Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

LEO alert

LEO alert

look out guys your years of ripping r #
    LEOs a plenty see um all over lots a new cars home security $$ im sure fucking this sux makes you feel safe dont it

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

LEO alert

I dunno about home security money Beet... as someone who would like to get hired when the eligability list comes out in November... I can tell you that all I've seen is guys getting laid off... not much hiring going on now...

Perhpas they just made the guys left wake up to keep their jobs... So you're seeing them more

LEO alert

Originally posted by VinceF2
    I dunno about home security money Beet... as someone who would like to get hired when the eligability list comes out in November... I can tell you that all I've seen is guys getting laid off... not much hiring going on now...

Perhpas they just made the guys left wake up to keep their jobs... So you're seeing them more
    well i hate 2 b the one who says it but its about time......
    the old days fucks busted ya all the time .
    just wish they would start going after tail gaters them fucks make me nuts i dont mind slowing down just as long as every buddy does . i dont give a fuck who passes me in the cage , but on the bike i stay 10 or so faster then traffic..........

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.