Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

insurance adjusters r magots

insurance adjusters r maggots

how do they sleep!!!
    when do i get a check not till the investigations conpleted
    cunt bitch cock sucker i hope she gets 2 feel half my pain
    what
    investigation i was stopped @ the sighn your stupid bitch cut sharp in my lane ran me over
    1 month investigation why r our rates so high stupid fucks lets go 2 court

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by beet; 09-12-03 at 08:25 PM.

fuck them

You can thank all the maggots that fake their bikes getting stolen, or staged accidents to get out of payments for that one...
    yep heres the tx from beet
    i could see how they could think staged . i still cant fathom how ya can not look where your driving

Re: insurance adjusters r maggots

Originally posted by beet
    how do they sleep!!!
    what
    investigation i was stopped @ the sighn your stupid bitch cut sharp in my lane ran me over
    1 month investigation why r our rates so high stupid fucks lets go 2 court
    i dont even care bout the $ im pissed now lets go 2 court fuck it

Re: fuck them

i could see how they could think staged . i still cant fathom how ya can not look where your driving

There was some witnesses' right.. Hey you wanna take your time to pay me, then you're going to pay for every inticipated day out of work due to waiting for my money. You still wanna make me wait then you know what I gotta go back to the doc so he can figure out why I'm getting migranes since the accident

I'm an Insurance Adjuster, and I'll tell you there is a lot of people dragging feet by the file reaches me.

I've seen the contempt on peoples faces when a motorcycle is involved, I've spoken to adjusters that have been in the field 20-30 years and they refer to sportbikes as 'death machines' and 'those Ninja type bikes'. I always quickly remind them that they are a professional and should learn the proper make and model of the bike. If its a Harley than its a totally different story, 'he must have been blindsided', instead of 'he was probably weaving in traffic' they automatically take a negative stance.

So I ALWAYS explain that I ride a 'crotch rocket', (TLR), and have been riding for ten years without incident (knock on wood). And not all sportbike riders split lanes on the highway and wheelie in front of church so on and so forth.

I read the initial thread you started, who is your carrier?
    what is the title of the person you are speaking with?
    what explaination are you given for the delay?

It is not uncommon for settlements to take 6 months or more. Just write off the rest of the season and think about shopping next Spring.

Plus you might not want to take the first settlement offered, that's part of the tactics---make you wait and then make you jump at the first thing offered to keep it as low as possible. You have to remember that the insurance company doesn't exist to pay out claims---they exist to take your money.

Re: fuck them

You can thank all the maggots that fake their bikes getting stolen, or staged accidents to get out of payments for that one...
    yep heres the tx from beet
    I second your feelings on this...madfawk

When the police came to take the report on the attempted theft / vadilizm to my YZF I got the attitude from the cop like it was a report.. Untill he saw that the bike clearly fell on its side and did not go down while riding. I was under the impression that he thought I went down in the street and didn't want to pay points because of a crash. Or I was just trying to scam $$.

Once he realized it was a truthfull claim he changed his tune and became talkative, telling me he rides and about how many bike thefts there were in the year so far.. Do you think I really want to talk to you now asshole.. I pulled the "I have an appointment so I gotta take off" line. But I did still thank him for taking the report. Gotta keep it cool seeing he is a cop in my home town.. I did manage to clean the shit off my nose after, I didn't go too deep!

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

she says its under investigation

Originally posted by ancientkawi
    I'm an Insurance Adjuster, and I'll tell you there is a lot of people dragging feet by the file reaches me.

I've seen the contempt on peoples faces when a motorcycle is involved, I've spoken to adjusters that have been in the field 20-30 years and they refer to sportbikes as 'death machines' and 'those Ninja type bikes'. I always quickly remind them that they are a professional and should learn the proper make and model of the bike. If its a Harley than its a totally different story, 'he must have been blindsided', instead of 'he was probably weaving in traffic' they automatically take a negative stance.

So I ALWAYS explain that I ride a 'crotch rocket', (TLR), and have been riding for ten years without incident (knock on wood). And not all sportbike riders split lanes on the highway and wheelie in front of church so on and so forth.

I read the initial thread you started, who is your carrier?
    what is the title of the person you are speaking with?
    what explaination are you given for the delay?
    my carrier is aegis group !!!! i was waiting for her @ the stop sighn she cut the turn sharp & ran me over ............. its her ins thats got 2 pay for my bike in ct

police report she told cop she dint see me

& cut the turn sharp in my lane & hit me ... 2 independent witnesses saw the hole thing from 2 places
    investagation for more then a month.......
    this is the same girl who gave me a hard time about my pants .the emts cut off me ......... hey im pissed now

oh yeah shes pissy cause i got a lawyer

i guess

how do they sleep!!!
    Ya shoulda bitch slapped her when ya had the chance...

14" Biceps. So what if I am weak...

Ya shoulda bitch slapped her when ya had the chance

As and subrogator I think it's perfect that she said she didn't see you, means she wasn't paying attention, ignorance is not a defense

Fuck ALL of that, bro. They're trying to Shanghai you, plain & simple. "...make 'em wait, they'll settle..." is an attitude taken far too widely by most in their position...

Get on your insurance agent, you'd be amazed at how quickly they'll jump if you call bitching. As a general rule of thumb, refuse and repute their first coupla offers. Don't outright say no, but know the value of your bike and demand fair and honest compensation. They'll low ball you with their first offer, maybe their second...

And be sure to demand reimbursement for your gear. They tried pulling the "...you hafta claim that on your home owners..." bullshit with me. That's crap. It was damaged while operating a vehicle THAT THEY INSURE. DO NOT let them pull that shit with you. If they do, another phone call to your agent should help get matters cleared. Ask him if they wanna insure you KNOWING that you'll be improperly dressed. You'd be surprised at how well that works...

I just don't get it, beet. And I feel for you. Not only did I get EVERYTHING I wanted from my accident (my fault), but I had a new bike in my garage less than a month after it. And it cost me $170 outta my pocket. I got everything I wanted for my six year old bike that got totalled, they gave me REPLACEMENT value to replace my five year old helmet, and they reimburced me for my leather repairs...

Don't let 'em fuck you, beet. Don't do it, man...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

BTW-none of that is a slight on you in particular, ancientkawi. Just after my accident, I lost ALL respect for adjusters. I realize they're MAY be a few good ones out there. But for the most part, they're nothing but pirates...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

I didn't take it as such, Stoneman. Insurance is a business like all others and if you pay out more than you bring, well we know that.

It's kind of the old saying one bad apple spoils the bunch, I've paid out injury claims personally that I know were exaggerated. It happens all the time and it seems everyone is lumped into the 'suspicious' group when a bike claim hits our office. I hate it too. When I ride to work, I get the comments and looks all the time, could fuggin care less.

But we all need to work right?

i'm an adjuster as well- I deal with this stuff all day at work. It's tough- because different states have different policies. In Mass- if you insure your bike and get in an accident- The policy does not cover your helmet or you gear- The policy covers the vehicle itself and only the vehicle. It sucks, but it's the policy. And in Mass- we have an Actual Cash Value Policy- not a replacement value policy- that always seems to piss people off as well. It's a tough job.
    But what makes it tougher is some of the people that call- screaming and yelling because they didn't take the time to read what their policy covers or doesn't cover.

But I understand being mad because of an investigation taking too long- I'd be pissed to. Good luck with everything- hope it all works out for ya.

its been bad for beet i cant take it

Originally posted by Stoneman
    Fuck ALL of that, bro. They're trying to Shanghai you, plain & simple. "...make 'em wait, they'll settle..." is an attitude taken far too widely by most in their position...

Get on your insurance agent, you'd be amazed at how quickly they'll jump if you call bitching. As a general rule of thumb, refuse and repute their first coupla offers. Don't outright say no, but know the value of your bike and demand fair and honest compensation. They'll low ball you with their first offer, maybe their second...

And be sure to demand reimbursement for your gear. They tried pulling the "...you hafta claim that on your home owners..." bullshit with me. That's crap. It was damaged while operating a vehicle THAT THEY INSURE. DO NOT let them pull that shit with you. If they do, another phone call to your agent should help get matters cleared. Ask him if they wanna insure you KNOWING that you'll be improperly dressed. You'd be surprised at how well that works..

i blow !!!!! up im bored ,i cant take much more a this
    i yell at every buddy, blood presure goes up..
    going for mri this week man o man this blows
    i got work out the ass . im hoping 2 get paid 2x for

I just don't get it, beet. And I feel for you. Not only did I get EVERYTHING I wanted from my accident (my fault), but I had a new bike in my garage less than a month after it. And it cost me $170 outta my pocket. I got everything I wanted for my six year old bike that got totalled, they gave me REPLACEMENT value to replace my five year old helmet, and they reimburced me for my leather repairs...

Don't let 'em fuck you, beet. Don't do it, man...