Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

"Kudos" to Green Mountain Power Sports, St-Albans, VT.

I like my cool old bike. Ericthejet's Avatar

Thumbs up "Kudos" to Green Mountain Power Sports, St-Albans, VT.

A big thumbs up to Green Mountain Power Sports located in St-Albans, Vermont.

http://www.greenmtnpowersports.com/D...1&cmd=ResetAll

The rain on the ride back home thursday afternoon had removed the remaining chain lube from the Ninja.
    I found this shop and pulled in for some service and they were busy just before the July 4th week end.
    They had me roll the bike into the service dept. for a closer look and possible repairs.
    The chain was very dry. The service advisor pointed out the location of the race stands and his tool box and went to get a can of chain lube as I got the bike ready. Up on a stand in no time, chain adjusted and lubed and everything back to normal in about 15 minutes.

I went out front to settle up and he refused the money I was offering. The service manager mentioned that he was happy he could help and to save my $20 for gas and a beer when I got to Ottawa.

A "tip of the hat" to the crew at this shop in northern Vermont for reminding us that sometimes we can all feel better about doing someone a favor and getting them out of a spot of trouble without the focus being on costs.

The freshly serviced chain did a fine job the rest of the way to Ottawa, ON.(in non stop heavy rain) and all the way back to southern Vermont.

I will do my best in the future to do a little shopping at their store and I'll be sure to "buy" a can of chain lube the next time I darken their doorway.

Thanks again to GMPS.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: "Kudos" to Green Mountain Power Sports, St-Albans, VT.

You were one of the lucky ones. Unless you buy a bike from them, they are usually pricks.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!