Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Say it ain't so

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject LETS GO BRANDON

progress

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Say it ain't so

That would cost them way to much to run that road throught there & you would agree, right Randy? Just say it aint so...

That would be the End of Deals Gap trips for most people for good..... Although I would most likely still go due to all the other roads being so increadible.... But maybe every other year rather than every year...
    THIS BETTER NOT EVER HAPPEN........

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Say it ain't so

there's a lot of cost benefit, & environmental studies before something like this happens, pork barrel politics doesn't have quite the influence it had in years past, I don't see it happening anytime soon, if ever

RandyO
    IBA#9560

Say it ain't so

Nowhere in there do they say it would elminate the 129. It just says the area it goes thru. With any luck it would be a few miles to the east/west. Just like they did with 93, where it goes over,around and near Route 3 all the way going north. That would probably even be better for Deals, less traffic taking the 129 route.

Say it ain't so

Originally posted by cbrf41999
    Nowhere in there do they say it would elminate the 129. It just says the area it goes thru. With any luck it would be a few miles to the east/west. Just like they did with 93, where it goes over,around and near Route 3 all the way going north. That would probably even be better for Deals, less traffic taking the 129 route.
    If there is a new highway it will destroy Deals, the land to the north side of 129 is Great Smokey National Park... they don't build highways thru national parks to the south side is steep slope to river and Cherokee Indian land on other side........ no, my friend, if a highway is to go thru the area it will destroy it

How many years & deaths did it take to get 101 built from mancherster to the seacoast? and I would say this area has about 1/20th the need and 10x the environmental constraints

RandyO
    IBA#9560

Say it ain't so

Originally posted by RandyO
    If there is a new highway it will destroy Deals, the land to the north side of 129 is Great Smokey National Park... they don't build highways thru national parks to the south side is steep slope to river and Cherokee Indian land on other side........ no, my friend, if a highway is to go thru the area it will destroy it

How many years & deaths did it take to get 101 built from mancherster to the seacoast? and I would say this area has about 1/20th the need and 10x the environmental constraints
    Hey what do I know. I have never been there. Plannin on it this September. And DAM THEY BETTER NOT DESTROY IT!!! ESPECIALLY BEFORE I GET THERE!!!!

Lifer

Say it ain't so

START GREEDY POLITICO TRANSMISSION

Yes... we will get rid of the biker trash for good AND make work for my constituents. MUAHAHAHAAHAH!

END GREEDY POLITICO TRANSMISSION

Say it ain't so

Originally posted by benVFR
    START GREEDY POLITICO TRANSMISSION

Yes... we will get rid of the biker trash for good AND make work for my constituents. MUAHAHAHAAHAH!

END GREEDY POLITICO TRANSMISSION
    LMAO, dude as much as I wouldnt want to see it gone. Your own post proves why it would be warmly received there, also good for other businesses to come into the area.