Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

a word of CAUTION

Unhappy a word of CAUTION

...a sad note.....a guy just up the road from me was killed on his motorcycle last friday night. he was traveling west about 9pm with another guy.a moose apparently jumped out of the woods and he never had a chance..he died from multiple injuries on saturday..he was only 49.
    if you ever have to travel that road at night be especially cautious...the moose are everywhere..a couple years ago my wife and i had to get my son in Conway at 11pm or so..we traveled that road very carefully, and still saw about 6 moose...they are quite unpredictable too.....so..if u go that way exercise extreme caution...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

a word of CAUTION

yeah..... I had a quick reminder the other morning.... opening my drapes ... there was a moose looking right at me as I am standing there in my boxers.....

Anyway 3 hours later when I left for the track... he jumped out of the brook out front and ran up the road in the opposite direction I had just passed him..... This was at 10:00 in the morning.

2001 RC51!!!
    2007 Husky SMR 510 - no longer... blown tranny

a word of CAUTION

.....josh...yeah we knew those people at the school where u were...the nurses name was Carla...her little boy and dog were in the car when that moose accident happened..the kid and dog didnt get a scratch,they eventually left the area, i never knew what ended up with them...as they were seperated when that accident happened.

ps the guy that was killed was barry field....he was the owner of the Littleton Bike Shop he owned it when u were in the area also

a word of CAUTION

sheesh...the road that accident was on was the Kanc,,,somewhere in the livermore area...thought i mentioned it..but didnt.

NESR Booster

a word of CAUTION

I used to work with the manager of the shop(Dave Harkless). We were cooks at the Woodstock Inn before he stated working at Littleton Bike Shop.I didn't know his boss but my prayers are with him and his family.