Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Factory Ducati stealth black bodywork...what's that worth??

Factory Ducati stealth black bodywork...what's that worth??

Hey, before I post this in the for sale section I'd like to get a feel for what it's worth...I've got no clue and I did look around a bit. Hoping someone here has a better idea of value.

Every piece except tank was taken off my 2011 848 when I made it track only. So, headlights, taillights, rear tail, nose, both side fairings, all the little pieces etc...

Parts have 14k miles and the bike did get knocked over while on display at the dealer. Only scratches are on right side fairing...nothing touched the nose or tail section.

What's this stuff worth?? $1000?? $250??? I don't know where to start price wise...lol

Thanks for any help...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Factory Ducati stealth black bodywork...what's that worth??

I've got my eye on a full set of 1098 factory bodywork (w/tank) - it's a 9/10 and asking price is $900. Your bodywork sound like it's in the $750 (sells in a month) to $500 (sells tomorrow) range.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Central Mass Powersports #123

1000rr, zx10r, rmz450, RE classic, r6, S4Rs, xr123, sv650(2), cr250 and a box truck that leaks power steering fluid.

xxaarraa

I sold my corse bodywork (including tank) for $2000. I have bought and subsequently sold two sets of "regular" OEM bodywork - one red, one matte black - for ~$1000-$1200 including tank.

Shipping bodywork is a pain in the ass John, your best bet as seller is to find one buyer and ship it all together. Lights, bolts, hardware, etc. throw it all in and get the most you can from one guy.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thanks Chris, Thanks Ashwin.

Ya shipping is a pain....I do have the box my Armorbodies kit came in...I'd try to fit the factory stuff in that box.....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!