Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Getting Body Parts Into Shop... FINALLY!

Angry Getting Body Parts Into Shop... FINALLY!

Sought referral to a local plastics/body guy here last Nov.
    CBR929RE recommended Cycle performance in Avon, so I rode by to check with him (Brian White) that next Saturday.
    (See here: http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/...er-sought.html)

He eyed the work, snapped pics, took my contact info and offered a rough estimate to be seconded by his body dept... promised to call on Monday.
    Never heard back.

Last Saturday I got back to them with their promise to call back Monday... sound familiar?

Waited 2 days, no call. Called once again Wed... they were uncertain as to info originally taken, pics, etc and unable to elaborate further. I offered to deliver parts today for final estimate and service, which was arranged.

WTF?!

Must be me... the scratched saddlebags to my cruiser and front fender for color match have been at a shop in Warwick since last JUNE... no shit!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "A skittish motorcycle with a touch of blood in it is better than all the riding animals on Earth."
    T.E. Lawrence

Re: Getting Body Parts Into Shop... FINALLY!

I emailed Peach Pit since some people have gone to them before and it's not too, too far.

Re: Getting Body Parts Into Shop... FINALLY!

Quote Originally Posted by virtualbong View Post
    I emailed Peach Pit since some people have gone to them before and it's not too, too far.
    Wil, he doesnt really do email often. best bet is to call him. i dropped my stuff off to him Saturday. I can bring your stuff up for you when I go to pick my stuff up if you want.

EX 105
    Sponsors: Motul, Michelin, K&N, Woodcraft