Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

OK, WTF is up with Waltham Sqids?

NESR ruined my life. chr|s sedition's Avatar

The people in Waltham are fucking crazy. I worked there for like 2 years, and new the towns people were a bit "off", but in the last 2 months the squids (on cruisers and sport bikes) have just gone out of fucking control. there is a skatepark on Moody St that I often skate at. I usually park my bike across the street from the park. normally, I see some of the same people just riding up and down Moody St, and always reving the engines when ever they go by the park (cruisers and sport). i will often see the same people ride by about 5-6 times within a 1 hour time period. yesterday, these two idiots stopped traffic in front my bike, one did a (bad) burn out, the other tried and just reved his engine alot, and then came back and did it again like 20 min later. about an hour after that, someone else decided to practice stoppies in front of my where my bike was parked. they werent really even stoppies (more like a 6 inch endo when the bike came to a complete stop). he did this about 4 times.

I know some of you live in Waltham. WTF is up with your villiage idiots?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Up front there ought to be a man in black." -John Cash

LISTEN TO SLAYER
    If I get another fuckin' bike stolen...

Dont forget its a college town too. A lot of wealthy people go to Bentley. When I was there one dude had a ferrari anther had a viper and a bunch all took their bikes out when the weather got good. They have the moeny so they have all the toys. Just because they have them it doesnt mean they know how to use them.

James

There are also some nice slummy areas to Waltham too and sport bikes are cheap. Young kids will always do stupid things and I can just think that they all too hung out at the skate park before they got their license's and the little kids there probably love to see this kinda activity.

There are also a ton of bikers around and they love Moody Streets buildings and the way they amplify the sound of their bikes. There are quite a few obnoxious guys that come down my street every night on their way home and they rev the piss out of their shitbox harleys. Funny thing is that there are a couple cops that have been standing at lights and pulling people over for a number of things, expired tickets, running lights and I can imagine they have nabbed a few bikes for stupid things.

Idiots live everywhere!

I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar

It's your fault chris. You bike draws too much attention so i blame you.

Bras cause cancer.

Originally posted by skiierx
    There are also some nice slummy areas to Waltham too and sport bikes are cheap. Young kids will always do stupid things and I can just think that they all too hung out at the skate park before they got their license's and the little kids there probably love to see this kinda activity.

There are also a ton of bikers around and they love Moody Streets buildings and the way they amplify the sound of their bikes. There are quite a few obnoxious guys that come down my street every night on their way home and they rev the piss out of their shitbox harleys. Funny thing is that there are a couple cops that have been standing at lights and pulling people over for a number of things, expired tickets, running lights and I can imagine they have nabbed a few bikes for stupid things.

Idiots live everywhere!
    perhaps it is a misconception, but it also just seems like I see MORE bikes (overall) in Waltham than other comprarable suburbs...

LISTEN TO SLAYER

North Reading (also known as the North Pole)

I live in waltham and I see it a lot too. I ride down moody st but because I live off of moody st. I am one of the idiots driving down Jamies street too haha.

2006 Ducati Monster S2R800

Lifer

Hah.. I haven't seen your SV when I am sitting at Watch City.

Lately we play a game when we're drinking beers. We watch the bikes go by and count how many times each bike goes by and see who is the winner for biggest squid.

I don't know.. ISTR seeing a black ZX-10R a lot lately.

Maybe I am sitting down there on the wrong nights but there are barely any sportbikes going up and down Moody St. compared to the # of Harleys, and some of the Harleys you will see the same guy drive by 5 times before you can finish one beer.

i think it is both exciting and intimidating when they bounce their bike off the rev limiter...how can you NOT be a badass after doing that

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

so, wtf sedition.. you weren't impressed? i won't bother next time.

Originally posted by bump909
    so, wtf sedition.. you weren't impressed? i won't bother next time.
    unless you were riding a stolen RC51...haha

LISTEN TO SLAYER

skiierx is the craziest bike I know in Waltham.

KB

LRRS/CCS EX #13

GMD COMPUTRACK