Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

figuers bitch drives a Kawasaki

NESR ruined my life. chr|s sedition's Avatar

figuers bitch drives a Kawasaki

Martha Stewart sentence extended
    By Editor

Martha Stewart sentence extended
    Lifestyle Diva Martha Stewart will spend three extra weeks under house arrest. Stewart, who turned 64 on Wednesday was scheduled to complete five months of house arrest on Aug. 10.

It was not known why Stewart's release was postponed.

Over the weekend, the New York Post reported that Martha Stewart may have violated the rules of her probation by riding around her New York estate on a Kawasaki Mule four-wheel drive vehicle and dropping in on a nearby yoga class.

She is only permitted out of her home for 48 hours a week to work and for religious services, food shopping and doctor's appointments. Stewart also must wear an electronic monitoring bracelet around her ankle reports Reuters.

Stewart "has agreed to an extension of the terms of her home confinement until Aug. 31," her lawyer, Walter Dellinger, said in a brief statement on Wednesday.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Up front there ought to be a man in black." -John Cash

LISTEN TO SLAYER
    If I get another fuckin' bike stolen...

Resident Bosox Aficionado mikem317's Avatar

Re: figuers bitch drives a Kawasaki

Originally posted by chr|s sedition

...Martha Stewart may have violated the rules of her probation by riding around her New York estate on a Kawasaki Mule four-wheel drive vehicle and dropping in on a nearby yoga class.

She is only permitted out of her home for 48 hours a week to work and for religious services...
    Maybe it's her "religion". Sheesh, worshiping checkers can be a freakin' religion, maybe even four-wheelin' can be too, no?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Regards,
    Mike

Where were you on October 27, 2004? // Got Wallpaper? // Special Discount for Boston Red Sox Fans! // Because even Alex Rodriguez has feelings too...

"Everytime I see a Yankee's hat, I see a swastika just a little off kilter." -- Bill "Spaceman" Lee