Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Jesus Christ Its Retard Cager Day

Angry Jesus Christ Its Retard Cager Day

So lets see today I decided to go out for a nice hour ride after work around the greater chelmsford westford groton ect area. I must say I almost got hit by about 10 fuggen cagers. Usually on these roads around route 40 I almost get hit by 1 or 2 but today noone looked when they had to stop or yield and noone looked if they were changing lanes. Jesus do cagers get more retarded everyday or what?

::OFF SOAPBOX::

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    --HBerry

LRRS# 285 - Retired
    04 ZX-6R
    88 EX500 - Broke

Just Registered

although i didn't ALMOST get hit today...i did....fucking soccer moms...

I drove to the cape today in my truck and I noticed the same thing. People are driving like morons today.

Bruce

fridays are the wrost day to ride. traffic picks up and everybodys worried about the weekend and driving with there head firmly up there ass

Lifer

Glad to see it wasn't only me.
    On the drive to work today I get behind some j*ck*ss riding in the left lane pacing the car in the right lane at 60 mph (65 limit). I flash the lights, nothing. I flash them again, nothing. Finally I get a chance to pass him on the right, but I have to do it quick. As I am doing it, I blow by a state trooper at about 85 just finishing up a ticket. A mile down the road I go to pass a car and driving in my blind spot is that same trooper. Luckily I had the cruise on 75. He paces in my blind spot no matter how fast or slow i go until I get off the interstate. Jesus, they were out today....

SSearchVT

For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction - and sometimes a scar...

funny sqiud, but my wife yells at me when I fly by a cop.

Originally posted by Mystery Squid
    Don't you just love the people that are scared shitless of passing State Troopers and hold up traffic behind them?

For whatever reason, I seem to take perverse pleasure in passing cops on the highway. Of course, I don't blow by them, but it's always fun to look over at the cop as you pass, for they often have this, "What an asshole, not only is he passing a cop, but he's looking at me with a shit grin on his face too...." look...

You start doing crap like that when you realize just how good your chances are of getting out of a ticket...
    I love staring back at the cops when I am doing exactly 74 and seeing the look on their face.

--HBerry

LRRS# 285 - Retired
    04 ZX-6R
    88 EX500 - Broke

Lifer

I like following the cops at the exact same speed they are running if the lights are off. They usually slow right down...

SSearchVT

For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction - and sometimes a scar...