Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hit and Run Hindsight

Re: Hit and Run Hindsight

Quote Originally Posted by Garandman View Post
    It gets better, or worse, actually. Guy reached down to pick up his phone, got out, and bent over and held his back. Then once he realized he was the one at fault, straightened up and walked over to the curb..

Guy in front is a personal injury attorney who gave my daughter (who was badly shaken up) a hard time, then left without leaving his info. Then contacted me to ask for help with his claim against the Equinox. The Equinox was rented by person A and being driven by person B.
    Not a very good attorney if he gave your daughter a hard time. If anything she could have been a prospect for him to go after the Equinox dude.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2012 Tiger 800 XC

My son was telling me the other day about a guy who came into the place he worked who had just been rear ended on his Grom. That must have been you. Tyngsborough, right? Glad to hear there was no injuries or damage.

DanG
    People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive.
    - Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by oVTo View Post
    My son was telling me the other day about a guy who came into the place he worked who had just been rear ended on his Grom. That must have been you. Tyngsborough, right? Glad to hear there was no injuries or damage.
    Weird. PM

LRRS 878 Clapped out Gixxah

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Garandman View Post
    It gets better, or worse, actually. Guy reached down to pick up his phone, got out, and bent over and held his back. Then once he realized he was the one at fault, straightened up and walked over to the curb..

Guy in front is a personal injury attorney who gave my daughter (who was badly shaken up) a hard time, then left without leaving his info. Then contacted me to ask for help with his claim against the Equinox. The Equinox was rented by person A and being driven by person B.
    I would do everything I could to not be helpful to the ambulance chaser.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12