Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Lookin out for you and MYSELF.........

My LARGEST pet peeve is debris on the freeway.

18 wheeler retreads are HIGH on the list.

My TOP item is a 2x4 / 4x4 railroad tie at an 45 degree angle in the roadway.

Anyway, I was looking around the driveway today and there is this tire tread patch.

I forgot I removed it and about 4 feet or wire / steel cord from 95 Southbound in Topsfield last week.

Figured maybe someone will do the same for me when I go whiz around later in life....

I figure in 2005 there were:
    Stakes and then patio furnature in 3 S on the South shore towards the cape.....

Rt 1 S by the Tobin was a BOX with the industrial steel ribbon supposed to keep it all together....

Rt 1 North a big FAT black trash bag. Clothes, blankets?

and this Retread.

If its safe to turn around and get them, I'll try, I sware..........

-Suf Daddy

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Suf Daddy.

I hear ya - On 128S on the way to the Cape just before 24S on Sunday there was a bunch of wood in the road and it was flying up in the air as cars ran it over - it was really fun ducking from flying debris...not!

My favorite was a nice, shiny aluminum ladder on 95N (during rush hour).

Also of note:
    A mattress on Rte1
    4 or 5 bags of concrete on 93N
    And, what looked like an entire wardrobe of clothes on Rte3N.

The slap in the face is that all of them could have reeeeeallly messed up my weekend and all could have been avoided if their previous owners knew how to load a frickin' truck.

I hit a piece of plywood at 120 before

My best was also 128S in the same area right before 24S on the way to the Cape also, but in a cage...

My Dad was driving his old trusty Isuzu Trooper and nuts and bolts started flying off an 18 wheeler in front of us and bouncing by us. All of a sudden, sheesh, the tire comes right off the truck! It rolled straight down 128 parallel to us for about .25 miles, then rolled up an embankment next to the breakdown lane - we thought that would be the end of it, but no, it flies off the hill and bounces back onto 128! Bounces in front of the Isuzu and then into the fast lane in front of a car that apparently didn't see everything that was already going on, slams on its brakes and stops! The guy was still stopped and had a completely dumbfounded look on his face as we kept driving along. I still wonder if the guy didn't have a heart attack on 128! The craziest part was the truck driver never even knew what was going on and just continued on his merry way never seeing his tire careening down the highway...

just last week i was following a landscape truck on 101 west in peterborough (nh). i was in a rent-a-shitbox as my truck was in the shop. well the thing had no tailgate and as it started going up a big hill out comes trashcans full of branchs and leaves. i started bobbing and weaving like i was in a auto race. the topper was the gas can that fell out, it hit the ground and started sliding forward past the stoned dumbasses in the truck. i was hoping it would burst into flames!

zx-stewie, cooter, oreo-n2 and myself were almost killed while riding our bikes down rt 3 in Kingston MA when a nice extentsion ladder fell from a truck a few cars ahead. Two bikes were toast the other two were rideable. After my parents drove down to pick up zx-stewie and the wrecked bikes, Oreo-n2 and I rode our bikes back...only to pass rubbermaid containers, hub caps and a fucking matress in the road! Needless to say after $5,000 in damage Man God's bike and the part of the hospital bill insurance did not cover...it's was the last time my bike has ever been in Mass. I'll stay up here, at least it's not AS bad.

Kimberly
    2008 Ford F350 crew cab Super Duty 6.4L diesel
    1998 Superhawk 996
    ZX-Stewie's Other half

www.hornblasters.com
    www.cartier-farms.com