Hey Everybody my name is Fraser and I ride for exclusive Freestyle Riders Out of worcester ma. (XFR03.com) I am running a bike night every Wednesday at Irishtimes on main St. In worcester ma. We have a Contest every other wednesday Including a harley/chopper best of show and a sportbike Best of show! This coming up wednesday is the second Bike contest (June 27th). We are giving away free dyno runs at a local shop(Out of control racing) and Redbull is also involved giving out 150 dollars of prizes every Bike contest. At the end of the year Irishtimes and redbull are giving out 1500 dollars of prizes and a Custom airbrushed Helmet sponsored By REDBULL!!!!! This is an 18+ event and every contest we have Free apps. Come on down to Irishtimes In Worcester On Wednesday's!!!! I mean what else goes on, on wednesday???? Tonight was our second Night running this and we had 70 Bikes, It's growing more and more every week! Where else can go, not pay anything and win Free stuff? Only here at Irishtimes In worcester Ma.

Irishtimes
244 main st.
Worcester ma.