Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

GSXR sites make me cry...

Re: GSXR sites make me cry...

this thread was supposed to make fun of squids on GSX-R forums asking retarded questions

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    EX 105
    Sponsors: Motul, Michelin, K&N, Woodcraft

It isn't mandatory in NH. If you look up the FAQ on the NH registry site about the MSF course it says that you do not need to have a permit to take the course and if you pass the course you are not required to take any test for the license.

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by DBConz View Post
    it is. we shouldnt be picking on keith on this one. already stated he's got his MSF appointment
    very true, he did state that, and I apologize for the shenanigans... I just couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by nilez View Post
    very true, he did state that, and I apologize for the shenanigans... I just couldn't pass up the opportunity.
    Thanks DB it's all in good fun!

no problem nilez, i did post it up for the point and laugh factor, its ok. shit happens.

And back on topic is in order.

Quote Originally Posted by DBConz
    this thread was supposed to make fun of squids on GSX-R forums asking retarded questions
    If I put the OEM Gizzer 1000 exhaust on my 929, will it help me wheelie any better?

I ride with flip flops only because I don't want my shoelaces to get caught up in the chain.

Is it bad if I start my bike with the throttle pinned?

MSF RiderCoach

Quote Originally Posted by Devil1 View Post
    Yeah They are fucking idiots over there.
    Here are a few I compiled.

"I heard that if you want to roadrace a bike and you lower it go with a 160 back tire instead of the 180 thats on there and it will help with the handling."

(regarding the Aprilia RS 250) - "Yeah, that thing's a street legal MotoGP bike!"

- "Doesn't Repsol make a 250?"

"Racers who run in the top 5 of AMA nationals have a half inch of unused tire."

"driving around normally, i recommend using the clutch for all shifts, but when you are accelerating fast using the clutch is DANGEROUS. think about it...you are holding on with your left hand when the bike is accelerating quickly, you LET GO of your grip to reach for the clutch, maybe if your palm is glued on you wont fly off. the sv isnt as fast as a litre bike but show me a moron who goes all out on an R1 and uses his clutch...ill visit him in the hospital and laugh in his face...then apologize and ask how much he wants for his wrecked bike

"I turn my idle up to about 3000 rpm's so when I'm cruising on the highway my RPM's will be closer to the powerband so I dont have to downshift."

I asked him wtf he meant by that & he said somethin like "if my idle is at 3000rpm's, my rpm's on the highway will be at 6 or 7000 instead of 4 or 5000."

"As much as i love the Daytona 675....you have a 70% chance of wrecking it...they are the highest crashed bike out there. So if you get one be safe."

A boss I worked for previously (mech engineer to boot) explained to me why his Harley could outcorner a sportbike:

"The sportbikes are too light, they fly right off the corner, they don't stick to it."

"you are .2% more likely to die with a helmet on then without"

and "... if you ask me a scull cap with a chin Gard mounted on the strap is much safer to use then a bulky full face deal......

the face of the helmet can snag on cracks in the road. If you look at how much the front part of a full face sticks out, it is nothing but leverage for the road to grab your spine.....that is why I ride with a 70's helmet my self and have a bit of hair on my chin for that just in case.....

Full face deals are for the track and roads that don't have cracks and bumps all over.....Yes full face helmets are a bit safer but if you get in the crash that crabs the front part of the helmet, your a goner"

would this work well? riding on hwy in the rain to clean the bike
    what ya think? turns out that by purely hosing the bike doesnt get all the dirt off that are stuck on the metal (front end behind the headers). plus that area is really hard to get to with a sponge. maybe water vapor hitting it at 60mph can do the job?

I'm gonna start telling people I ride Razor Scooters. At least that way I can save some dignity.

Boston --> San Diego

Quote Originally Posted by a13x View Post
    I'm gonna start telling people I ride Razor Scooters. At least that way I can save some dignity.
    lol

MSF RiderCoach

My favorite of the bunch

"driving around normally, i recommend using the clutch for all shifts, but when you are accelerating fast using the clutch is DANGEROUS. think about it...you are holding on with your left hand when the bike is accelerating quickly, you LET GO of your grip to reach for the clutch, maybe if your palm is glued on you wont fly off. the sv isnt as fast as a litre bike but show me a moron who goes all out on an R1 and uses his clutch...ill visit him in the hospital and laugh in his face...then apologize and ask how much he wants for his wrecked bike"

MSF RiderCoach

Quote Originally Posted by Devil1 View Post
    My favorite of the bunch

"driving around normally, i recommend using the clutch for all shifts, but when you are accelerating fast using the clutch is DANGEROUS. think about it...you are holding on with your left hand when the bike is accelerating quickly, you LET GO of your grip to reach for the clutch, maybe if your palm is glued on you wont fly off. the sv isnt as fast as a litre bike but show me a moron who goes all out on an R1 and uses his clutch...ill visit him in the hospital and laugh in his face...then apologize and ask how much he wants for his wrecked bike"

I would love to shake this person's hand...no really......

Can I get a show of hands:

Who actually releases their grip on the bars in order to pull in the clutch lever in during fast acceleration?

Quote Originally Posted by bergs View Post
    I would love to shake this person's hand...no really......

Can I get a show of hands:

Who actually releases their grip on the bars in order to pull in the clutch lever in during fast acceleration?

O I do. Same before I break

MSF RiderCoach

I'm in I could use a good laugh and be banned from a forum, sounds like a plan.

I have a question:

I'm a new rider as of this year. Since I'm the fastest guy in my biker club, I decided to pick up a Gizzer 1000. I'm planning on learning on the 1000 because it's smaller than the 'Busa and I think I'd be able to handle the smaller bike better (for learning purposes...after I'll switch to a 'Busa).

I'm wondering, when I kick the shifter up into 1st gear why do I have to slip the clutch all the way to about 35 MPH? I mean, I can do like 95 in 1st but it takes forever to accelarate. My buddy on his Ninja 250 launches on me everytime. Is that normal?

Quote Originally Posted by bergs View Post
    I have a question:

I'm a new rider as of this year. Since I'm the fastest guy in my biker club, I decided to pick up a Gizzer 1000. I'm planning on learning on the 1000 because it's smaller than the 'Busa and I think I'd be able to handle the smaller bike better (for learning purposes...after I'll switch to a 'Busa).

I'm wondering, when I kick the shifter up into 1st gear why do I have to slip the clutch all the way to about 35 MPH? I mean, I can do like 95 in 1st but it takes forever to accelarate. My buddy on his Ninja 250 launches on me everytime. Is that normal?
    lol lol

MSF RiderCoach

Did anyone go to that site and try to get banned? Maybe we could go to sportsbikez.net after you guys would love them. They dislike and try to shit on anyone from New England. I say there first on the list for that reason. Bunch of sissy fags on there.

I have been riding my 600 hard. I open the throttle up, but I dont get the pick up I would like. The bike is still stock. What can I do to make the bike faster.
    How do I make my 07 600 faster : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com

EX 105

Quote Originally Posted by a13x View Post

little off topic, but dude i have 2 razor scooters at my place if you want to buy one when you move back east.... they are polished out with orange wheels and grips or red wheels and grips...HOLLA

I keep getting those automated emails from gsxr and gixxer .com saying I haven't been on in a while and could they not temp me back. I feel like replying that I lose 3 million brain cells everytime I visit that site due to all the idiots and mis-information.

I think I'm just going to start posting this:

"Mr. (insert name of person with retarded post), what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Alex, a simple "wrong answer" would have been fine.

EX 105

One of my favorite questions was asking riding in the rain would actually clean the bike.....wow

MSF RiderCoach

The bunch over on gixxer.com make me sick...

Keep in mind that I'm the owner of multiple GSX-R's as well as a Suzuki dealer. And I still can't handle the idiocy that goes on over there. There used to be like two intelegent people over there... I stopped posting. That other guy must be lonely.

My favorite, and its not exclusive to gixxers, is people talking like they're going to out grow, or be able to ride a bike more than a modern 600 can offer.
    Look, you wont, I assure you. If you could, youd be in the AMA.
    Im willing to bet most of them wouldnt be able to have the ability to out perform a 250s capabilities. If you honestly think you're out performing a 600, either youre doing it wrong, or you should be making your living racing motorcycles.

Zip Tie Alley #505

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pittenger5 View Post
    My favorite, and its not exclusive to gixxers, is people talking like they're going to out grow, or be able to ride a bike more than a modern 600 can offer.
    Look, you wont, I assure you. If you could, youd be in the AMA.
    Im willing to bet most of them wouldnt be able to have the ability to out perform a 250s capabilities. If you honestly think you're out performing a 600, either youre doing it wrong, or you should be making your living racing motorcycles.
    or your a fatlard and make a 600 look like a moped

Just Registered

I was on one site yesterday and was reading a thread on when riders are using their selectable fuel mappings...most seem to indicate that they were dropping to the C map for the corners and A map on the straights...

Only one or two guys made reference to it being designed for dry, mixed wet & dry and full wet track use...

Quote Originally Posted by weman View Post
    or your a fatlard and make a 600 look like a moped
    You calling me fat? Cause I can outperform my 600cc sportbike. Im better than all 3 hayden brothers combined.

Zip Tie Alley #505

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast