If anyone is buying gear/parts I just got a coupon code to use at Indysuperbike.com. Here's the code if you don't feel like reading the email: 'rebate10' without quotes.

It says riding gear in the email but I tried adding other stuff like an exhaust and it still worked.

Here's the email I received:

Dear Fellow Riders, This email is going out to let you know about a situation that has come about in recent years. It is called MAP pricing (Minimum Advertised Price), which means that we cannot advertise some of our name brand products any lower than the manufacturers have set. This is a direct contradiction of what we are trying to achieve here by offering the lowest possible prices for our customers. Our philosophy is simple. We sell a high volume of products at the lowest possible price, allowing us to buy at deeper discounts from our vendors. In turn, that allows us to pass along even more savings to our customers. That is the Indysuperbikes way. That is what we have prided ourselves on and will continue to do for our customers. Remember, we are fellow riders and know and understand how expensive this sport can be. Working around MAP pricing has become a challenge for us in recent years. So this is our latest attempt to save you money and still conform to the manufacturers' increasingly tight squeeze to maximize their profits. Without further delay, here is your rebate offer. Choose your favorite riding gear, including gloves, boots, helmets, jackets, and pants. Add it to your cart, enter this instant rebate code: rebate10 and submit to see your savings. This rebate is only good for a limited time so please take advantage of this offer while you can and feel free to pass this rebate code on to anyone you so choose. Thank you for your support and keep on riding.

Instant Rebate Code: rebate10