Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Way to go "infamous 508"

Re: Way to go "infamous 508"

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    Kinda funny, he's a member here. Didn't say a word about it here. Looks like an attempt to start shit for the sake of starting shit.
    Or I'm friends with and ride with 95% of the mm guys. But since I wasn't at this years rides I will let the people who where explain the story how it happened. Not the news who makes things up for the sake of a good story. Or the people who heard from there second cousins brother who knows a cop in the town.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    I'm gonna buy this shirt "stunting the streets causing mass mayhem"

that shirt actually reads "hitting the streets causing mass mayhem"

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2007 Kawasaki zx6r

Quote Originally Posted by douchebag :) View Post
    hmm where to start... for one GET FUCKIN LIFE 2 . clealy you dumb shits have NOTHING better to do then hide like a bitch behind a computer screen n run ya mouth like you know half of what ur talking about n i could go.on for.days but really have better things to do.then to be an internet loser like all of you..... RIP ADAM"ACE" RIVERA.
    replies like this do nothing to "help" anyone's opinion.

2007 Kawasaki zx6r

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by crowspeed07 View Post
    ...I will let the people who where explain the story how it happened.
    Anxious to hear the 'truth' behind this one. Seriously, set us straight. Because you all look like ass-hats on youtube.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

hmm where to start... for one GET FUCKIN LIFE 2 . clealy you dumb shits have NOTHING better to do then hide like a bitch behind a computer screen n run ya mouth like you know half of what ur talking about n i could go.on for.days but really have better things to do.then to be an internet loser like all of you..... RIP ADAM"ACE" RIVERA.
    HHHMMM. Where to start? For one, get a fucking life! Two, clearly you dumb shits have nothing better to do than hide like bitches [I changed for a bitch to bitches to continue with the plural used earlier] behind a computer screen, and, run your mouth like you know half of what your talking about. I could go on for days, but, I really have better things to do then being internet losers like all of you. R.I.P. Adam "ACE" Rivera.

I just figured I would clear up the nonsense if anyone else had trouble reading the bullshit.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS EX 151 AMSOIL

JCBernier -- You-tube

Lifer

Bergs,

Be careful, one of them might challenge you to a race ;-)

Boston's fastest?

LRRS EX 151 AMSOIL

JCBernier -- You-tube

Ha. I rolled with the mm crew a few times years ago, quickly realized it wasn't anything I wanted a part of. They did a good job making fun of me for going the racing route though.

None of this surprises me. Degsy kinda summed up my opinion well, no issue with stunting in general just the idiots it seems to attract.

Last edited by RyanNicholson; 09-03-12 at 01:26 PM.

Lifer

Or I'm friends with and ride with 95% of the mm guys. But since I wasn't at this years rides I will let the people who where explain the story how it happened. Not the news who makes things up for the sake of a good story. Or the people who heard from there second cousins brother who knows a cop in the town.

- - - Updated - - -

that shirt actually reads "hitting the streets causing mass mayhem"
    So you cross posted this thread over there as a public service so that they could share the correct version of events with us?

That's so kind, look at you bringing everybody together under one big umbrella

Get off your fucking soap box, just one time stevem. I don't like these fucktards much more than anybody else. I like holy rollers even less. Take the low road and talk some shit every once in a while.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

I get that you ride with them, but you came off like a tattle tail just trying to stir shit to stir shit not someone who cared about "setting the story straight".

-Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    Get off your fucking soap box, just one time stevem. I don't like these fucktards much more than anybody else. I like holy rollers even less. Take the low road and talk some shit every once in a while.
    I thought I was taking the low road being a sarcastic prick. Apparently I failed.

Quote Originally Posted by tsorfas View Post
    I'd say easily a 80% of street only riders I have met in MA got their bikes in order to get laid or /
    A BMW airhead is 10 times more potent, at least if you want to bang college graduates.

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by Garandman View Post
    A BMW airhead is 10 times more potent, at least if you want to bang college graduates.
    If your strategy involves trolling Hampton Beach, the air head is the wrong weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by aldend123 View Post
    The key difference there is that all the riders on the track volunteered to accept the risk. The people on the street did not. And all risks are not equal. Some are much greater than others. And clowning around in a huge pack of bikes in day-time city the way they were is about as much risk as you can impose on unwilling drivers. It doesn't even come close to comparing to one person blasting down some backroad in the middle of the night.

HAHAHA and Savas, these are the kind of people you're trying to defend. I don't think I need to say anymore. On second thought, there's a certain irony in a guy posting with a meaningless username, not providing a name or location, talking about people hiding behind a computer screen.

Maybe I missed the story, but exactly who is Adam, and what happened to him? I think that would be a key point in any memorial/tribute ride.
    I guess its pointless trying to say anything because these people are actually clowns and not pro stunters. Just to be clear though I'm not defending them I'm just saying everyone has different opinions on what motorcycling is for them.
    But when you have a clown come in like that in an unknown forum n say this I guess it's stupid to even try to understand the meaning behind the ride. All I can say at this point is I'm glad no innocent people were hurt and they learned something from the shit that went down (seriously doubt it though)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    I thought I was taking the low road being a sarcastic prick. Apparently I failed.
    Chip requires higher standards lol

I don't. I'm just misunderstood.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    I get that you ride with them, but you came off like a tattle tail just trying to stir shit to stir shit not someone who cared about "setting the story straight".
    I had another post in here before I posted the link elsewhere where it has disappeared to I have not a clue. If i was looking to stir shit I would of done exactly that only key thing I know is trying to "stir shit" and get people to post things not involving facts isn't going to make either side look any better in anyone else's eyes.

Last edited by crowspeed07; 09-03-12 at 03:32 PM.
    2007 Kawasaki zx6r

I had another post in here before I posted the link elsewhere where it has disappeared to I have not a clue. If i was looking to stir shit I would of done exactly that only key thing I know is trying to "stir shit" and get people to post things not involving facts isn't going to make either side look any better in anyone else's eyes.
    So, was it the left arm, or the right arm that got "medically amputated?"

Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    Bergs,

Be careful, one of them might challenge you to a race ;-)
    Just changed the oil on the lawn tractor. Let's do this!!

Banned
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein
    I had another post in here before I posted the link elsewhere where it has disappeared to I have not a clue.
    You deleted it.
    I was just going to call that. Lol.

"so I shouldn't wear my mass mayhem shirt on NESR rides?"

My answer was going to be. " I don't care, just don't wear an NESR shirt on any mass mayhem rides'".

In jest.

Lifer

replies like this do nothing to "help" anyone's opinion.
    I do want to highlight this post. Suggests that crowspeed here may not be a dbag. Maybe just hangs around with or knows some dbags.

Banned
    Wirelessly posted

Oh i never thought he was. He's been around here for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Degsy View Post
    Wirelessly posted

I was just going to call that. Lol.

"so I shouldn't wear my mass mayhem shirt on NESR rides?"

My answer was going to be. " I don't care, just don't wear an NESR shirt on any mass mayhem rides'".

In jest.
    O i ment to edit it not delete it. where does one find an "nesr" shirt? thought the site no longer made anything with the branding.

2007 Kawasaki zx6r

Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    I do want to highlight this post. Suggests that crowspeed here may not be a dbag. Maybe just hangs around with or knows some dbags.
    This year made the first problem for the ace run in 9 years. and unfortunately it only takes one person or in this case two to ruin something that was ment for a good cause. .

Last edited by crowspeed07; 09-03-12 at 05:00 PM.
    2007 Kawasaki zx6r

This year made the first problem for the ace run in 9 years. and unfortunately it only takes one person or in this case two to ruin something that was ment for a good cause. .
    Riiiiight because this was the first "problem" in nine years, dbags every single one of them. I only hope leos pull some tags off the videos.