Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

How late in the year do you ride?

Only 10 days registered.....and look at all this entertainment!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Littering and........

Dammit, I think he left.

I do enjoy him so very much......

Originally posted by Big SIssy
    I am not even going to bother because I will piss everyone else off and I don't want to do that. Plus, I am obviously much more mature than you because I am ending it right now. If you want to continue in PM's, away from people, than just let me know.
    Too Late.. & who's being mature? You must be confused with your other personality.

All this crap on the internet is just one big joke to me. People hiding behind their computer acting like someone they are not (Or truely just an ass) or having the free will to open thier stupid mouths without thinking about anyone else's feelings or the fact that they might be sounding like a totally clueless ass. I dont take anything posted in threads too seriously, but will not sit back and watch while people I know get attacked by imbeciles without adding my feelings of distaste.. There is no need to call people insulting names like a 1st grader. Sticks and stones yadda yadda yadda. YOU SOUND LIKE A REAL ASS ! I stooped to your level, and do not feel proud about it. Next stupid post I see from Sissy boy I am just turning on the Block so I never have to see his stupidity..

Recess is over, now STFU...

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

If everyone wants to donate some money, please go right ahead. That was part of my intention. Why does it seem like I am the only one picked on by the way? Everyone is nice to each other on here and they are friends, but not me. All I did was say a few things and a couple jerks had to go blow it out of proportion and throw everyone against me. I never intended to come into this forum and do any of this. I just wanted to ask some questions. But I guess people have no patience along with no class whatsoever. I wasn't aware of someone joking around with someone else, give me a break. Maybe everyone else should grow up. Just think about that.

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

You are laughing with me, right KING?

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

And I believe I am the first one who brought up the idea of losers hiding behind their computer screens. Don't feed off of my posts and my points. If you look back a while ago, I make sure people know that. There are many other people on this site doing that, so take your concentration away from me.

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

Originally posted by The KING

Big, there are many more "hardcore" riders on this site than on many other sites. Personally, generally, I really don't care to ride unless it's hot enough to wear shorts/t-shirt. to me, motorcycling is something best done on some hot summer day, and certainly NOT when the temp. drops below like 60. of course, SOME of the hard core guys frown upon this philosophy (and halfsquid is not one of them ), but hey, to each their own.
    Hey. I have been told many times I am a Hardcore rider and I am proud of that, and I do Frown apon the Real Squids in Shorts and a T-Shirt, but hey it's your skin man.. Riding gear is much cheaper and will hurt less than getting Skin graphs! I am not anyones father and will not preach to these so called Squids. Unless it's Family, like my Cousin... Preached to him many times, I am not looking forward to the day I have to visit him in the hospital... & I do think it will happen..

www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Littering and........

YES! He's back!! Excellent! I did miss you, you BIG SISSY.

For the record, I am pretty sure that I have no class. How about you, KING??

Actually, I'm cool with KING, at least in my opinion, I don't know what he thinks. The only beef I have is with you. There are many reasons for that and I will tell you one for now. You are just too damn ugly.

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

Actually, I'm cool with KING, at least in my opinion, I don't know what he thinks. The only beef I have is with you. There are many reasons for that and I will tell you one for now. You are just too damn ugly.
    Geez guy...you really don't know when to quit do you?

Let me give you a clue.....now would be a good time!!

Why does it seem like I am the only one picked on by the way? Everyone is nice to each other on here and they are friends, but not me. All I did was say a few things and a couple jerks had to go blow it out of proportion and throw everyone against me. I never intended to come into this forum and do any of this. I just wanted to ask some questions. But I guess people have no patience along with no class whatsoever. I wasn't aware of someone joking around with someone else, give me a break. Maybe everyone else should grow up. Just think about that.
    Treat people as you would want to be treated and you too will see how it works, so far I have not seen this from you. I Kind of did in my post about my Future Bike question but not really..

Why dont you get to know people here a little bit and we can get to know you better before jokes are takin the wrong way. It did not look like joking to me, especially insults. I can take insults from people I know, because I know if they are joking or not, but we do not know you and you jump right into it.

When walking on a glass floor please be cautious and step carefully, safely looking forward to each of your next steps my young apprentice....

Take a step back and refresh yourself then start over here with the group. It might not be too late for a clean slate... Some people are not as forgiving as I???

One thing to remember, This site has it all. I have gained many friends and acquired a lot of knowledge from many people here. It's not something I would ever want to loose. Make friends and stay around, but play nice, and you too can be a very happy person we take in and show the world of Motorcycling too..

www.tailofthedragon.com

Littering and........

I'm UGLY? And you have BEEF with me??? Sorry you BIG SISSY, but you're not my type.

Tell me some more of the reasons, this is fun you BIG SISSY

Littering and........

Originally posted by Jaynnus
    Geez guy...you really don't know when to quit do you?

Let me give you a clue.....now would be a good time!!
    Jayyyyyynus.....you said I could! You gave me permission!!!

Originally posted by The KING
    no, no, I meant you're not a hardcore dude that frowns upon fair weather riders, in that you respect what motorcycling means to different people.

Sorry, i usually don't think too much when i type!
    Oh Ok , Yeah your right, I dont judge anyone on how or what they do. I am here for me and only me. Fuck everyone else! Well except my friends.. Hmmm Well thikning about it now that is a lot of people on this site.. So I guess I do care!

www.tailofthedragon.com

I totally agree with you. Believe me, I respect everyone on here and everyone I have ever met in my life. Except for a few obviously. But anyway, I would love to be cool with everyone, but there are people like highsider who can't stop running his mouth. I know there are people in here that will know more than I ever will, but that doesn't matter because I will learn from them and it shouldn't be used against me. I am much younger than most people in here, so a lot don't listen to me and a lot probably won't respect me, when they actually should. How can people listen to me or care about what I say or be friends with me if they are twice my age? It is a tough situation. I can have a lot of fun insulting people if I know them and it is taken well. But other people ruin it and make it worse than it is.

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

I'm sorry highsider, did I stutter? You seem to have some issues with your speech and your reading ability, but maybe that is because you are a 25 year old townie who has no educational background and won't amount to anything in life. I saw a picture of your punkass and I could automatically explain what kind of person you are. I know some people like you and it is sad. Keep trying to sound tough too, that is going over well.

Sorry Half Squid, that is my last comment. I have to get the last word in, especially with this ass clown. I'm sure you are friends with him, but you have to understand.

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

And Half Squid, thank you for understanding and explaining the situation and some resolutions in a respectful and calm manner. I would hope people can forgive easily, because I know I can. Just tell people to take it easy. I think I still have a lot to learn and I don't need anyone making comments about things.

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

Who needs TV when there are threads like this

Dang! You got shocks, pegs... lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

I totally agree with you. Believe me, I respect everyone on here and everyone I have ever met in my life. Except for a few obviously.

How can people listen to me or care about what I say or be friends with me if they are twice my age? It is a tough situation. I can have a lot of fun insulting people if I know them and it is taken well. But other people ruin it and make it worse than it is.
    Obviously !!!

Respect is earned, not handed out or ordered. I am not that old but in my line of work I am a supervisor with all but 1 person being older than I, two of my guys are more than twice my age and I have received their respect just by being the person that I am and my actions as a supervisor. So Maybe I can teach you for a small fee!

I also work in the field all over the US and sometimes the world and have received respect as a supervisor and made some friendships many times at every job site, and everyone of those workers were older than I and of defferent cultures..

So you cant say that and back it up, it all comes down to the individual involed!

www.tailofthedragon.com

And Half Squid, thank you for understanding and explaining the situation and some resolutions in a respectful and calm manner. I would hope people can forgive easily, because I know I can. Just tell people to take it easy. I think I still have a lot to learn and I don't need anyone making comments about things.
    I'm sorry highsider, did I stutter? You seem to have some issues with your speech and your reading ability, but maybe that is because you are a 25 year old townie who has no educational background and won't amount to anything in life. I saw a picture of your punkass and I could automatically explain what kind of person you are. I know some people like you and it is sad. Keep trying to sound tough too, that is going over well.

Sorry Half Squid, that is my last comment. I have to get the last word in, especially with this ass clown. I'm sure you are friends with him, but you have to understand.
    Only 2 seconds go by and you have already forgotten what I have taught you.. HOPELESS

www.tailofthedragon.com

Oh yeah, I know many people older than I respect me. But that is because I have talked to them face to face and they are nice people. People like highsider won't make too many friends and won't be respected by anyone. This is a forum, so it is much harder to get to know people and earn respect from them. To tell you the truth, and I'm being serious, no one should joke about this, but I truly have no met a single person who has not liked me or respected me. And I have met a lot of people. The only reason for a person not to like you when you are a good person is because they are jealous of you.

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

I think it is too late to recover and make friends.
    I would probably just walk away from that user name and register again with a big note on my screen that says "Remember Shut Up!"

My Name is Chrissy
    This is Jello

Have you hugged a corner today?

Even though it isn't a great aspect of a person to respect, but just for the hell of it, you have to respect my exceptional verbal skills and my astounding insult ability. No one can win in a verbal battle with me, that is just how it is. He needs to get used to that. I will always have something to say and highsider is just too easy of a target, come on now. I am more successful right now than you will ever be highsider, plain and simple.

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

Littering and........

Well, you got the 25 year old "townie" part down. I guess I'll have to leave the rest up to your delicate imagination. If you do a little exploring around this site, you'll find my profession rather quickly.

Hey - I have a question for you - could you point out some of those issues with my reading ability and speech? I could use a grammar lesson from you, BIG SISSY.

The thing is, I should hopefully be friends or maybe become friends with everyone except highsider. I don't care about him and people should be ok with that. I'm sure a lot of people have friends in here who aren't good with other people they know. I would like to be friends with everyone, but let me and highsider resolve our problems. We have a personal thing going, so don't say I won't be friends with anyone. I told him to send me some PM's so we can take it out of the forum, but I guess he doesn't understand that. I think people should now be ok with the fact that it is just between me and highsider.

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast