Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

This is fucking nuts

This is fucking nuts

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

This is fucking nuts

you know what? its time to ether start carrying a funkin gun or stop riding the street.

i have a feeling the guys on the bikes may have done something stupid to start this but the guy in the truck needs a fucking beat down for pulling that shit.

This is fucking nuts

thats why i keep a glock in my passenger seat lol
    but on a more serious note that guy should get like 10 -15 years for attempted murder or something if it was a newb like me id be dead

Lifer

This is fucking nuts

The riders are friggin morons for not stomping on the brakes immediately and pulling over...

They "approached" the truck to try and stop him? They watched fast and furious too many times.

If somebody is ever 1/10th that annoying to me I just let them go ahead of me.

This is fucking nuts

"police said they had not made an arrest in the case"...

and will they? i'm hoping some people follow this story and whether or not this sort of behavior is punished.

maybe a group of people need to meet up with this driver to discuss how he needs some anger management

This is fucking nuts

what a lunatic. although, it seems like they wanted to stick around to size the guy up.. they must have forgot that the cage always wins. i woulda pulled over or showed him the ol' dissappearing taillight trick.

This is fucking nuts

Originally posted by benVFR
    The riders are friggin morons for not stomping on the brakes immediately and pulling over...

They "approached" the truck to try and stop him? They watched fast and furious too many times.

If somebody is ever 1/10th that annoying to me I just let them go ahead of me.
    i can't believe that they kept riding....some people just have no common sense at all.

I know guys that would a shot the tool

Not that i would .
    You never know what the ass holes problem was
    He could a been fighting with the lady ,
    & took it out on them ....

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

This is fucking nuts

i woulda pulled over or showed him the ol' dissappearing taillight trick.
    I was wondering the same thing....

I mean, on a bike one could easily distance yourself from a cage. Why wouldn't you, if you're being harassed?

LRRS#167

This is fucking nuts

Originally posted by odduc
    I was wondering the same thing....

I mean, on a bike one could easily distance yourself from a cage. Why wouldn't you, if you're being harassed?
    Maybe inexperience? Sounds like all three were newbies?
    I myself would have done the disapearing act!
    Allthough there have been times were group rides I have been on have had tailgaters. I like to drop to the back and keep a safe distance between the asshat and my friends.I drop my pace way down, if they don't like it tough shit.. If by chance it's a lunitic like this then I might be in trouble. I would be willing to get the mother fucker to pull over and throw a few rounds his way if need be. I could even leave my helmet and kevlar gloves on! Imagin him punching my helmet! hehe...

I have also had a few experiences alone with tailgaters, once in traffic with nowhere to go. I kept a safe distance ahead of me and kept slowing down until the asshat got the idea. He never did, just rode closer, so then I locked up the rear tire for a second to make a screatch and toss up a cloud of smoke, didn't work either, so then I pulled in the clutch coasted and just ripped the throttle on the RC to kind of intimidate him.. Finally we got to a point were I had to get into an upcoming left lane turn only. When he pulled up close to me I started yelling profanities about his stupid ass driving. Unortunately he had little ones in the car, so that I felt bad about, but it didn't hold me back I was fuming.. His wife was also in the car and kept smacking him and trying to make him drive away. I was seconds from smashing in his face in front of his family....

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

This is fucking nuts

Sounds like they were fucking with the guy in the truck.

“He got on Brian right off, I’d say (the truck) was three feet, even two feet maybe, from Brian’s rear tire,” added Ben. “That’s when I rode up next to (the truck) — I looked at him, made eye contact with him, (as if to say) ‘Hey, what’s going on? Why are you doing this?’ I could see his wife or girlfriend next to him. She looked embarrassed.”

But the only response from the truck driver — a large-framed white male who could be seen indistinctly behind the truck’s tinted window — was to “flip the finger,” the two said. Brian said the driver then started more aggressive tactics, swerving directly at Ben, who was riding in the right-hand lane.
    There's no excuse for the actions of pickup driver, but "we have no idea what happened or what we did (to provoke him)"? How about blocking both lanes when there's a vehicle behind you that was going much faster.
    Slower traffic keep right!

If the truck is on Brian's ass and Ben pulls up beside the truck in the right lane, I gotta beleive that Brian was just being a dick and intentionally blocking the left lane.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

This is fucking nuts

Those that were on the infamous group ride to VT a couple years ago must remember what happens in an unprovoked incident.

'95 ZX7/9
    '02 XR650R
    '78 KZ1000

This is fucking nuts

Originally posted by Rye
    Those that were on the infamous group ride to VT a couple years ago must remember what happens in an unprovoked incident.
    The Red Durango? We should have called the cops and got charges of intent to injur placed against that asshole.

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

This is fucking nuts

Originally posted by Half Squid
    The Red Durango? We should have called the cops and got charges of intent to injur placed against that asshole.
    I agree, Mike. Angry fucker he was.

'95 ZX7/9
    '02 XR650R
    '78 KZ1000

This is fucking nuts

Originally posted by RockStartyme
    thats why i keep a glock in my passenger seat lol
    but on a more serious note that guy should get like 10 -15 years for attempted murder or something if it was a newb like me id be dead
    I could be wrong, but isn't Masshole a mandatory 1 year sentence for posseing a handgun w/ permit to carry?

All I want for Christmas is another rear tire.....

http://www.ratemythong.com/indexhome.php

This is fucking nuts

The bikers provoked, no doubt about it. And they are stupid for not bringing any lugnuts with them.

"Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them"

Lifer

This is fucking nuts

Originally posted by Cue Ball
    I could be wrong, but isn't Masshole a mandatory 1 year sentence for posseing a handgun w/ permit to carry?
    there's no sentence for possesing a handgun with a permit and this was in NH where anyone can legally carry without a permit and conceal with one issued from the local police chief

Originally posted by NinjaSwan
    The bikers provoked, no doubt about it. And they are stupid for not bringing any lugnuts with them.
    And you know they provoked it without a doubt how?

Very stupid since I bet everyone on this board rides with pockets full of lugnuts

When did this place turn into idiotville?

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?