Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

NH Undercover LEO warning...

...just saw this one on 101W between Hampton and Epping. It was a black Impala.

I passed him initially in an elephant line doing about 80-85 in the left lane. Driver was wearing a white polo shirt, no visible lights or extra antennas. Did have fishy looking black steelies, which initially piqued my interest.

Couple miles later I get back in the right lane and he passes me slowly, going almost the same speed. I got a good look at the dash and interior, and it looked 100% stock. No extra gauges, monitors, laptops, nothin. I popped in behind him, and there were zero lights behind the rear glass, usually a dead giveaway. I studied this guy good and finally accepted it was just a regular car. Then BOOM, he lit up like a fucking christmas tree. He was fifth in a 6-car line going about 80. He pulled over the minivan in front of him.

I've never seen such well-hidden lights...one small blue on the top, two on either side of the rear glass, not on the seatbacks like they usually are. His reverse indicators were also strobed up and his front lights were in the grill and around the windshield.

Sneaky bastards...so keep your eyes open.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Resident Bosox Aficionado mikem317's Avatar

Was it a regular passenger plate or did it have special police plates?

Regards,
    Mike

Where were you on October 27, 2004? // Got Wallpaper? // Special Discount for Boston Red Sox Fans! // Because even Alex Rodriguez has feelings too...

"Everytime I see a Yankee's hat, I see a swastika just a little off kilter." -- Bill "Spaceman" Lee

if that ever happens to me that cop can follow me all the way to a local police station or until another marked officer joins him.

How the hell and I supposed to know if thats really a cop or not

That vehicle was most likely part of NH's Aggressive Driving Unit. They are incredibly inconspicuous; EXTREMELY well hidden lights, non-police looking registration tags, so on & so on. They have quite an array of civilian looking vehicles...

The one that got me a coupla years back went so far as to have a few odds & ends cluttered on the rear dash and a tissue box and newspaper on the front dash. The front 'blues' were actually on the sun visors. Fucker just flipped the visor down, and voila! Headlamps were strobes too. No grill lights, either. Just the blue strobes on the sun visor and the white strobes in the grill. It DID have a few extra antenae, but everything just kinda gave the impression that the dude was like, a salesman or some shit and lived outta his car as a matter of profession...

I remember passing him (87 in a 55) and thinking to myself that HIS car was a bigger trash collector than MINE. We shot the shit about his 'stealthiness' and he turned out to be a fairly hot shit. Little turd STILL ended up writing me up, but he cut me a BIG break by 'only' writing me up for 70 in a 55...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

What does LEO mean? And don't make fun of me cause I don't know or I will kill you.

Law Enforcement Officer

Originally posted by Jenn B
    What does LEO mean? And don't make fun of me cause I don't know or I will kill you.
    SWEET! I'm making fun of you, I'm making fun of you! Come geeeeeeeeettttttt meeeeeeee...

Originally posted by Stoneman
    SWEET! I'm making fun of you, I'm making fun of you! Come geeeeeeeeettttttt meeeeeeee...
    Now you must die Take that you rascal!

Yeah, be careful out there. The LEOs are everywhere and they drive all types of vehicles, including foreign cars. Look for the antennas first if you can't see any noticeable lights.

Too bad these guys aren't be out stopping the REAL criminals!!!!!

LRRS#167

Just Registered

hint: pursuit package cars always have a rear sway bar, no hiding that. On the impalas etc. it's a thick focker, that thing can't handle for shiot.

But I just observe, my klr or civic aren't even capable of supra legal speeds

My 2 vices, not necessarily in order:
    www.gpsdiscussion.com
    motorcycleaddicts.org

Originally posted by somestrangeguy
    hint: pursuit package cars always have a rear sway bar, no hiding that. On the impalas etc. it's a thick focker, that thing can't handle for shiot.

Not talking about pursuit vehicles. Or at least I'm not. These are usually impounded civilian vehicles that have a minimum number of lights. They're target (the NH ADU) is 'aggressive drivers'. Not neccesarily high speed chases...

Personally more power to them. I hate jerkoffs weaving in and out of traffic and cutting people off.

M900ie
    SS750
    69 gas gusslin' Chevy
    LRRS EX #418