Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

How late in the year do you ride?

Originally posted by Big SIssy
    Even though it isn't a great aspect of a person to respect, but just for the hell of it, you have to respect my exceptional verbal skills and my astounding insult ability. No one can win in a verbal battle with me, that is just how it is. He needs to get used to that. I will always have something to say and highsider is just too easy of a target, come on now. I am more successful right now than you will ever be highsider, plain and simple.
    not really dude..you sound like a14 year old... sorry

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

Littering and........

[B]Even though it isn't a great aspect of a person to respect, but just for the hell of it, you have to respect my exceptional verbal skills and my astounding insult ability. No one can win in a verbal battle with me, that is just how it is.
    YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!!! TELL ME MORE!!!!!

Even though it isn't a great aspect of a person to respect, but just for the hell of it, you have to respect my exceptional verbal skills and my astounding insult ability. No one can win in a verbal battle with me, that is just how it is. He needs to get used to that. I will always have something to say and highsider is just too easy of a target, come on now. I am more successful right now than you will ever be highsider, plain and simple.

Dang! You got shocks, pegs... lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Originally posted by bigred875
    not really dude..you sound like a14 year old... sorry
    Yes BigRed is right
    I was trying to place the writing style. My first guess was Mild MR but BigRed is correct.

My Name is Chrissy
    This is Jello

Have you hugged a corner today?

& I qoute: I'm sorry highsider, did I stutter? You seem to have some issues with your speech and your reading ability, but maybe that is because you are a 25 year old townie who has no educational background and won't amount to anything in life. I saw a picture of your punkass and I could automatically explain what kind of person you are. I know some people like you and it is sad. Keep trying to sound tough too, that is going over well." (end Quote)

Highsider: Obviously he is a poor judge of Caricature. Just the opposite... But there is no need to explain further. He does not deserve the time for me to waste to help & see the light...

Well Big Sissy Sorry, now that I have seen this and can not believe you would go to this after I thought you might understand trying to start over. You Failed. It only took like a minute too.. You are a loser. & You can now say you do not have the respect from a good # of ppl here.. You just lost mine, I was going to forgive & Forget. Not now.. Your all done.

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Littering and........

BIG SISSY -

I made a nice new thread, just for you, in the CT forum. So go get some Vaseline, cookies, and milk, and turn off the re-runs of Boy Meets World and tell me how it is.

Thank you guys, many people have told me I'm extremely funny, so I'm used to it. If you are actually laughing at me, that is too bad, because I am serious and you guys think it is some joke. That is a little immature in itself because you have nothing to type except smiley faces. Just keep laughing, it won't do much for you.

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

I'm sorry highsider, did I stutter? You seem to have some issues with your speech and your reading ability, but maybe that is because you are a 25 year old townie who has no educational background and won't amount to anything in life. I saw a picture of your punkass and I could automatically explain what kind of person you are. I know some people like you and it is sad. Keep trying to sound tough too, that is going over well.

Sorry Half Squid, that is my last comment. I have to get the last word in, especially with this ass clown. I'm sure you are friends with him, but you have to understand.
    Man, you are a riot!

Yup.

Make it stop, make it stop....my sides hurt from laughing so hard.

I need a tissue to wipe my tears......

Littering and........

He is HILARIOUS! I made him a new thread over in CT, I hope he comes and tells me more about what LOSER I am!!!

Everybody to the limit!

I like monkeys. Some people say that monkeys are not cool and they fling their crap at people, and this may be true but I think you need to look more at what they can do for people. Like stealing donuts and also being your friend. Monkeys belong to the group which is mammals, and they live in warm climates because their skin is not as warm as a bear's, but monekys can be ferocious too (which means angry and mean) and that is why you have to respect them.

Here is the deal. We all meet somewhere soon so you can get to know me. You will get to see and hear how intelligent I am and you can watch me whoop highsiders ass. After that, we can finally talk to eachother and you can get to know me. I'm serious. I would like to meet some of you. This is the wrong impression because highsider ruined it. And believe me, and don't take this offensively, if I really wanted to be a dick, I could have said a lot more. Why do you have to lose respect for me if I am talking to someone else? That doesn't make sense! Stop getting involved with what me and someone else are talking about. Should I invade on you and your wife's conversation and whoever is right, I will side with them and not respect the other person? Think about this for a while. There is no reason to care about what I am saying to someone else. Unless he is a family member or something of course, but that is irrelevant.

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

Everybody to the limit!

Here is the deal. We all meet somewhere soon so you can get to know me. You will get to see and hear how intelligent I am and you can watch me whoop highsiders ass. After that, we can finally talk to eachother and you can get to know me. I'm serious. I would like to meet some of you. This is the wrong impression because highsider ruined it. And believe me, and don't take this offensively, if I really wanted to be a dick, I could have said a lot more. Why do you have to lose respect for me if I am talking to someone else? That doesn't make sense! Stop getting involved with what me and someone else are talking about. Should I invade on you and your wife's conversation and whoever is right, I will side with them and not respect the other person? Think about this for a while. There is no reason to care about what I am saying to someone else. Unless he is a family member or something of course, but that is irrelevant.
    You, my friend, are no monkey.

Littering and........

He's gonna kick my ass!! And then he's gonna throw rocks at me, just like in "Boy Meets World"!!!!

As I said before, whenever you're redy tough guy BIG SISSY I'm free all weekend long.

Now - tell me more about ME. I find that funny.

Originally posted by The KING
    ATTN: NESR

BigSissy is NOT my alternate ID, I'm sure the ADMINS will verify this.

that is all...
    lol...

Big SIssy - I'll be at the bean on sat around 1:30....

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

Littering and........

Originally posted by bigred875
    lol...

Big SIssy - I'll be at the bean on sat around 1:30....
    Oh yes.....I'll be down in Keene, NH picking up my new R1....so if you want to come "whomp my ass" thats where I'll be.....

Hell, I wanna go just to meet this guy that has all you guys riled up!

Yup.

Originally posted by The KING
    ATTN: NESR

BigSissy is NOT my alternate ID, I'm sure the ADMINS will verify this.

that is all...
    Never crossed my mind, you are a little more intellegent, Big Sissy it just a freakin Donkey. And Hncl... varified he is no monkey...

www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Originally posted by highsider
    Oh yes.....I'll be down in Keene, NH picking up my new R1....so if you want to come "whomp my ass" thats where I'll be.....

& I'll be delivering the R1 !!! So you'll have the two of us in one location!

www.tailofthedragon.com

Littering and........

Originally posted by Half Squid
    & I'll be delivering the R1 !!! So you'll have the two of us in one location!
    Sorry about the thread jack, whoever started this thread

Mike, is there a bar down there somewhere? I think its important that we drink a beer or two. It'll keep me warm for the ride home (I'll be taking it easy anyway, due t the registration situation), and it'l give BIG SISSY a chance to come kick my ass. You can film it.

Originally posted by highsider
    Sorry about the thread jack, whoever started this thread

Mike, is there a bar down there somewhere? I think its important that we drink a beer or two. It'll keep me warm for the ride home (I'll be taking it easy anyway, due t the registration situation), and it'l give BIG SISSY a chance to come kick my ass. You can film it.
    What is this thread about anyway???

I have a video camera!!

Littering and........

He kept bugging me to PM him, so I did.....I just told him if he was serious about wanting to kick my ass, to let me know when and where. He hasn't replied.....

I think there is something wrong with me, I enjoy this guy very much. He is hilarious!!

Anyways, back on track, I will ride as long as the temp stays over 45 or so. I just went out for a ride today and felt quite comfotable, thanks to Burton (the Snowboard manufacturer), the makers of some damned fine thermal underwear.

Anyways, back to Big Sissy's ranting.
    By the way Sissy, congrats on getting on Half Squids bad side. I never even knew he had one until you came along

Quote Originally Posted by Kham View Post
    you seem to be related to nikon. so fuckyou too! go suck a cock./1
    2012 R1200GS Rallye

Originally posted by hohum
    Randy, at what point do you put your winter rubber on? Is that just for below freezing? I guess what I am asking is when is it too cold to risk using street tires on the roads (assuming dry non icy surface)... There has to be sum temperature at which normal street rubber just aint gonna cut it...

the only real difference between what I run in the winter and a sport street tire is the tread pattern, the rubber in the Pirelli MTR60 motard tire is the same rubber as the Diablo Corsa.

I reduce my warmer weather pressures from 37F/42R to 32F/36R at freezing, and drop it further to 28F/31/R atthe temperatures get down to 0 or colder

Sorry guys, the aluminum alloys used thes days do NOT corrode with salt. comparing a steel framed/body cage to a bike is comparing apples & oranges

Salt does cause oxidization of unprotected STEEL parts. the grit will also make your pins in your calipers wear faster

To answer the question,I put my winter rubber on when my summer rubber wears out. I mounted my Pirellis about 3 weeks ago. the Pirellis will last anywhere from 1000 miles to 3500 miles, I normally go thru 2 sets of Pirellis every winter.

things to be very careful about in winter.... passing cars, there is usually a strip of sand along the yellow line, and you can usually feel wheelspin as you cross it.

I don't ride after dark

Straight roads can become fun slalom courses around frost heaves

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject LETS GO BRANDON

Originally posted by A996S

Anyways, back to Big Sissy's ranting.
    By the way Sissy, congrats on getting on Half Squids bad side. I never even knew he had one until you came along
    He is the Third person to set foot on this site to do it in how many years Stoneman?? How long have we been here??

Thats a very small percentage with the # of active Members here!

Not too many people can push me to the edge, it happens very rarely, but watch the fuck out when you do it, I am like a Volcano and will blast full steam all at once. It's very ugly, very few have seen it. One's that have seen it stay clear of me for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG time!

Here is an example. I play hockey year round, when a confrentation takes place & I am involved I wait for the opponent to strike first then pummel them. It has happened a few times, and I have won except for the three on one fight, but I kicked two of their asses until the third jumped me from behind. But Ussually if anything is just about to start up my opposers at the time ussually back down 99% the time & just back away from me. Maybe it's the look of the devil or lack of fear I have to fight? Funny though off the ice I am the friendliest guy you'll ever meet... Maybe? Nice anyways...

Dont piss me off....

www.tailofthedragon.com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast