Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fun at the gas pump!

Fun at the gas pump!

Originally posted by slaps76
    Sometimes when people in cars cut me off or almost hit me, I'll get really heated and mutter something under my helmet. If I'm REALLY pissed, I may even go so far to mutter a swear word.
    You should seek help.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Fun at the gas pump!

more stories! i love it!

i've never had a confrontation on the bike vs anyone else. in my car is a different story, i've had plenty of those. i've had no real close calls on the bike, don't know why.

Fun at the gas pump!

Coming back from the lake last night I had this family of Asians tailgating me about two to three feet behind my bumper. I kept messing with him and slamming on my brakes. Cutting him off making him realize that he best fuk off or I'm gonna get out and beat the fuker. It was me holding out my middle finger that made him catch on; He does back off...

However

He makes it two cages ahead of me in the right lane and what do I see in front of him? another cage with his finger out the sun roof. Obviously this guy is retarded and has a death wish. Kids and Wife in the car too which blows my mind!

It got so out of control; He pissed off about four other cars during this whole thing and everyone was swerving at him trying to drive him off the rode. I felt like I was in a race to run away from a city about to be nuked.... it ended with the idiot and his family waving like retards to me because they were just about to take the next exit. Gave me just enough time to hit the gas grab a nickel... SMACK! Cracked his windshield right as he hit the exit.

God it felt great.

Back up or get of our country Bitches!!!

"Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them"

Fun at the gas pump!

Pocket change is fun. I've been known to toss a nickel or three.

"It is important never to forget where u all came from — becoz black, white, brown or pakistani we all come from de same place — de punani."
    -Ali G

Triumph Daytona 675 SE

Fun at the gas pump!

When i was in my first summer with my first bike i was riding in portsmouth and coming up on the traffic circle. it is 2 lanes going to it but only one goes on the circle and the other is directed to the next exit of the circle. i was in the lane heading to the circle and a woman decided she wanted to merge in with her Lexus SUV without looking or caring that i was there and there were cars behind and in front of me with a gaurd rail on the other side. i layed on the horn and she refused to look at me (i then knew she knew i was there since her window was opened.) but she kept coming. so i reached out with my foot and kicked her fender just as it was my turn to enter the circle, i bolted around the circle and went home but i felt better, nothing is as good as damaging an assholes car

Fun at the gas pump!

One time this guy cut me off on the highway, so I pulled out my trident and I shattered his rear window.

I know a little about everything, and alot about nothing.

Fun at the gas pump!

Originally posted by JeffL
    One time this guy cut me off on the highway, so I pulled out my trident and I shattered his rear window.
    ha. nice. Now you can tell people that you threw a trident at someone one.

Fun at the gas pump!

What would actually be really awesome, is if you had some asshole driver nearly kill you, and they had their drivers side window open, and you shot a tazer into their car and did a driveby tazing. How awesome would that be?

Fun at the gas pump!

What would actually be really awesome, is if you had some asshole driver nearly kill you, and they had their drivers side window open, and you shot a tazer into their car and did a driveby tazing. How awesome would that be?
    I think I'm going to keep a pissed off badger in a cage bungeed to my back seat. Then I can plop it in the driver's lap at a red light.

The Badger that is...

Fun at the gas pump!

The ultimate badger attack:

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

Fun at the gas pump!

driveby tazing. How awesome would that be?
    Where do I sign up????? this just gave me an idea of doing a group ride with lazer tag!!

well, Probably would scare too many people including the cops with all of us driving around with guns.

Fun at the gas pump!

about a mounth ago i got on the highway with the flow of traffic. the old coot didnt want me there so he passes me in my lane w(almost hiting me on the way by) cuts in front of me almost hiting my front tire and then slams on his breaks. had to lay the bike down slid for about 1/8-1/4 mile and when i got up pulled my bike of the highway old guy with veterans license plate gets out of his car and asks me if i have my information(didnt touch his car at all) best part is as im on a streacher in the er state cops comes in with my lic. reg. and a ticket! and tells me im luck that i cheated death

~ Life passes most people by while they're busy making grand plans for it.~

Fun at the gas pump!

Just this night I was in Shaws taking advantage of a sale on Ramen Noodles. 10 for $1 is the bargain of the day. I pick up 10 Picante Chicken and 10 Teriyaki Chicken (my 2 favorites). As usual the shortest line was the 10 item express line so I waited my turn and quickly found myself at the front. Before the girl started scanning my 20 packages of Ramen, an old woman (70ish?) holding 2 green bell peppers and a tomato demanded that she go in front of me because it was the express lane and I clearly had more than 10 items. I simply told her in my least condescending voice possible that in the modern day world of computers that a cashier can scan one of a group of items, enter the quantity and be done with it and in doing so would actually take less time checking out my 20 items then her 3 three which required being weighed. I then said "Because you are old, retired, and living off of the taxes I pay, there is no compelling reason why I should let you in front of me."

It was clear that the register girl was trying not to laugh and the guy behind the old hag had a serious smirk. After I stepped off of my soapbox, the girl starts scanning all 20 packages 1 by 1 and she took her sweet time too. I had every intention of paying with cash but since I never let things go I decided to put all $2 on my credit card.

When I was leaving I let her know that if she hadn't been such a crockety old bitch that there was a good chance I would have let her go before me.

Damn old people like to think they are entitled to respect because they are old. Fuck that. I don't care who you are or what you do, you have to earn it.

(I probably saved some motorcyclist's life by keeping her off the street for an extra 2 minutes)

"...i would seriously bite somebody right in the balls..." -bump909

Fun at the gas pump!

Originally posted by ZX-12R
    (I probably saved some motorcyclist's life by keeping her off the street for an extra 2 minutes)
    How true!

Fork oil in my veins.... gmdboston's Avatar

Fun at the gas pump!

Two years ago I was out riding my bicycle when some ass hat on an FZR 1000 comes by and pulls in the clutch and revs the motor to the moon. Scared the shit out me and caused me swerve into the road and almost got collected by his friends. I heard the guy laugh as he passed. I was pedaling at about 22-23 mph and they were stuck in trafffic going 30 or so. I pushed hard knowing there was a light about a 1/4 mile up the road, and sure enough there was ass hole and his buddies, I think there were four bikes and at least one was two up. Well he didn't think it was so funny when I jumped off my bicycle and grabbed him by the helmet and through him to the ground and punched him in the ribs...twice. His friend started to get off his bike and I ran toward him yelling at him to stay on his bike unless he wants broken ribs too. I said he saw what that ass hole did, and that I almost got run over by him as a result. With that a guy in the car behind them got out and asked if I need any help with "those assholes". I told him I was fine, there's only four of them. He said he would call the cops and tell them what the guy did, and I said don't bother. So then I just got on my bicycle, waited for the light to turn green and left. Last I saw jack ass he was still trying to lift his bike off it's side. I never saw them again.

"If you can't afford to do it right, how are you going to afford to do it over?"-PK
    Shop Services: Good, Fast, Cheap. Pick Two.

Fun at the gas pump!

Originally posted by ZX-12R
    Originally posted by vaa
    How true!
    +1

Fun at the gas pump!

Originally posted by gmdboston
    (ass hat) (motor to the moon) I told him I was fine, there's only four of them.
    Way to get em Pete! My statement below fits well to this thread.

Fun at the gas pump!

Originally posted by gmdboston
    Last I saw jack ass he was still trying to lift his bike off it's side. I never saw them again.
    The system is rigged, he needs GMD alignment now

Andrew
    03 Suzuki SV650

Fun at the gas pump!

Originally posted by SVRACER01
    ....as i walk in the door with him behind me he says...
    og- youre not a very nice person
    this is where things get fuzzy as i turn green and all my clothes tear but it went something along the lines of FUCK YOU YOU OLD PEICE OF SHIT!! IM NOT GONNA BE NICE TO SOMEONE WHO ALMOST JUST KILLED ME AND HOLDS NO RESPONIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS !!! OPEN YOU FUCKING EYES AND LOOK NEXT TIME!!! RED MEANS STOP!!!

ahhhhh, that explains why Uncle Floyd returned to our deck building project so friggin' red and angry that day. He wouldn't say.

Last edited by Zorlock; 08-10-06 at 10:02 AM.
    see ya,
    DJD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12