Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Three fucking times!

Three fucking times!

I wish I could get cut off three times on the way home from work every day. Got a good look at the last one, fat fucking sack of shit wouldn't even look at me as I was coming at him with my thumb on the horn and the engine dancing off the limiter. This shit usually happens on Thursday or Friday.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Three fucking times!

Welcome to my/our world... Is it not baffling how invisible we are.

I almost gave up street riding last year due to this very problem with cages.

Common sense spoken here. toocrazy2yoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by burnham View Post
    I wish I could get cut off three times on the way home from work every day. Got a good look at the last one, fat fucking sack of shit wouldn't even look at me as I was coming at him with my thumb on the horn and the engine dancing off the limiter. This shit usually happens on Thursday or Friday.
    There he goes again...Candy-Coating the situation..

I was in the cage dragging my stuff up here yesterday, saw at LEAST a hundred skank-hoes, complete skeeves, texting in the usual 0-40MPH-Slam-on-the-brakes backups waiting to get off MassPike, many of em from New York headed for Harvard and MIT (from the stickers on their Prius'. New-fuggin-York doesn't even allow cell phones on their roads, and their twinks come here and text in the car. They cross their lane-lines, the slam on the brakes, these broads are doin' everything but driving their cars. One of em was in one of those ridiculous "Smart" cars. I'll be glad to be off the Va.-MassPike trail.

the only place safe to ride these days is Scroggins Texas. maybe 6 cars on the road all day. visited there this year wish I had a bike there for all the long curves and NO CARS, plus I don't think they know how to use cell phones down there. so it is safe. LOL

Welcome to my daily commute. That's why after a week of riding like a responsible sane person down Rt. 9 only to end up almost dying every day due to some dumbass texting/putting on make-up/jerking off I gave up. Now I ride like a complete tool down 9. Some of the cars I see every day are even getting smarter and get the fuck out of my way now.

Screw 'em & their cages. I wouldn't even stop for them if their car was on fire now.

Ajay
    My Facebook-add me

"The things in life you regret are the risks you never took"

Quote Originally Posted by bergs View Post
    ....There is nothing but love and tent pitching at the BoMo days....

Let me guess......Route 2 or 495.

I'm with ya......I ride those routes every day and usually
    have a similar experience.

Are we really surprised by this thread?

People have lost all common sense in regards to driving like a normal fucking human being...

A little common curtsy and some respect would go a long way for bikes and cages getting along on the roads today.

I keep telling myself I am just going to put a can of mace on my bike, when I get cut off and almost killed I would politely pull up, ask them to roll down there window, mace them, and drive off. Fuck me! If you can read my plate after that I will accept all responsibility...

In all reality I would never do that, But damned would I feel better after if I could..

That mace thing is a damn good idea...I am enough of an asshole I would actually do it too...hmm...plot...plot...plot...

Ajay
    My Facebook-add me

"The things in life you regret are the risks you never took"

Quote Originally Posted by bergs View Post
    ....There is nothing but love and tent pitching at the BoMo days....

Quote Originally Posted by FireboltEric_MA View Post

I keep telling myself I am just going to put a can of mace on my bike, when I get cut off and almost killed I would politely pull up, ask them to roll down there window, mace them, and drive off. Fuck me! If you can read my plate after that I will accept all responsibility...

obnoxious degenerate

Quote Originally Posted by KillBill View Post
    Let me guess......Route 2 or 495.

I'm with ya......I ride those routes every day and usually
    have a similar experience.
    ive got route 2 covered for maniacal driving, i get sick of waiting in the fast lane with a 1/4 mile open stretch in the right lane, so i use it at every opportunity. one day i did the speed limit home and almost got hit twice by two different cages.

i wonder if the cop will see it the same way as me if i ever get popped.

"officer, if i can keep the idiots behind me by moving at a pace they cant match, i can judge the threats coming at me and move around them without worrying about the people behind me that are trying to kill me...plus im late for work..."

nine times out of ten its an electric razor, but...every once in a while...its a dildo. of course its company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo, we have to use the indefinite article "a" dildo ...and not..."your"...dildo...

Quote Originally Posted by DocCola View Post
    Welcome to my daily commute. That's why after a week of riding like a responsible sane person down Rt. 9 only to end up almost dying every day due to some dumbass texting/putting on make-up/jerking off I gave up. Now I ride like a complete tool down 9. Some of the cars I see every day are even getting smarter and get the fuck out of my way now.

Screw 'em & their cages. I wouldn't even stop for them if their car was on fire now.
    RT 9 is a gauntlet at rush hour.

I'm stuck riding 495 from exit 52 to exit 27 for my commute. Luckily I work 2nd shift and don't deal with rush hour. I usually get off just south of lowell and rip backroads anyway.

06 RC46

First time on the street?

MSF RiderCoach
    MSF Dirt Bike School Coach

Quote Originally Posted by 5TOEZ View Post
    #5 Hangout w/Jaynnus................
    she rides like the wind
    & smells good too.
    PKism: you don't count, you're just a guy with indoor plumbing

Riding in almost any other state is much safer.

ive noticed my finger going up more often recently

Quote Originally Posted by Jewchef1 View Post
    I beg to differ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewchef1 View Post
    ive noticed my finger going up more often recently
    Is that Kosher?

Support the Troops! (Except for Mondo, that guy's a dick)
    -----------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Jaynnus View Post
    First time on the street?
    fourth time, but the other day was the worst as far as cut-offs per mile. that and my job has me standing around in the street, so it's like the cars are trying to kill me all day. fuck you cars.

its not just a bike that's invisible. try driving a tractor trailer and see how many times you get cut off. actually happens a lot more when I'm in the truck. people think that area in front of the truck is a good place to be when every is coming to a stop from 65mph on the highway. I almost crushed one idiot a couple weeks ago. I was so close I couldn't see probably half of their car in front of me. must have been within a few inches before hitting them. And the air horn doesn't do much except make them stupider, they either give that "what did I do" look or "you're the asshole for getting pissed at me cutting you off" look.

It'd be nice to have some sort of gas powered reciprocating spear that can perferate someones car you pull up next to, unoticably, when ever you feel the need to deliver a message to some retard that can't drive in any respectably way.

Jay
    2013 gixxer 750
    2009 Ducati M1100s
    2017 KTM exc-f 350

obnoxious degenerate

Quote Originally Posted by CBR929RE View Post
    its not just a bike that's invisible. try driving a tractor trailer and see how many times you get cut off. actually happens a lot more when I'm in the truck. people think that area in front of the truck is a good place to be when every is coming to a stop from 65mph on the highway. I almost crushed one idiot a couple weeks ago. I was so close I couldn't see probably half of their car in front of me. must have been within a few inches before hitting them. And the air horn doesn't do much except make them stupider, they either give that "what did I do" look or "you're the asshole for getting pissed at me cutting you off" look.
    whatever happened to the days when people were scared of trucks? i wish i was driving then...

nine times out of ten its an electric razor, but...every once in a while...its a dildo. of course its company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo, we have to use the indefinite article "a" dildo ...and not..."your"...dildo...

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar
    Wirelessly posted (Instinct: Mozilla/4.1 (U; BREW 3.1.5; en-US; Teleca/Q05A/INT))

my experience has been that if you put in a yellow bulb in one of your light (if you have 2 of course) it seems to cut down on the cut offs

When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspeed View Post
    It'd be nice to have some sort of gas powered reciprocating spear that can perferate someones car you pull up next to, unoticably, when ever you feel the need to deliver a message to some retard that can't drive in any respectably way.
    This.

Chris Q - 2007 R1
    Metalguitarist.org

Quote Originally Posted by gus310 View Post
    whatever happened to the days when people were scared of trucks? i wish i was driving then...
    me too. but I just started a new route recently at work and I'm on the highway a lot less than I used to be and drive mostly backroads now where there aren't many cars. much better now.

Common sense spoken here. toocrazy2yoo's Avatar

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jewchef1

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNoF4i View Post
    I beg to differ.
    Agreed I've been doing some three hundred-mile days the last couple of days, some slab, some along the coast, some in towns, in Maine, NH and around the North Shore (don't even ask me where, these are dead-reckoning rides, but I did pass through Epping yesterday however that happened) and the drivers aren't anywhere near as bad as down in the DC area. It doesn't hurt that a Concours has frontal area big enough to be a car with headlights to match, but it didn't seem to matter down in No. Va., they'd turn in front of you, slide over into your lane, not even notice. Much better up here.

As for truckers, while I'd never test their brakes by crowding THEM, they're much more aware than most peeps in cages by a wide margin. As long as ya zip by em, don't ride alongside the trucks and cages, things actually turned out pretty mellow up here once I got back in shape to ride. And the weather was pretty sweet yesterday!