Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who The Hell Are You People?

#1. I only post while I'm at work, when I can't ride.

#2. I fuck your mom on a regular basis. She said to say hi.

#3. There's the door, leave if you don't like it.

0 Not allowed!
    -Josh || Forum Rules || Stop. Think. Post.

"I brap with a clear conscience." - nhbubba

Okay, little one. Still on school vacation, I see. If ya don't get off your mom's computer, we're gonna tell on ya. And I'll be seeing your mom tonight, just before she goes to see JC...

And like JC said, if ya don't like it......

0 Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

i don't know about the rest of you, but Mojo Santa has shown me the light...

i'm gonna go change everything about me because of one whiny bitch.
    be back soon!
    -t

0 Not allowed!
    The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

so go fuck your self

Originally posted by JC
    #1. I only post while I'm at work, when I can't ride.

#2. I fuck your mom on a regular basis. She said to say hi.

#3. There's the door, leave if you don't like it.

asssshole

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by beet; 04-03-07 at 11:34 AM.
    www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Hey don't fucking quote ME when you reply to shit like that!

0 Not allowed!

this guy is lame & pissed me off i'm sorry jc

please can i kick his ass come on please i hate flaming baters dick head fucks cant say some thing nice drag your ass fucking dick head skum fucker

0 Not allowed!
    www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Dic on

OK Mojo, now I am interested.

What kind of bike do you have? Where do you live?

I have a feeling you are hiding your true identity (You are probably someone from this site or SRNE trying to get a rise out of us) maybe not.

In one respect you are right, we haven't had a Kanc ride this year so maybe now is the time to start one up?

I don't ride on the street much any more because I like to ride the twisties, not ride straight lines all the time, but I am up for a good old day in NH/VT sometime soon.

By the way, the line about SRNE being too cautious doesn't cut it with me. Everybody rides at their own level and SRNE has everyone from the fastest racers to the slowest newbies so you take your chances on one of their rides.

Hey, JC and Jay, cut with the mother jokes guys, you should really only do that to someone you know (in my humble opinion :-)) This guy didn't use any profanity or badmouth anyone too much, he was voicing an opinion and probably a correct one, there HASN'T been any decent fast'ish rides this year yet.

Soooooo, let's organize one.

How about this sunday, Mass riders meet at the rest stop on 93N (NH border) and we meet the NH contingent in Manchablanca for a Kanc ride.

One rule for Mojo and the others....KEEP UP.

Degsy

0 Not allowed!
    "Too bad ponies are assholes."

OXX

WTG Degsy!

Before I had responsibilities, Career, Family, and some hanging with the bro's at the track, I averaged over 20,000 miles a year, on my bike. Things have changed too. Speeding tickets aren't just 50 bucks anymore, and there are a lot more idiots driving around with cell phones glued to their heads...I still ride when I can, and I don't count on making sure EVERYONE, has to go before I ride. I'm a big boy now, I don't need anyone to hold my hand. BTW, make it 2 people that you have to keep up with.

Now take the dress, off.... I'm tired of hearing all of this wimpering and complaining..... Starting to sound like my wife.

0 Not allowed!
    Too old to rock and roll, too young to die.

Soooooo, let's organize one.
    Hey I'm up for a blast over the Kank.

Mojo? are you up for a Ride or do you just do wheelies and stoppies in Revere? Maybe you could show us how you keep the chicken strips on your tire 3 inches wide?

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by snowborder; 08-02-02 at 12:02 PM.
    2001 RC51!!!
    2007 Husky SMR 510 - no longer... blown tranny

Thems some excellent points, Mark. I was trying to think of a way to say those same things without tearing this kid a new asshole...

None the less, I'd love to do a Kanc ride. Problem is, with this being summer and all the Kanc gets pretty bogged down with tourists. This weekend is no good for me, but I may be able to do something the following weekend (10th or 11th). Cheryl's getting a bit uptight though, so it'll most likely be a pillion run for me...

As for 'fast-ish' rides: Ain't gonna happen on a group ride for me anymore. There's just too much lack of communication to be dicing it up with a large number of us riding together. Not that that's anyone's fault, there's just no good way to communicate on the short notices we need to when riding like that. Spirited? Yes. But I probably wouldn't take part in a group ride that was knowingly gonna be 'fast'. There's just too much going on right now in my life to be dealing with ANY of the repricusions or consequences...

0 Not allowed!

And as for using terms or tactics when arguing with people here? I'll use any and say any damn thing when this site or anyone on it is brought under attack. I'm getting sick and tired of these weasels coming here and laying down lame-ass smack like that. I don't really care who they are, where they ride, which site they frequent, or any of that. If they're gonna come here and start shit, they're asking to get it any way they get it. Fuck him, fuck them, I'm tired of it...

0 Not allowed!

Oh, and Mojo...if ya really don't like it here THAT much, I'll be happy to show you the door...

0 Not allowed!

I haven't put as many miles on my bike this year as I would have liked to, but I've been busy as FUCK. You wanna tell me I suck cuz I don't ride enough? Fine, YOU fucking manage this site and then talk all you want.

This site isn't here so *I* can fucking organize rides for any of you fuckin' unappreciative FUCKS (only referring to those that are being unappreciative at this time, obviously). This site is here so YOU can meet other riders and so YOU can organize rides. There has NEVER been an official NESR ride and there most likely will never be one due to liability issues. So fine, you think he's right cuz YOU haven't gone on a fast ride with anyone here this year? You organize one then. Of the few miles I've put on this year, 80% of them have been nearly as fast as most "fast-ish" rides I've ever been on. So since I've ridden alone for the most part this year, that means I haven't been riding at all cuz I'm an internet-addict and I need to stop talking and ride more. FUCK YOU!

And Degs, I understand that you're a racer now and thus you have less time to devote to street riding, but for you to take this guy's side is pretty goddamned lame in my book.

It's in the hands of the members, not in MY hands. If you have a problem with the lack of group rides this year, you're equally to blame as the rest of us, so if you haven't led any rides this year please shut the fuck up.

0 Not allowed!

i dunno about anyone else here, but in the past 3 weeks i have ridden more than 1500 miles with people i have met on this board or who hang out here... rode some of the best roads of both vermont and NH... briskly, but not criminally, and HAD A FUCKING BLAST.

Its all about the effort ya make to get together, read that again, 'the effort YOU make'...

Noones gonna fuckin serve you up what you want, so take it upon yourself to put it together... I'll tell ya, just from the tone of your post, I ain't gonna get within 10 miles of any ride you are on..

*plink* *plink* == my 2 cents

0 Not allowed!
    But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

Dic on

Hey guys, you know the LAST thing I am doing is taking his side. Sorry if it came out like that. I tend to play devil's advocate sometimes, and the written word never quite gets over what you are trying to say.

I'm not ctiticizing this site at all (I spend half my fricking life logged on fer gods sake) and I don't think it is up to the people who run the site to organize rides, they do enough already.

I also am guilty of not getting out and about on rides enough, and I want to change all that. That's why I posted a ride for this sunday. I will be going on the ride, alone or not. I will go on a ride at any pace anyone cares to ride at, from slow newbie to tearing rubber, I don't care. I always ride at MY pace anyhow, if people want to ride slower or faster then that's their prerogative.

Jay, JC, I didn't mean to offend either of you, why would I? I just think that when someone comes here with a verbal attack like that, then either he/she should be answered with a counter argument or ignored. You have both been members of online discussion boards for long enough to know that if you don't have time for someone the best way to get them to leave is to ignore them.

Let's see if mojo comes back with an offer of meeting up for a ride, then we will see what he rides, who he is and what he's all about.

0 Not allowed!

OXX

Lifer

I think I'm going to go ride the Kanc on my bicycle tomorrow morning, if the traffic isn't bad, I'm up for a sunday moto ride.

I have been telling myself for at least a year and a half I was going to get up there and ride it... I'm totally up for it.

Ben

0 Not allowed!

HHmmmm,,, CQ7string hasn't replied.

Alter ego?

I call BS!

0 Not allowed!
    LRRS\CCS\WERA #486

Guys;

Mojo has completed objective and that is to stir our feathers. We know how each and everyone of us rides. Why do we have to prove to he/she/it (identified as he ) how we ride when we probably have never even met Mojo. So who the fuck cares what he thinks.

Now while, I will say that I am not the best, fastest, trickest rider who logs the most miles, and leans the lowest, but at least I know we all ride, and we all have fun doing it.

SO HERE'S the official reaction GO FUCK YOURSELF AND GO CRAWL BACK ON YOUR LITTLE MOPED and RIDE ALONE!

0 Not allowed!
    2001 RC51!!!

Dic on

As I said to Jay last weekend

Ya gotta charge membership to have a dickhead-free forum.

degsy

0 Not allowed!

OXX

all in favor?

0 Not allowed!
    2001 RC51!!!

Far too many liabilities with membership dues, as well as tax implications. Fuck that anyway. I want dicks to pop on here from time to time. It'll just help out our solidarity....

0 Not allowed!

Dic on

Fine by me, I don't take them seriously anyway.

I am a member of another site www.rc51.org and they charge membership. it is an excellent forum and i don't think they have liability issues.

0 Not allowed!

OXX

dude, stoneman, there you go again...
    you want a dick popping in where?

geez.

0 Not allowed!
    The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

Jc,

At least disable being able to post without registering. Most people who post 99.99% are members and have spent the time to sign up. It really isn't that involved to sign up.

0 Not allowed!
    2001 RC51!!!

Dic on

Good point, it is an international site, but we had a trcakday at VIR last year.

degsy

0 Not allowed!

OXX

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast