Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

another jackass out there...

Angry another jackass out there...

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by greenmonster; 06-16-13 at 11:26 AM.
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by TLRMan View Post
    Oh, I forgot to add, I charge double for Kawasaki's

"My God, you're gonna have to cool me down, give me an ice block to shove in my pants or something".
    -Barbecue Lou

Banned
    Wirelessly posted

Wow. What an absolute asshole.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: another jackass out there...

Those toll booths will get ya every time.

Shoulda gotten an ez-pass.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Meh.

Right cause none of us has done something like that before

Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    Shoulda gotten an ez-pass.
    Especially with the high speed tolling now. Could have just kept going.

And it is bike week. Every hero is out there on their motorbike

James

^ that's what I mean. Why have to stop, and hand over 4 quarters to tollbooth willy, when you can just blaze on...maybe ratchet it back to 149 or so...

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

interesting story. I really doubt he was weaving in and out at 150mph, perhaps 100. How is someone clocked at a range of 135-152, wouldn't it just be 152, end of story? Pulled over 45 miles down the road? how are they sure its the same bike? if i was sitting still on the side of a freeway and anything went by going 150, i would barely be able to describe anything about the bike or car, even if i was driving 65 in the same direction. I didn't know it was bike week, but i was wondering about all the harley's on trailers heading south through boston today, but even still, how easy would it be to get the wrong bike?

Obviously, someone was going WAY too fast, and i don't condone it at all. I have faith in LE for the most part, i just hope they got the right guy and if so they can make the charges stick.

Quote Originally Posted by tsorfas View Post
    NO NEVER!!!!!!....

If it ain't Fun, You ain't Rydin.....

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold 9930)

Quote Originally Posted by tsorfas
    Mid day on a Saturday, on a major highway with bike week traffic? Nope. There's at least 1 mc death reported either heading to or coming from Laconia every year, and usually on 93. Sounds like this guy was just trying to keep the streak going

State police say a trooper in an unmarked car spotted the motorcyclist on Interstate 93 in New Hampton on Saturday afternoon. The trooper says he clocked him driving 130 to 152 mph in a 65-mph zone while weaving in and out of traffic.

The officer called ahead to another trooper, who stopped the rider at a toll plaza, 45 miles south in Hooksett

Police say 44-year-old Edson Barbosa of Stoneham, Mass., has been charged with felony reckless conduct. A phone number in his name isn't listed because he lives with his mommy, most likely. In the basement.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/16...#ixzz2WQQxWVFr

Last edited by Garandman; 06-16-13 at 06:38 PM.

xxaarraa

Too much self righteous bullshit going on in NESR. Everyone here is a Gandhi or Mandela, it seems like.

Estupido Idiota.

He should have had an ezpass

MSF RiderCoach
    MSF Dirt Bike School Coach

Quote Originally Posted by 5TOEZ View Post
    #5 Hangout w/Jaynnus................
    she rides like the wind
    & smells good too.
    PKism: you don't count, you're just a guy with indoor plumbing

Quote Originally Posted by xxaarraa View Post
    Too much self righteous bullshit going on in NESR. Everyone here is a Gandhi or Mandela, it seems like.
    OK, I'll bite.

You reference two people known for mass political protest. What does that have to do, exactly, with going way over 100 mph in Saturday afternoon traffic?

If you think I'm ok with someone riding like an ass because its their free will, sure - as long as they don't bring increased law enforcement attention on me as well. Which this is bound to do.

"grow the fuck up"?? what the fuck does going fast have to do with growing up u jackass! make some f'n sense next time u talk. + no f'n way can anyone say that someone pulled over 45 miles down the road is the same bike! absolute bullshit! + it is not possible to "weave" in + out of moving traffic while doing a 150 on a bike. + of course a cop wouldn't lie -right-! so in conclusion "WAKE THE FUCK UP" !

Quote Originally Posted by greenmonster View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
    "grow the fuck up"?? what the fuck does going fast have to do with growing up u jackass! make some f'n sense next time u talk. + no f'n way can anyone say that someone pulled over 45 miles down the road is the same bike! absolute bullshit! + it is not possible to "weave" in + out of moving traffic while doing a 150 on a bike. + of course a cop wouldn't lie -right-! so in conclusion "WAKE THE FUCK UP" !
    Hide yo wife hide yo kids.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

xxaarraa

Quote Originally Posted by Garandman View Post
    OK, I'll bite.

You reference two people known for mass political protest. What does that have to do, exactly, with going way over 100 mph in Saturday afternoon traffic?

If you think I'm ok with someone riding like an ass because its their free will, sure - as long as they don't bring increased law enforcement attention on me as well. Which this is bound to do.
    This whole concept of "other riders bring increased law enforcement attention on me" is fucking bullshit. You share the roads and sport with everyone else interested in the sport, regardless of whether you like it or not. Its the same with trail riding too, everyone is always up in arms that "their" little pocket of land in a publicly owned state forest is going to get taken away because of other riders. Same with people bashing on Harley riders. Listen to yourself, pretty soon, your definition of "good" riders will only include you and two of your buddies. It's you guys saying this, that needs to grow up.

Point is this. Everyone that posted above bashing this dude - can you put your hands up and say you have NEVER broken the speed limit? In my mind, it makes zero difference if you do 90 on a 65 or 140 on a 65. If you break the law, you break the law, and no matter what you say, we all do that. Just because you wear your gear and frequent NESR doesn't give you a moral high ground, so, stop bashing on other riders.

Now, that guy doing 140 - I am not sold the cops got it right (132-150, which is it?!) and I don't condone it. But I frequently do 85-90 and that means I am no better, so I will shut the fuck up, unlike all the saints on this thread. With a decent lawyer, that guy should be able to beat that ticket pretty easily.

Last edited by xxaarraa; 06-17-13 at 04:16 AM.

I did well over 150MPH multiple times this weekend in NH.................and I am not an Asshat LOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Pigman View Post
    and I am not an Asshat LOLOLOL
    Well, jury's still out there.

Good to finally meet you this weekend man.

Zip Tie Alley #505

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
    wow...somebody didn't get laid last night...chill out, spunky. take a quaalude or something. grow up....

Last edited by greenmonster; 06-17-13 at 06:38 AM.
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by TLRMan View Post
    Oh, I forgot to add, I charge double for Kawasaki's

"My God, you're gonna have to cool me down, give me an ice block to shove in my pants or something".
    -Barbecue Lou

This whole concept of "other riders bring increased law enforcement attention on me" is fucking bullshit. You share the roads and sport with everyone else interested in the sport, regardless of whether you like it or not. Its the same with trail riding too, everyone is always up in arms that "their" little pocket of land in a publicly owned state forest is going to get taken away because of other riders.
    Hold your horses big guy. Let me correct you right there: there is a place to practice motorsports. It is called a race track. There is one in Loudon...I fear not to far away from where he was doing his thing on public roads. And there are two very fast ones in New Jersey ( in the same compound may I say) and a new one I haven't been to in New York State.

Point is this. Everyone that posted above bashing this dude - can you put your hands up and say you have NEVER broken the speed limit?
    That's like saying throw the first stone those who haven't sinned. I hear you. Hypocrisy is a bitch. But the fact is. Most here have gone over the speed limit. Dare I say, many here (or otherwise) probably received a civil citation for going over the limit. Fact is: that at more than twice the speed limit on public roads one would have commited a crime. At those speeds one is not only putting himself in harms way, one is putting other people in an dangerous situtation.

Nobody is playing Jesus. We are merely reasoning over what could be construed...well...a plain unintelligent, negligent, self-centric, flat-out ride.

Now, that guy doing 140 - I am not sold the cops got it right (132-150, which is it?!) and I don't condone it. But I frequently do 85-90 and that means I am no better, so I will shut the fuck up, unlike all the saints on this thread. With a decent lawyer, that guy should be able to beat that ticket pretty easily.
    I am not saying that he did or did not. Allegedly, according to the authorities he did. And he better get a very good lawyer cause is probably going to be charged with criminal charges.

Why do I care: for one, I a motorcyclists, not a stunt rider, not a motoboy...a motorcyclist...and I deserve to be respected when on public roads. I deserve a safe environment to ride and I must build upon the safety of those around me.

Number 2: I have a family and I will not tolerate unsafe behavior around them.

This has almost zero parity with offroad era and their respective brand of asshats.
    IMO, of course, and all the gfys that goes along with that.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet

Yea.....for sure, wish I coulda shot the shit a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pittenger5 View Post
    Well, jury's still out there.

Good to finally meet you this weekend man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast