Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

f'n bureaucratic hacks

Lifer

f'n bureaucratic hacks

I read Reason almost every month, AFAIK I understand the basics of being a Libertarian, and how you can be a Libertarian and vote Republican totally confuses me.

Being a green (for example) and voting Democrat is a much easier jump IMO as the Democrats and Greens are not 180 degree opposites on any issues AFAIK, the greens are just more extreme liberals.

The Republicans seem to go completely against the Libertarians on certain important issues which would keep me from ever voting Republican if I started to lean Libertarian.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

f'n bureaucratic hacks

Originally posted by SEVENSGT
    Only if you leave your phone on, I turn it off after every call
    be paranoid on that topic.
    if you want to be sure, remove the power supply.

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

f'n bureaucratic hacks

Ben, what is important to you might not be important to other people, if Republicans are fiscally liberal, then democrats are ultra liberal. .... republicans are fiscally closer to libertarians..... are republicans really socially conservative... party platforms prolly say yes, and democrats say they are socially liberal, but are they? I would say that libertarians are most opposite the greens but that's only my opinion

WHY TO FUCK ARE YOU GUYS BASTARDIZING MY THREAD, take the debate over to controversial, this thread is about motorcycle inspections

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject LETS GO BRANDON

f'n bureaucratic hacks

Randy's right but the exceptence that the Government can stick their nose in everything is the heart of the matter

I am conservative except for abortion the government should not be in someones belly rights. And yes the religous right is really probably interested in screwing then in the babies. They know they are hung like a grape

Back Around

Randy

Find out who to write the nasty letter too about NH inspections. I will volunteer to write, at least one and if you can identify the culprit I will contribute to his opponent next election cycle.

Post name address etc and see if your brother bikers do something or just bend over

Glen Beck is John the Baptist

f'n bureaucratic hacks

Originally posted by oreo_n2
    be paranoid on that topic.
    if you want to be sure, remove the power supply.

done and done

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123