stunning - and unmistakably a Ninja".

dealer price

Well said.

2003 Yamaha R6
    1999 Yamaha YZ400

I Dance With Will

dealer price

but you have to be a "fool" to be eaten whole.

"fuckit!"

Everybody to the limit!

dealer price

but you have to be a "fool" to be eaten whole.
    "The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but he who is wise listens to counsel"

dealer price

Nicely put Darryll!!!!!!

Jamie

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast