Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Way to go "infamous 508"

Re: Way to go "infamous 508"

Quote Originally Posted by G21forme View Post
    Riiiiight because this was the first "problem" in nine years, dbags every single one of them. I only hope leos pull some tags off the videos.
    think about that for a minute. this was the 9th time this ride has happened not one problem with cops til this year and i'm sure from here on out if they continue the ride. it used to meet in the same area and end in the same area on the same route it wouldn't of been that hard to stop people 8 other rides.

No matter what you say or think you will not change people's minds just like I nor anyone else can change your's or those of the other members here.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by crowspeed07; 09-03-12 at 05:20 PM.
    2007 Kawasaki zx6r

Quote Originally Posted by crowspeed07 View Post

that shirt actually reads "hitting the streets causing mass mayhem"
    Way to go "infamous 508"-img_0606-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by douchebag :) View Post
    hmm where to start... for one GET FUCKIN LIFE 2 . clealy you dumb shits have NOTHING better to do then hide like a bitch behind a computer screen n run ya mouth like you know half of what ur talking about n i could go.on for.days but really have better things to do.then to be an internet loser like all of you..... RIP ADAM"ACE" RIVERA.
    Nice troll. And bold talk for someone who has no information in his profile.

You understand that we're all motorcyclists here and all lost friends riding, right? As a Patriot Guard Rider I just attended the funeral of a soldier killed in a sport bike crash in Texas. No father expects to bury his son, so it's always tragic.

If you think that means I condone these runs, you're wrong.

Last edited by Garandman; 09-03-12 at 07:11 PM.

This year made the first problem for the ace run in 9 years. and unfortunately it only takes one person or in this case two to ruin something that was ment for a good cause. .
    Here is part of the problem, the people on this ride seem to think that the only problem was that 2 idiots tried to run from the cops and one got hurt.

It seems that the mentality of these riders is that if no one gets hurt, there is no problem...Who are they hurting, right?

It is unbelievable that these riders think that complete mayhem and taking over the road is socially acceptable, safe or reasonable. It is clear that many of them have a lot of growing up to do, and the ones that are already of an age that should know better obviously will never get it.

Im no track rider/racer, just a lowly street guy who likes to have fun. Ive been known to break the speed limit from time to time and pop the front wheel up once in a while, but there is a stark difference between that and what these asshats do. Scenes like this are a huge black eye on the motorcyclist population in general.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lifer

Either I am confusing those youtube videos for this 'ace' run... or way, way more than just 2 riders ran from the police.

Pretty entertaining read so far, as I have the same opinion a lot of folks here do, as far as this style of riding/events ruining things for responsible riders.
    This month marks my 14th year in the emergency medical services, having spent a long time in Dartmouth, Fall River, and New Bedford, and Worcester for the last 2. Working both private and municipality. I've been to way too many motorcycle involved incidents than I care to talk about. I will say that while there is no written proof to back me up, most of the more serious incidents/fatalities I've been to involve a sport style bike. Usually when there was a sport style bike involved, it was also accompanied by some "ass-hattery".
    What concerns me more are these idiots lined up on the highway, not off the shoulder but in the breakdown lane, the median strip, standing in pickup truck beds, outside, waving and videotaping. I watched a video of this run and it clearly shows a woman holding her young sons hand. This is not the first year this event has gone on, so how can someone say there were no issues before hand when any thoughts of safety were completely dismissed since it's inception. As much of a shit show it is to ride in Laconia @ bike week, there is at least some organization and common sense among the participants and the spectators.
    It saddens me because when an irresponsible rider does a stoppie unannounced, and his friend comes up on him doing a wheelie at 80, that little boy gets hit. His idiot mother sues the riders, who are also injured, the sponsors or organizers of the ride, and things get ruined even more for everyone who is out there riding responsibly. Now someone like me has to transport the boy, who's on a vent, with tubes into every orifice and in a vegetative state for the rest of his life. From hospital to hospital we go, trying not to reprimand his mother, the idiot for letting him be there in the first place as she tells me how dangerous motorcycles are while I suction her son's airway.
    And it may sound sad, but you all know who gets the bill, we do. Hospital bills for the boy, cash for his mom, the riders hurt, and the increase in fines, licenses, etc, that the state inevitably raises to keep incidents like this from happening.

Grow up assholes. Keep the stunts and any other irresponsibility off the streets.

11 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lifer

This year made the first problem for the ace run in 9 years. and unfortunately it only takes one person or in this case two to ruin something that was ment for a good cause. .
    So do you happen to know where there is info about Adam and what the original now-lost point of the ride was for?
    Or I'm friends with and ride with 95% of the mm guys. But since I wasn't at this years rides I will let the people who where explain the story how it happened. Not the news who makes things up for the sake of a good story. Or the people who heard from there second cousins brother who knows a cop in the town.
    Do you actually believe the reporting was wrong because you heard that it was, or are you just immediately suspicious of the news, given the general history of twisted reporting in that industry? It seems odd to me that no one is talking about "the real story" from what I've seen, and it was even editted out of one of the youtube videos.

nedirtriders.com

Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    Soon there will be a charity ride for this chump.
    His buddies will try to give him a hand with his medical expenses.
    Or more.

Then there will be those who say it's cool 'cuz it happened doing something he loved.

Then there will be a civil suit against the car driver, the police and everybody else he can grab with his free arm for "compensation."

Then he won't be able to work at his "profession" so he'll have to go on disability, then SSI, EBT cards, the whole shabang.

While this moment of stupidity ruined his life, we'll most likely end up paying for it.

I'm normally not hard-hearted, but something about this just pisses me off.
    This is so true!

Loving the Vids
    Some pretty talented riders there.
    Yup kinda of stupid drawing the heat down like that.
    Lots of holy roller comments, sounds like some of you
    lot have never broken a law in your life.

eat me

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Loving the Vids
    Some pretty talented riders there.
    Yup kinda of stupid drawing the heat down like that.
    Lots of holy roller comments, sounds like some of you
    lot have never broken a law in your life.
    So a group of 5 going 15 over the limit on a quiet country road = hundreds stunting on a public highway and through crowded public streets.

I don't think anyone here denies their skill, it's their choice of time, place and the message it sends...

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Personally, I find it utterly repulsive that ANYONE here would wish and/or condone bodily harm to ANYONE like has been displayed and conveyed in this thread. Regardless of the circumstances, I find that disgusting...

I don't condone what went down and find it a shame that 'we' may get tossed into the same proverbial 'crowd' as them. But some of the comments I've seen in this thread are an embarassment to NESR. Absolutely disgusted. In some ways I wish I paid closer attention to this thread. In other ways, I wish I didn't read through it this morning...

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    Personally, I find it utterly repulsive that ANYONE here would wish and/or condone bodily harm to ANYONE like has been displayed and conveyed in this thread. Regardless of the circumstances, I find that disgusting...

I don't condone what went down and find it a shame that 'we' may get tossed into the same proverbial 'crowd' as them. But some of the comments I've seen in this thread are an embarassment to NESR. Absolutely disgusted. In some ways I wish I paid closer attention to this thread. In other ways, I wish I didn't read through it this morning...
    I know you're new here, but you might be interested to know we have a quote function, even multi quote, so you can easily call out the offending posts.

Also, did you borrow the soapbox chipper seems to feel I am constantly standing on?

C'mon stoner, you wanna call somebody out, call 'em out.

I know you're new here, but you might be interested to know we have a quote function, even multi quote, so you can easily call out the offending posts.

Also, did you borrow the soapbox chipper seems to feel I am constantly standing on?

There you go again... :sarcasm: :funny:

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Like this? You're a fuckin' idiot. I didn't quote anyone 'cuz I'm not attempting to call anyone out you fuckin' jackass. Be pissed, get outraged, even call 'em all a bunch of 'fucktards' as I did. But to sit here and read shit generally saying '...I wish he died...' and '...I'm glad he got hurt...' (yeah, I'm paraphrasing, but even you get it) is pathetic. Even coming from a pissy twat such as yourself, slapping away at a keyboard...

I had no intention of calling anyone out, nor is it my intent now. It was a generalization derived from a number of posts. I guess though if you feel so strongly it was aimed at you directly, you must feel things you said were unappropriate...

Now go ahead and tell me how I feel is wrong. Tell me that I was indeed trying to call someone out or even climbing aboard the soapbox. I can't wait to hear it!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lifer

I have gotten on that, "I'm embarrassed for NESR" box before and gotten gutted for it. What's good for the goose...

Chipper suggested I smash the box and talk some shit. Might as well aim high.

Frankly, it feels good!

"pissy twat" was a nice touch, though. Now go scrape the sand out of your vag and play in your woodpile while the one armed bandit of Fall River wallows in self pity because he lost an arm while the 60 year old guy he plowed into is probably having nightmares about having maimed the kid.

I like this, it's liberating!

I have no idea if anything I wrote was inappropriate and don't care, nor did I think you were calling me out, which I also don't care about.

As for slapping at the keyboard, I'll spend at least half of today's daylight riding, which is probably more than 80% of the keyboard commandos here.

I have gotten on that, "I'm embarrassed for NESR" box before and gotten gutted for it. What's good for the goose...

Chipper suggested I smash the box and talk some shit. Might as well aim high.

Frankly, it feels good!

"pissy twat" was a nice touch, though. Now go scrape the sand out of your vag and play in your woodpile while the one armed bandit of Fall River wallows in self pity because he lost an arm while the 60 year old guy he plowed into is probably having nightmares about having maimed the kid.

I like this, it's liberating!

I have no idea if anything I wrote was inappropriate and don't care, nor did I think you were calling me out, which I also don't care about.

As for slapping at the keyboard, I'll spend at least half of today's daylight riding, which is probably more than 80% of the keyboard commandos here.
    I gotta be honest. This is wunna the best posts I've seen in a long while. This is definitely POTY material...

I will spend 0% of today's daylight riding...stuck at work. I will spend some time expressing myself freely and without inhibition. Good work Steve. Call it as you see it.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Lifer

I'm putting the hard bags on the VFR to ride up to MotoMarket and lecture Paul on how he could have thrived if he only undercut the lowest interest prices by 10% while still delivering a great meeting place, excellent personal advice and paying the rent on the store.

See, I'm a real life business consultant!

Actually, I'll probably buy a few accessories and give him a sincere thanks for all he tried to do and best wishes for the future.

Something to aspire to...

Edit- Didn't realize this thread was 6 pages deep. I'm an idiot

Last edited by SquadraCorse; 09-08-12 at 11:45 AM.

Lifer

I'd say most of that video is uninteresting, but the part where they arrive at the 24/140 interchange is a little interesting : see 13:00min.
    Direct link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLd_HF2eVXE&t=13m0s

Last edited by aldend123; 09-08-12 at 01:37 PM.
    nedirtriders.com

turning water into watts Woodsy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aldend123 View Post
    I'd say most of that video is uninteresting, but the part where they arrive at the 24/140 interchange is a little interesting : see 13:00min.
    That shit is fucking dumb

Equal opportnity offender Lxpony's Avatar

My IQ just dropped sharply after watching that video..what a bunch of fucking clowns

Quote Originally Posted by aldend123 View Post
    Yeah, but at 14:39 you get to see one of their classy ladies picking her crotch.

Look, I totally get providing a safe area for one of your friends to pick up his pieces (like an arm that fell off), but to have 400 bikes stop a highway and just sit there filming chicks scratching crotches is ridiculous.

As for the rest of the videos, there hardly is one or two bad apples. There are a dozens of jackasses making a bad name for the rest of us. The way they're riding, I have little sympathy for the outcome of bike vs car. Every time I get on my bike on the street, I ride like everyone is out to kill me. Want to blow through stop lights on one wheel? Accept the consequences with your pie hole tightly shut.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Evadd; 09-09-12 at 03:04 AM.

Stoneman
    Arm harm
    Many unhappy.

Last edited by Garandman; 09-09-12 at 04:58 AM.

as another NESR EMS guy ....

these dudes are pushing it a little too far .. reminds me of the squidy crowd that used to gather around the old jillians every weekend and just sit there looking so damn cool

thank god no one died