Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Big John Bagged Bigtime

Thumbs down Big John Bagged Bigtime

John (formally Buza now if the Kawi10R ilk) and I went for a ride last Sunday. Very slow for the most part. I cut loose periodically, but was wary of leo.

We finished the ride going down 190 from Fitchberg toward Worcester. It was on this road that John's pent up enthusiasm may have gotten the best of him. John moved into the left most lane and shrank as in just like they do in cartoons to give the effect of a vehicle going away - pronto.

Well, I was thinking, John is expelling those urges to move along and cleaning out carbon buildup. And, I began to think, hay Al, slip into that left lane and give it a little - gowe!

Well, just as the thought bagan to coagulate in my mind, there was an appirition to my left that went - Thewwwwww! I don't believee in all my years that I have ever seen a trooper sprint down a highway that fast. This in a Victoria mind you.

Well! I got to thinking, that there trooper is on a mission. Yes sir indeedee, the trooper has snuck and sculked out of nowhere with his (or her) radar freeking "off." I could feel the commitment just watching that Crown Vicky shrink in the distance.

Then I come out of a long curve and over a crest to discover that the cruiser had pulled off to the breakdown lane. I saw the back of his black outline open the door of his transport, get out and SLAM that MF door shut. Mind you, this is an interpretation of what I discerned as I cought up to the scene and passed it noticing that John was already leaning over and pulling out his wallet from his back pocket.rolleyes:

I finally cought up with John last nignt on the phone. Let me tell you that he had a tale to tell. My enterpretations of what I suspected the trooper was feeling and his reaction to facing John was right on.

You all come to MM this coming Thursday afternoon and evening. John has promised to be there to tell all about his experience to his friends and aquaintences. Just walk up and make a respectful query to John. John will be very happy to relate the incident in detail. John has become quite a yarn spinner in his formidable experienced years.naughty :

Trust me. You won't want to miss this opportunity to learn and laugh. Especially since this story will be coming first hand right from the horses mouth.

:

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Allen

Big John Bagged Bigtime

for those of us who can't make it, will it be recounted on here as well?

I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar

Big John Bagged Bigtime

Originally posted by craig
    for those of us who can't make it, will it be recounted on here as well?
    i want to hear - I want to hear - tell me I dont have to wait til stonnerstock to hear the tale

Bras cause cancer.

Big John Bagged Bigtime

190 is a bad place for cops. Ossifer Pecker, oops, I mean Officer Peck My friend called him that to his face by accident!! They call him "The Silver Fox" because of how he hides and sneaks up on people. He hides tucked up and behind guardrails in turns. He doesn't track you the 1/4 mile they have to by law, he just nails you.

I've been pulled over by him twice in a cage. One ticket a family friend made "go away" and another I fought and won. He was certified in Radar in 1974 (I have a copy of the certificate from the court case).

Big John Bagged Bigtime

If he somehow was able to get out of any sort of ticket/violation, please let me know how he was able to do that. I had a roadside meeting with a LEO, myself this weekend, and I must appear in court in mid-July.

Why can't they just leave us alone?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thumbs up John Promised That he would be there

I will not divulge the details. I want John to have the stage. He is so good at relating the minutive details.

I hope that John will not dissapoint us. He promised that he would show up tommorow evening. I know that many of his aquainiteses will be avidly awaiting the goury details.

When John shows..I think that everyone should give him a Huzzarr!...Huzzarr!!!...Huzzarr!!!...John our Road Riot Master!!!

Then buy him a water, give him some space, and let him just spill out the details. John should be good about the fucking details since it was his ass that cought in the vice.

Don't hesitate to request the slightest details. John likes to describe the details.

See you all tomorrow.

Dobranoc

Allen