Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

sunday observation

sunday observation

Well today being a beautiful sunday, there were TONS of bikes out today. I did not see ONE rider in full gear, and over half didn't have helmets on. Not a lot of sport bikes out, and most that i saw had helmets and atleast a jacket, but still some helmetless sport bikers. Most of the guys that were out riding with their wives had the helmets on them, and nothing on themselves. Also, I'll never understand those little caps they call helmets that the harley guys wear, it looks about as protective as a construction site helmet. I do not get it, and it wasn't even like 90 out today, it was 70ish, fucking morons IMO

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    1995 VW golf sport
    Need to learn to ride and a bike- suzuki gs500e or sv650?

sunday observation

Squids are about form. Real riders are about function. You see why they call Harleys and such cruisers, eh?
    Have you registered for the course yet? If it's only $20...shit...I'd take twice a summer!! Especially if I didn't have a bike...wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean??:cool

Chris J.
    "You're going the wrong way!!!"
    "How does he know where we're going?"
    03 Aprilia Tuono, 06 Yamaha R6, 16 Yamaha XSR900, 13 VW Touareg

sunday observation

yeah I know, but at this point I am still not sure when I will have enough money to get a bike and gear, so I am waiting to take the msf course around that time, since I'd be able to practice with my permit. I should be starting work later this week, tomorrow is the last day of school for the year