Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Dunlop Qualifier Apology

Dunlop Qualifier Apology

Well my qualifiers are still lasting as long as bt014's did.

The center radius of the tire ground away really quick down to a 2 inch wide flat area. Since it has got the flat stripe though wear has slowed markedly.

I bitched about the apparent lack of wear indicators but after coming home yesterday. There they were; at the beginning of left and right rain grooves. There may only be this single pair but they do exist. By the look of them there still is 1 more ride in them but I will throw the new rear on before it goes into hibernation.

So qualifiers are OK that is all

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Glen Beck is John the Baptist

Dunlop Qualifier Apology

My rear tire is in the same shape. Instead of buying the front stand I need, and a new set of powers before hibernation, I was just gonna keep the tires on it for the winter. Who cares if you get flat spots on old tires?

Dunlop Qualifier Apology

I don't care for the qualifiers much, but I'm on them for the moment since my bike came with them. They don't seem to be quite as good as Pilot Power IMO. Cool weather grip doesn't seem to be as good as what I'm used to(with Pilot Power), but they'll do. I can't say anything about durability yet though.

I would think "long lasting" is not necessarily a great feature to look for in a liter-class superbike tire. That's just my opinion though. Tire expense is not necessarily at the front of my thinking in the scope of owning one of these big machines. Ofcourse I don't want to put rubber on every month either.

I will be going to see the michelin man for some 2CT's when the time comes(when they have my size available).

TL1000R --- For those who like to drive high speed tanks